Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 04-06-2016, 09:36 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious-one
Where is the future Babylon, in Europe or the United States? I heard the United States. Some say we are in the last days, are we? Curious-One

Yes I believe Europe and the US are likely the two horned beast, and we better be in the last days because I don't know how much more of this I can take

-On a large side note about the thread- I am well acquainted with kjw47's belief system. In his defense and in the defense of truth in general there is a HUGE amount of truth to the things he is saying in my opinion. I think what is important for all to keep on mind is to always be humble and teachable to the extent of not compromising one's own integrity. No group of people no matter how blessed by the holy spirit can be 100% infallible. Even the Apostles themselves made grave errors and mistakes sometimes. It didn't "damn" them did it? The influence of Satan is so pervasive in every aspect of the way we run this world. So much blinding garbage is shoved into our senses from the food we eat to water we drink to the FDA (and equivalent entities)"approved" drugs we consume to the propaganda we all swallow to the endless promotion of hate of our fellow man... I think the blood of Jesus will cover over an unfathomable amount of sin and after the dust settles I think we will all be very surprised who is left standing around us and what this new world will look like.

Last edited by GreenGazer : 04-06-2016 at 10:46 PM.
Old 07-06-2016, 02:41 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenGazer
Yes I believe Europe and the US are likely the two horned beast, and we better be in the last days because I don't know how much more of this I can take

The Beast is described as turning on the prostitute and destroying her, along with the help of "10 kings" (10 world powers?) who enable the Beast to take control (institution of the final world government).

It doesn't make sense to me that America would gain control of the world by destroying some other nation, a nation or body which would need to accurately fit the description of Babylon. Anyone reading the description of Revelation 18 would almost certainly be reminded of America. What group/nation would be the alternative in today's world?

And who would be the other 10 countries aiding America in destroying this other super rich, monetarily obsessed country/group? There doesn't appear to be any political system which aligns with this scenario.

On the other hand We have the UN with 5 permanent members and 10 rotating members. The 5 super-power permanent members all use animals for their nations which also just happened to be described in both Daniel and the Revelation, except the eagles wings are "plucked" in the Daniel version and the Revelation beast contains no mention of the eagle.

If America could be destroyed by a Russia/China (bear/dragon) alliance, aided by the 10 rotating members (who would almost certainly become at least the face of the new world order), France and England (fowl/lion) would be powerless to stop a take-over of the U.N. as the vehicle for evolving into the new world government.
Old 07-06-2016, 04:18 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Curious-One

Absolutely!! Without doubt. Went through a whole course for a year on the Book of Revelation.
Old 07-06-2016, 08:17 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endtime_Survivors
The Beast is described as turning on the prostitute and destroying her, along with the help of "10 kings" (10 world powers?) who enable the Beast to take control (institution of the final world government).

It doesn't make sense to me that America would gain control of the world by destroying some other nation, a nation or body which would need to accurately fit the description of Babylon. Anyone reading the description of Revelation 18 would almost certainly be reminded of America. What group/nation would be the alternative in today's world?

And who would be the other 10 countries aiding America in destroying this other super rich, monetarily obsessed country/group? There doesn't appear to be any political system which aligns with this scenario.

On the other hand We have the UN with 5 permanent members and 10 rotating members. The 5 super-power permanent members all use animals for their nations which also just happened to be described in both Daniel and the Revelation, except the eagles wings are "plucked" in the Daniel version and the Revelation beast contains no mention of the eagle.

If America could be destroyed by a Russia/China (bear/dragon) alliance, aided by the 10 rotating members (who would almost certainly become at least the face of the new world order), France and England (fowl/lion) would be powerless to stop a take-over of the U.N. as the vehicle for evolving into the new world government.

3 entities sit on top of the power positions-- Govts, the commercial system, religion(s)--- Its the govts( 7 headed beast with 10 horns) who do away with the ***** of Babylon-- The merchants( commercial system) mourns the fall of Babylon the great, because their shelves remain full--making the ***** that rides on the back of the beast--untaxed religion(s)--the merchants mourn because( no more religious holidays)--this is a worldwide event--if the merchants shelves remain full--then so do the factory shelves= worldwide layoffs--the start of the great tribulation.

The 7 headed beast with 10 horns is the united nations--rev 13 says--the two horned beast( eagle-lion) exercise all authority( resolutions) of the 7 headed beast in the world---cannot buy or sell( sanctions) makes fire( destruction) come down out of the heavens( bombs-missiles)
Old 07-06-2016, 09:56 PM
Experiencer
If the Catholic Church is the ***** that means God did a terrible job of guiding his people, so that for over a thousand years, those who sought the truth and prayed to him belonged to the w**** of Babylon.

And the only Religion that put together the first Christian Bible and preserved that Bible for so many centuries was the *****.

Wow! Is that a trustworthy Lord and Shepherd?

What a pathetic disaster Christianity has been eh?
Old 08-06-2016, 08:13 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintMatthew
If the Catholic Church is the ***** that means God did a terrible job of guiding his people, so that for over a thousand years, those who sought the truth and prayed to him belonged to the w**** of Babylon.

And the only Religion that put together the first Christian Bible and preserved that Bible for so many centuries was the *****.

All false religions make up the ***** of Babylon. Up until these days--all who died paid their wages of sin, thus get resurrected into Gods kingdom on earth after Har-mageddon. They will be given the opportunity to learn and apply the true will of God, but satan will be loosed a little while( from the abyss) and some still follow him.
But here in these last days one must wash their robes white( live righteous lives) because the truth is now abundant( Daniel 12:4) and there will be no excuse. Jesus taught--the true worshippers do this--John 4:22-24
Old 13-06-2016, 02:24 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintMatthew

Nah, I don't think it makes sense (contextually) that the CC is the prostitute. I think the catholic church (and the Pope in general) is more suited for the role of False Prophet.

That still leaves your argument about the trust worthiness of a god who would use such a church (whether the prostitute or the FP) to be responsible for gathering the various books of the Bible together into one book.

However, you used the word "guide" which is significant if you'll take the time to think it through. "Guide" is all God really can do while maintaining free will. And, while the CC as a whole is pretty rotten, God doesn't work through groups anymore (like he did with the Israelites in the OT). He works through individuals and just as Jesus talked about allowing the weeds to grow with the wheat, so too there is a mixture of good and bad in all groups and organizations. We need to look for the good while rejecting the bad.

The faults of some make a convenient argument to condemn all, but it's a weak argument which betrays some pretty strong personal bias and stunted integrity. I hope you'll reconsider. :)
Old 27-06-2016, 12:02 AM
Master
In fact, all things taken in, studied and meditated on, conclusion is that the world is Babylon, and "the beast is a united humanity". Therefore also, we can understand what "the mark of the beast" will be.
Now, because the message is divine, symbology may have multiple meaning, but the the above becomes quite clear.
The "seven hills" cited, involve the continents on the planet.

Then, there is the prostitute. The Catholic Church asserts that it is referring to Israel. While other interpretation says it is Rome, and the Catholic Church.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 05-09-2017, 02:19 AM
Master
Then too...
The dragon, and the beast, and the false prophet are
thrown alive into the lake of fire.
Along with hell.

No?

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 05-09-2017, 02:58 AM
Master

Book1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
In fact, all things taken in, studied and meditated on, conclusion is that the world is Babylon, and "the beast is a united humanity". Therefore also, we can understand what "the mark of the beast" will be.
Now, because the message is divine, symbology may have multiple meaning, but the the above becomes quite clear.
The "seven hills" cited, involve the continents on the planet.

Then, there is the prostitute. The Catholic Church asserts that it is referring to Israel. While other interpretation says it is Rome, and the Catholic Church.

And I would say that the beast is not the united humanity...the beast would indeed be the combined total of the dark spiritual beings...."MORPHEOUS"....with the greatest respect to yourself. ...you have to have or still are experiencing the most horrid grievous attacks by dark beings to truly understand what biblical scriptures are trying to covey.

And one could even enterpret the prostitute, as being the earth people's, "BUT" they, the earth people, would be the unaware prostitutes, unaware that they are prostituting themselves to the dark beings, and in return for illgotten gain, and why are we so unaware, well that is because of the dark being's, who constantly are working in the shadows, like cowards, and are secretly influencing the thoughts and actions of earthlings.

"MORPHEOUS" HAVE YOU EVER EXPERIENCED WHAT I CONTINUOUSLY ENDEAVOR TO STRESS TO ONE AND ALL OF THIS FORUM.

Morpheus continue existing in, and teaching of, the way that you enterpret biblical scripture or listen to someone who has experienced much more than yourself.

Regards Neil.