Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 05-12-2014, 12:26 AM
Master

Rose Quartz is my favorite crystal. I wear it everyday, either as a bracelet or pendent. Yes, I find that it seems to make one more approachable. Also known as the heart stone. It's happy and warm. I find the rough pieces just as lovely as the tumbled stones.
Wonderful idea of placing some of them and Amethyst in bowls.
Enjoy you knew crystals.
Old 05-12-2014, 12:38 AM
Deactivated Account

thank you Storm.

Today I went to a really great new age store and I bought me a large chunk of rose quartz stone as well as a large Amethyst chunk. I really love these two together. I get so much positive vibes, and the energy is very very soft. I adore it!
Old 05-12-2014, 03:23 AM
Master

BlueClover, you put a big smile on my face. I am so excited and happy for you.
Remember to set them both out in the moonlight this Saturday, Dec. 6th. A full moon will cleanse and charge them for you. Also watch the amount of sunlight your Amethyst is getting, sunlight can make the color fade.
Have fun.
Old 05-12-2014, 01:22 PM
Master
I love your story BlueClover!! Maybe I need to carry rose Q and amethyst with me as well, haha. I wouldn't mind meeting a nice man!! Although I can do without the dog, not too keen on large dogs either.

For me it depends on the rose quartz... There are rose quartzes that don't do anything for me at all. Others I love! I got a larger tumble from Madagascar, it slightly transparent, but still very pink, has rainbows in it. I love it!!
I do not really fancy the milky white-pink opaque version, the cheaper ones. These often have a lower vibration, like the huge chunks you can buy in garden stores to put outside. Although I did find a high vibration one in the container in the garden center once. Of course took it home. So I got a rather large chunk outdoors. It's in the middle of the garden, what's called Tai Chi in Feng Shui. It spreads its energy throughout my entire garden.
I also got a slightly smaller piece in the garden, in the exact centre of my spiral of Archimedes.

I got a medium sized rose quartz crystal skull. I have never seen RQ that is so intensely pink all over, so NO whitish bits anywhere. When I first saw her, I fell in love :) At the moment I'm sleeping with her, and a red tourmaline skull, cos my heart needs healing.
I got pretty hurt a few weeks ago by a man ... and I held my RQ skull against my heart a few nights. Must say it did work, I felt so much better! I had nice dreams, I could tell she was helping me heal.

A combination I love, 2 salt stones (peach coloured) and a large rough lavender rose quartz on a silver plate, a red t-lite holder in the middle. SO beautiful when you light the t-light at night!! It just radiates love!

Anywho, I love your story, and all the other ones, I'm gonna carry my Madagascar tumble with me right NOW and see if it makes a difference when I go out and meet people. Curious now! *And yes, hopefully ... a nice man!! LOL *
Old 05-12-2014, 03:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I got a medium sized rose quartz crystal skull. I have never seen RQ that is so intensely pink all over, so NO whitish bits anywhere. When I first saw her, I fell in love :) At the moment I'm sleeping with her, and a red tourmaline skull, cos my heart needs healing.
I got pretty hurt a few weeks ago by a man ... and I held my RQ skull against my heart a few nights. Must say it did work, I felt so much better! I had nice dreams, I could tell she was helping me heal.

Oooh, I want one!
Old 05-12-2014, 07:26 PM
Deactivated Account

Oh that is wonderful to hear your experiences FairyC! You know, I never tried putting a crystal under my pillow, I should try it. Glad it's worked out for you!

You know, I am so NEW to using stones and crystals,therefore, I am using stones that are in the safe and soft. I did randomly put a small rose quartz on my heart one time and it was weird, but I REALLY felt it give me a sharp shoot of energy. It was neither bad or good. It was so strange, but the weird glitch made me believe in them even more, which is great step forward.

Storm, oh my I cant wait for the full moon!! I am so excited for it, thanks for the reminder!
Old 05-12-2014, 11:16 PM
Master
Yes sometimes I put crystals under my pillow, or in my pillowcase rather, but not often. Never skulls, because they are too large for that, not comfy. I put skulls next to me.

The full moon energies can be felt and used 3 days in advance! Full moon is at 13.27 tomorrow, GMT+1 time. So right now there's only 13 hours left..

Next full moon is on January 5th.. meaning you can take advantage of its energies from January 2nd till 00:10 on the 5th (again GMT+1 time).

Tomorrow after 13:27 GMT+1 the full moon energy's gone.. it'll be waning moon energy.
So 13 hours and 10 minutes left ...
Old 06-12-2014, 02:34 AM
Master
I have a pair of beautiful rose quartz earrings. I feel happier when I wear them, and I smile more.

Can't say it's attracted a whole bunch of positivity towards me like that though!

Nonetheless, that's pretty cool and I'm happy for you!
Old 08-12-2014, 10:27 AM
Annaday77

I used this year's ago in a pouch and then met my husband it works!