Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 31-01-2016, 05:31 AM
Pathfinder

rune readings

Hi, I'm new to reading with runes for others. I am offering to do some simple readings using my new set. General questions, week ahead, love, etc, questions welcomed. I would also encourage questions that have their outcome expected to happen in one week or less.
Old 31-01-2016, 11:49 AM
Master
Hey you can practice on me if you like :) what can you tell me about letting my dad back into my life next week? Look forward to your reply, stacey.
Old 31-01-2016, 11:59 AM
Experiencer
I'd be grateful for a reading if possible.
Any insight on selling the house I've recently put on the market?
Many thanks x
Old 31-01-2016, 06:38 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrose92
Hey you can practice on me if you like :) what can you tell me about letting my dad back into my life next week? Look forward to your reply, stacey.

1. Uruz - Strength.
2. Ingwaz - Fertility.
3. Raido - Journey.

This is interesting. The first rune is quite obvious, meaning this meeting will take some courage, guts to go through with. However, it also means that you will come out a stronger person because of it. So take this as not only a chance to see your dad again but as a learning experience that will help you in other difficult parts of your life. There may also be some healing to come out of this event.

Ingwaz definitely shows the potential for a good outcome with letting your dad back into your life. It is the rune of peace, approval, unity, and harmony. Does this make any sense?

Lastly, Radio indicates a journey, be it figurative or physical travel. My impression was that this might be a place you and your dad visit or that you may have to travel to see your father in the future, if your meeting is successful. This rune indicates that journey.

Ladyrose, please let me know if this reading resonates with you. Thank you for sitting.
Old 31-01-2016, 07:04 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricia
I'd be grateful for a reading if possible.
Any insight on selling the house I've recently put on the market?
Many thanks x

1. Perthro - Initiation.
2. Sowelu - Wholeness.
3. Eiwaz - Defense.

The first rune tells me that you may gain more insights through additional divinatory methods. You'll have the knowledge you need about your decision and whether it will be worthwhile. Also, the rune may indicate that you need to get more familiar with the process of selling. Not just the conventional knowledge with selling a house but thinking outside the box in order to cover all your bases and avoid any unforeseen obstacles. So if there's some research you've been thinking about doing, your intuition is correct.

Sowelu indicates positive results and could mean you get a serious offer. This rune may also indicate the sale taking place in warmer weather (if you live in the northern hemisphere).

Eiwaz may indicate a quick deal when it happens. You may also need to use wit, intellect and think on your feet in order to make this an attractive offer. Assure your buyer that they are making the right choice by being understanding. Nudge, but don't budge type of attitude.

Tricia, please let me know if this reading makes any sense. Thank you for sitting. And good luck with selling the house!
Old 31-01-2016, 10:31 PM
Master
I'd love any insight into me and my partner's search for a new place to live :)
Old 01-02-2016, 12:58 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow.sprinkles
I'd love any insight into me and my partner's search for a new place to live :)

1. Fehu - Possessions.
2. Berkana - Growth.
3. Sowelu - Wholeness.

The runes say yes. You and your partner will find the right place to live. Fehu is the wealth rune. It can mean you will come up with the money to rent or buy such a place, that is, if you don't have it now. So a yes to that, if you've been waiting for necessary funds. Financial or general help may even come from family or friends.

Berkana also strengthens and emphasizes a lucky move through income. Berkana supports business, so there could be an unexpected increase in profits and gains. The two runes also give me the impression that perhaps the new place may be connected to someone you know, i.e., family member who owns such property or did (inheritance).

Sowelu. A rune of happiness. This will be a place that turns into a place of positive growth. Even if it needs fixing up, this rune predicts you will turn it into your private paradise.

Rainbow sprinkles, please let me know if this reading resonates with you. Thank you so much for sitting. And good luck to you in finding your new place.. ;)
Old 01-02-2016, 06:09 PM
Master
Hey silaren,

Thank you so much for the reading I really appreciate it. I actually done my own reading with my cards for this too and intrestingly we both pulled the strength card :) Ive had difficulties with my parents and Ive sorted things with my mum and now hopefully my dad so maybe this means the journey I will go on once I am healed from this. I know I will find more peace in myself through this if all goes well. The reading resonates and I think its cool about the strength card, I was doubting wether or not to see him so this definately encourages me to do so, thank you!

Blessings to you!
Old 01-02-2016, 07:53 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrose92
Hey silaren,

Thank you so much for the reading I really appreciate it. I actually done my own reading with my cards for this too and intrestingly we both pulled the strength card :) Ive had difficulties with my parents and Ive sorted things with my mum and now hopefully my dad so maybe this means the journey I will go on once I am healed from this. I know I will find more peace in myself through this if all goes well. The reading resonates and I think its cool about the strength card, I was doubting wether or not to see him so this definately encourages me to do so, thank you!

Blessings to you!

Ladyrose, thank you for the feedback. I'm glad this reading helped confirm the positive message, hun. I do think your guides/angels are telling you to ask for help with this. If you need further clarification, just ask. Otherwise lot of blessings to you!
Old 01-02-2016, 08:03 PM
Master
Ah thank you I will ask for help :) Would be grateful for clarification on the fertility card, this one is interesting to me, I am finding balance in myself so I wonder if this situation is that balancing of male/female manifesting in my reality to allow for fertility as my partner and I have had two miscarriages, so I feel it could heal this aspect maybe but would love to see what you get for this too? :)