Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 24-07-2012, 09:51 PM
Master
i have made an orgone accumulator/generator...very easy and cheap to make. the idea being that some materials absorb energy from the aether (wax/resin/paper) and then another material (metal) reflects/transmits it...don't quote me!

this:: It has been pointed out by several earth mysteries researchers that the design of long barrows, alternating layers of organic and inorganic material is very similar to the construction of an orgone accumulator, a device created by Wilhelm Reich to focus the amount of natural orgone or 'life force'. Reich used his accumulators as a healing device.

from:: http://www.whitedragon.org.uk/articles/undream.htm

there are many youtube vids on how to make orgone pendants and accumulators...also cloudbusters though i haven't tried that one yet! the one i make is alternating layers of aluminium foil and greaseproof paper (kitchen roll will do)...wrapped round a cylicrical plastic container, diameter about 3 inches. about 6 layers of each at least. i also make a cone top/roof for it out of the same materials. the inside should be foil and you can put what you like in the chamber provided its positive...like a buddha statue or scalar device...what is inside is amplified...sigils too or cleansed crystals. you can use resin or beeswax with metal filings too. they amplify your intent so you should be clear about what you want. whats inside must be positive! this is how i do it but don't take my word as being the best or safest way..

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 24-07-2012, 11:09 PM
I love my Twin Soul

Hi, I would certainly be interested in learning more about the Orgone Energy. I feel that the Energy around us can somehow be used in some way to Fuel cars and that. I was drawn to do tests with using Rocks to use as a Pendulum for Dowsing, I mean big Rocks the size of a Rugby ball. They would swing just like a Crystal or anything small like that. It just goes to show you how powerful the Energy around us is. I feel we have to just learn how to use it better. Blessings, Clarrie
Old 24-07-2012, 11:40 PM
arive nan

I've been making orgonite as a hobby lately. I'm not very sensitive to energies in general, but I am able to feel something from the orgonite. To me it physically feels vaguely similar to the after affects of a mild electric shock. It seems like the more of it I have around me the more energetic I feel in general. After making a bunch of little ones yesterday, I finally did some cleaning around my apartment for the first time in months. After hours of chores I still feel motivated and ready to do more. Usually I give up after getting one or two things done and decide that I've done enough cleaning for that month, lol.

I wear an orgonite necklace to work and it improves my ability to get through the day in some ways. Just some. But I think it gets drained before the end of my shift. These things can need time to recharge after use I guess. I put them on my windowsill at the end of the night and they seem good as new by the next day after some time and sunlight.

People who are more sensitive can notice the energy drain out of it and into them when they touch it, then after they let go it starts accumulating again. It is possible for some to absorb too much of it, especially if they are sensitive, and it can make you jittery and scatterbrained for a bit. That may have happened to me a few times, but I'm not sure if it's that or just my work environment affecting me the way it always does.

All of mine are simple mixes of polyester resin, gem stones, crystals, and metal shavings. I don't have any good pictures of them right now. But a google image search will bring up lots of good pics to see what they look like.
Old 25-07-2012, 10:24 AM
Neville

A few moons back, there were these low voltage electric de ionizers you could buy, I'm not really sure what they did, something to do with binding negative Ions so that they fell on the floor or some such.

I was wondering if this Orgone was something to do with that as I note there are a paperweights full of this Orgone media to buy on line.
Old 28-07-2012, 04:45 AM
Henri77

Glad to discover this thread.
I posted a similar query months back and got no replies-info.
Information seems fairly scarce on actual uses, methodology... other than sites that market orgone devices.

Torsion Spin field generators are another device that has received attention but are still fairly unknown. Constructed of seashells arranged in a particular cubic configuration... they're claimed to amplify energy and enhance meditation.
Old 28-07-2012, 01:06 PM
Neville

Hello Henri 77,

Quote:
Torsion Spin field generators are another device that has received attention but are still fairly unknown. Constructed of seashells arranged in a particular cubic configuration... they're claimed to amplify energy and enhance meditation.

A quiet lengthy and informative thread was developed here at SF sometime ago regarding these devices, I have no idea whether they work as I have not experimented with such a device, I thought however that as you mentioned it you may find something of interest within it's pages (including full instructions of how to make your own).

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=23603
Old 28-07-2012, 06:06 PM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
Hello Henri 77,

A quiet lengthy and informative thread was developed here at SF sometime ago regarding these devices, I have no idea whether they work as I have not experimented with such a device, I thought however that as you mentioned it you may find something of interest within it's pages (including full instructions of how to make your own).

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=23603

Thanx, I've prob seen the how-to videos and will peruse the thread later.

This page discusses Russian research that touches on the torsion principles.

Also ,the cavity field effect is pretty amazing (energy fields from bee hives & similar nat organic forms) as well as pyramid fields.

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?op...03&Item id=36

I've wanted to try an Orgone device-pendant but haven't heard much on how to use one.
Old 29-07-2012, 01:23 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by I love my Twin Soul
Hi, I would certainly be interested in learning more about the Orgone Energy. I feel that the Energy around us can somehow be used in some way to Fuel cars and that. I was drawn to do tests with using Rocks to use as a Pendulum for Dowsing, I mean big Rocks the size of a Rugby ball. They would swing just like a Crystal or anything small like that. It just goes to show you how powerful the Energy around us is. I feel we have to just learn how to use it better. Blessings, Clarrie
From what I recall, the basic concept is that the mixture of an organic substance (usually a casting resin) with and an inorganic substance (usually metal shavings) creates a matrix which attracts and accumulates surrounding ambient energy.

For a more comprehensive and detailed explanation with illustrations, the following site is a good starting point :
-> http://www.orgonite.info/what-is-orgonite.html

In summary, the process of accumulating ambient energy was discovered by Wilhelm Reich, while the concept was further developed by Carol and Don Croft, who also enhanced it by adding a quartz crystal to the mix, which transmutes lower vibrating energy. The effect is also constant, as the crystal has a piezoelectric effect from being compressed in the hardened resin, which means the energy is continuously flowing in, transmuting and emanating.

Here's where it gets crazy :
-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99d062U3Vxg

As for free energy, although not directly related to orgone, you might find this one intriguing :
-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp0CYZ2s_cQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
I've wanted to try an Orgone device-pendant but haven't heard much on how to use one.
Just wear it as any necklace; the orgonite is self-sustained.
Old 29-07-2012, 03:29 AM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire

For a more comprehensive and detailed explanation with illustrations, the following site is a good starting point :
-> http://www.orgonite.info/what-is-orgonite.html

In summary, the process of accumulating ambient energy was discovered by Wilhelm Reich, while the concept was further developed by Carol and Don Croft, who also enhanced it by adding a quartz crystal to the mix, which transmutes lower vibrating energy.

Just wear it as any necklace; the orgonite is self-sustained.

Thanx , I'd read much of this online as well, about Organite.

There are also several hr long movies on Tesla available at free doc sites.
I also read a bio on him a few yrs ago... yeah, pretty wild stuff....

I've been wanting to learn about crystals as well, and one day will get around to it.