Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 10-12-2015, 02:33 AM
Where Are All The Big Foot Skeletons?

I mean, no one has ever found one, right?

If Big Foots exist, they must have left something behind, like bones when they die, or even big foot... feces. Why not?

Have you ever thought about this?
Old 10-12-2015, 06:24 AM
Deactivated Account

Plenty of scavengers eat bones as well, and if you aren't a bone-ologist a BF femur probably looks a lot like a deer femur, same with fecal matter I would suppose. But I honestly don't believe in BF
Old 10-12-2015, 03:09 PM
Guide

I've heard varying theories about this question.

One is that Big Foots (Big Feet?) bury or hide their dead.

Another is that because of the areas they are supposedly found in (wet areas, heavily forested) their bodies and bones decompose very rapidly. I read that you almost never find gorilla bones for this reason.

And honestly, one pile of poo looks a lot like another. Since Big Foots (if they exist) are small in numbers and live in mostly remote areas, the chance of finding and recognizing their feces as belonging to Big Foot are pretty much non-existant.

Personally I lean toward believing that these beasts exist. But I doubt it will be proven any time soon.
Old 15-12-2015, 02:48 AM
I heard about the theory stating they bury their dead, but I'm not sure I buy it.

If gorilla bones are that rare, it might simply be the same for the big foot, which is a very good point I never thought about.

Do you think they'll be able to stay completely hidden from us forever? We have more and more precise technology, I can't believe we're unable to see or monitor them, right?
Old 15-12-2015, 09:58 AM
Master

Thought about it? I can't say that I have!

The romance of the legend is that it stays a mystery. Therein lies the magic ...

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 16-12-2015, 12:33 AM
Super Moderator
Yes, actually I have thought about that!

But where I live there are many deer. MANY deer! And it is extremely rare for me to find a deer corpse! Extremely rare for me to find deer bones, and I regularly walk in the wilder places, off-track! I find shed antlers sometimes, and that is all.
So what happens to all the bodies of the dead deer?? It is very strange. Natural I am sure, but strange nevertheless.

Maybe it's a similar thing with 'Bigfoot'?
Old 16-12-2015, 06:35 AM
Suspended
The Big Foot are not just some wild animal, they are intelligent beings who Love nature and can disappear at will and go into other dimensions. Those people who go out hunting them with guns are foolish, Big foot is to smart for them. I made a thread on here a while ago about them here is the link if you wan't to look.
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=75961
Old 16-12-2015, 02:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
The Big Foot are not just some wild animal, they are intelligent beings who Love nature and can disappear at will and go into other dimensions. Those people who go out hunting them with guns are foolish, Big foot is to smart for them. I made a thread on here a while ago about them here is the link if you wan't to look.
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=75961

This is how my friend explained about them. They are not always in our dimension but can travel in another which makes them very elusive. And they are not very nice creatures.
Old 16-12-2015, 06:52 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry
This is how my friend explained about them. They are not always in our dimension but can travel in another which makes them very elusive. And they are not very nice creatures.

Yeah berry, i don't know why you think there not very nice though, people try hunting them and also destroy the forests and places they like to hang out in you can understand why they might get upset with humans sometimes. People do have nice encounters with them if there intentions are in the right place.
Old 17-12-2015, 05:15 PM
Master
I know people in general are the worst but according to my friend, Bigfoot had a history of raping humans and half breeds were born.