Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 17-09-2016, 12:56 PM
Seeker
What does this sound like to you...channeling?

excerpt from a conversation when asked by teacher to explain what its like.

Below that I will put an example of such writings.

usually write in my journal after my evening meditation. I lay in my bed with my keyboard, open the sheet, and write whatever I am inclined to. Most nights its my day, feelings, situations, but sometimes when writing it'll just start coming from me. I feel a temporary greater sense of awareness and connectedness as I write things like I sent you. I feel close to the ideas and concepts, but I don't have to think about what o will write, it kinda just flows out word by word, sentence by sentence. I have noticed I don't need time to think, like when I am writing about my day.
I feel body-wise a bit lighter and sometimes my visual field gets slightly distorted, colorwise flickering I guess and there's speckles in the space.
But j don't feel like im not in my body really. Its kind of just more fluid with the environment.
Usually lasts anywhere from 5 - 40 minutes, them I slowly come back and get more in my thoughts, time comes more pronounced, but I feel really calm every time.
Throughout the day I get similar feelings, where it almost seems that in a dot of an idea quickly expands, then closes, I get a flash of understanding. but leaves behind a little bit of "residue?" for me to think about.
It always varies slightly but these are the main experience. Also this is fairly new, I've been meditatjng twice a day and for longer and I thought it had something to with it idk.

I don't really question it, j just absorb the experience I guess. I've been a ton more mindful,able to catch myself sooner when I get in a trance mind

HERE is the writing....

Portals. I have seen the world in black and white. Blurry. Now I see the full colors. This is a different world. There are the blurries who look at us like we are mad. I am only mad that their mouth isn’t full of strawberries, and I’m not even mad. Us mad men. Us mad women. We live in the same place. We look about the crowd and sorrow fills my heart as I see the sea of blurries looking at their phones or thinking what they will do next. Leaving behind this. We look around to try to get a glimpse of the beloved in others. All we can do is send out the invitation. When you catch the magic in one’s eye. They say telepathy isn’t real, then how is it possible for us to be in perfectly, clearly witnessing the others feelings as we pass by. Unless we are the same person. “That’s crazy talk, oh your so funny madman.”

The trance of living I have been encased in, I now see in the world. Bring them closer to the moment, so they can discover and see for themselves. Be patient. I’m just writing now, but I am so blessed. This world of clarity, of added dimensions and fruit. I just jumped on the train and see the strawberry fields forever. In the distance, and up close. I can smell the colors and taste the air I breathe. The other train is passing by, but few are looking out the window. I remember, then forget. But oh so beautiful, a drunk lover dancing in a tavern come to life! We ain’t in Kansas anymore, baby. I’ve also realized I’ve got to wake up gramps to let him know I have the chocolate, we are free. Get up and begin.

I have been building momentum. Remember, forget. Building still. Remember, forget. I have experienced before, but only fleetingly. I have ran against the bungee cord tied to the wall. Everytime I am snapped back. Today I feel as I have broken free! No more resistance. No more falling down, even when I fall down!

Bits and pieces of the puzzle have been passed to me. By no means am I saying I have the picture, but I finally have my foot in the door.
I am in a world where feeling trumps thinking. I am in a world where everyone is my friend, my lover. (NO! I am not trying to be Rumi, I am simply using his definitions for the words we have not*) I understand with my heart finally. I look at you, and I kiss you on the forehead. I feel a long ways away I receive a kiss. Physical space no matter. Close isn’t close enough to describe us. I am here for you, always.

I realize no matter how much I write, in preparation for the 50 first dates to come, will capture the panorama. I simply captured a mountain peak, beyond the frame you would not comprehend. We pour wine into each others mouth. We are on the hill, gathered over grapes and strawberries. I presume the town will look at us wild. A lover dances to me and said, “You can spray the wine over the people, but you cannot open their mouths! Let them dream fabrications of us, and we will wholeheartedly say, I hope you feel better soon.”

I just want to scream the simplicity of what I am trying to say. For years, I have seen pearls, but I have never opened the clam myself. That is the real beauty.

Take a cottonball and glue a string. Now look at this glass vase. I shatter it to pieces. Each shard is holding a key. The shards glimmer surrounding the area. By God’s Grace they will bring the vase back. Some will know the glass, others will not. Glass is clear and hard to show. Where am I going with this I don’t know.

I am writing signs, upon signs, upon signs. Dropping bread crumbs to guide my way back to the source of joy. But these signs have symbols I made myself. Nobody can follow. I am building these signs into a watch tower, to see the distance. A fractal does not have a tail.

I have made a chain of cotton balls hanging down, I am building a bridge, not a pit, lets focus back on the top and work our way across. IF a cotton ball is my thoughts, and the bridge is now……once I translate these feelings into words, the color is lost and lines are scrambled. I know you know we are one. But do you REALLY experience? I thought for years I knew what I was talking about. I am upturned down. I am confused, spinning, and I love the swirl of colors dancing around me. I am drunk beyond sobriety I hope. But indeed, the night is over soon, lets get up tomorrow and stumble back into bliss. I pray this to be true. This Buddhist wants to talk to me about attachment, I say, no disrespect, but I am addicted to this wine!

I love writing. I also love cooking. I want to get a bread machine to bake with. A member from the town angrily walks over to our gathering. He doesn’t understand our fumbuling and mumbuling. I am writing this paragraph with no significance from my perspective. But maybe it produces bread for you. Now give that to the villager, we have pleanty.
Do I sound like a fool, trying to convey flying to a fish? Can’t we just see each other, have compassion, and know the fish have seen birds and that be it? Because I am hungry, lets sit in nature and eat the plants at our picnic. Grapes burst in my mouth and I satisfy all of my human senses. Laying back, watching the clouds go by. Letting go…
Astro man, here I come To save the Day. Anyway, I was Waking Up ‘n had a dream Just the other day, some Mind turned my mind out of my head and Flew it away, Somebody Pinned a Badge on top of my Chest, Said Get out there Boy and Do your Best.
Old 18-09-2016, 04:21 PM
Experiencer
Well this is beautiful, put together of messages within messages full of analogies and riddles. It speaks volumes of wisdom and enlightenment. Thank you for sharing <3
It could be channeling. Does it feel like the source is from you? Do you normally write like that? It could be your higher self ^^
Old 14-10-2016, 04:18 AM
Pathfinder

I think it is beautifully written and if you usually wouldn't write such things then It could definitely be channeling.
Old 14-10-2016, 01:01 PM
Master

Really awesome.....

My thoughts on this are scattered...my first thought was you tapped into someone who had just crossed over, and it reminded me of the movie,"What Dreams May Come." If you haven't seen it, it is worth a viewing. Just the explanation of what colors really are that is in the movie is worth it.

My second thought was, "we" as humans are the "blurries." From the perspective of the "person" that was sending these thoughts.

Then I read the section where "he/she" is snapped back at the end of the bungee cord. My thoughts were that the person is still physical, and playing in the non-physical realm.

So, my thought then was maybe you had an astral journey (as we all do in our sleep) and you were writing down your impressions?

Since I don't consciously (or rarely) astral journey, I have nothing to help with that.

Whoever it was/whereever it came from, is sending a message of the beauty of being free from the heaviness of this physical plane.

I would keep writing .... sounds like a good book :)

I would definately call it automatic writing, which is usually (from my own experience and those channellers that I know personally, and some I have listened to) how channeling starts. With automatic writing.

So, now that you are automatic writing, and know how to get into that space, you can ask questions in advance - like - who are you? You can specifically ask for who you want to channel.

I like to put myself in my protective channeling bubble - sort of like Glenda the Good Witches in the Wizard of Oz. I ask my guides and angels to keep this channeling space protected, and I always feel protected.

Channeling is like a radio receiver. You are the radio LOL. You can tune into "channels". I didn't really know this when I first started automatic writing, and my first channeling was more a collective group of entities, and totally different from this, but this is really amazing. Whoever it was doesn't seem to have any bad intentions, but you can pick up on everything, so it helps to be discerning in your intentions - for myself I always ask for a higher guide. So my vibration naturally rises ... up?... to those in the upper realms.

There are "people"...consciousnesses?...that will mess with you, and you really don't want to be messed with.

So just ask, who are you and are you from the light?

Since I started channeling with automatic writing, once I realized I could really do this, I always asked for who I wanted to tune into, or a higher guide, and I have never had problems in this area, but just an FYI.

Thanks for sharing!
Old 27-10-2016, 02:25 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
Really awesome.....

My thoughts on this are scattered...my first thought was you tapped into someone who had just crossed over, and it reminded me of the movie,"What Dreams May Come." If you haven't seen it, it is worth a viewing. Just the explanation of what colors really are that is in the movie is worth it.

My second thought was, "we" as humans are the "blurries." From the perspective of the "person" that was sending these thoughts.

Then I read the section where "he/she" is snapped back at the end of the bungee cord. My thoughts were that the person is still physical, and playing in the non-physical realm.

So, my thought then was maybe you had an astral journey (as we all do in our sleep) and you were writing down your impressions?

Since I don't consciously (or rarely) astral journey, I have nothing to help with that.

Thanks for sharing!

Thank you for the kind words and advice! That is seriously really helpful. Especially the bubble. I haven't really dove into astral projecting either.

I got really good at lucid dreaming, but never of what your talking about.

New day new experience, I'll look into it a bit more and try it out:)
Astro man, here I come To save the Day. Anyway, I was Waking Up ‘n had a dream Just the other day, some Mind turned my mind out of my head and Flew it away, Somebody Pinned a Badge on top of my Chest, Said Get out there Boy and Do your Best.
Old 11-12-2016, 05:10 PM
Master
The speckles caught my attention.... I have always seen the speckles.

I would call that 'inspired writing'...That is speaking with your guides, it is communication.

I don't care for the word 'channeling' because that makes it sound like you are just a pencil, or I am. We participate, but it is a different way of doing things. Whatever you call it, is what it is.