Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 16-06-2016, 05:34 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn

Knight of Cups

There are changes that involve emotional ups and down. The mood in your environment, or with friends or family, might switch rapidly from elation to depression, from sorrow to optimism. In relationships, you may have a time of emotional flux, of fights about feelings.

Here is a card that I just pulled from an on line site. "Card of the Day" You can read something into any card you pull by looking at your situation. They are a "guide" not the facts of life.....so in this card I can take things that apply

1) I have issues with the oldest son right now
2) Emotional ups and downs from the pull of the energy of world events, being a Medium I feel the situations more full on
3) I do not go from elation to depression I face things as they come up and deal with clearing them NOW

So part of the message will fit to me....and part does not. The best readings are done by a reader that uses both the cards as a "tool" and "intuition" as the base for reality. It is when a reader can "feel" the real path you need to hear you get the best readings.

Lynn
Awesome...
Old 27-10-2016, 06:43 AM
Seeker

If the reading resonates with me then I believe in it--it doesn't matter if it's done via a computer or an actual person.
Old 12-12-2016, 04:18 AM
Pathfinder

I do play on line reading quite often. I do believe in Something magical in it . I have noticed I have some very good days at connecting with the outcome. I have start testing myself for the same question i have, from 2 to 3 different sites. I allways delete history. Some sites remember the history, and give you the same answer. Many times I get the same card from at least 2 different sites when I ask the same question. Three days ago, I got 'two of wands', from 3 different sites, from one card readings on line, for one question. I was scared 😳
The only thing I can't tell is: is it my wish reflected in the cards or is it some divine truth behind it.
By the way can someone interpret what 'two of wands' could be telling me on my question of : " what's in my EX's mind about me ? "
Thank you, 😊
Old 22-02-2017, 06:12 AM
Newbie ;)

I do believe in online tarot.. it has been helpful a few times already master-deepak-ji.yolasite.com
Old 25-02-2017, 07:31 PM
Pathfinder
It depends, a reading purchased online, but performed by an experienced reader who actually holds the deck physically in his hands? Absolutely.
Computer generated cards...now that's what I'm very skeptical about.

I am a firm believe in tarot cards, they are a big part of my daily life, a wonderful tool to meditate on your life and predict possible scenarios based on different decisions that you make.
I always make tarot reading a ritual, I try not to ever do this in a hurry or when the energy in my home feels even slightly off. I always cleanse the room, meditate a little etc etc. I've noticed that readings performed in different circumstances were just simply not nearly that accurate or satisfying. I have to have a connection with the deck, be fully present in the moment, in a meditative state. Staring into computer screen kind of rules all of this out.

But that's, of course, only my personal experience and I think that if online tarot works for someone that's great. Especially if it's used as a tool for personal development than better this than nothing!

“We are neighbors in a modern world where proximity is relative and the threshold to our hearts moves outside time and space.”
Old 31-03-2017, 11:55 PM
Experiencer

I see no reason why a reading done by someone in a remote location cant be accurate, in essence it doesnt matter if they are sitting next to you or in outer space, distance between us or lack of it is not what connects people...
As for the electronic only readings, thats a tough one... Even if the numbers cards or whatever are purely 'randomly' generated, who is to say that synchronicity isnt at work there somehow too??? The best ones I think are where there is some 'energetic authenticity' (Thanks Paul O'Brien), like an I Ching app I use. You need to tap on the screen at a time of your choosing to generate the coin-flips, which means the only randomness involved is your finger randomly hitting your phone screen, plenty of room for synchronicity to poke its little head in in that medium...
Old 05-05-2017, 11:10 AM
Experiencer
I want to remind everyone that tarot does not predict the future, but the best outcome as far as possibility. Unless an external force is involved, then nothing is set in stone, and free will is not interfered with.

My experience with online tarot is the same for some, leaves out a lot, but can read off your anxiety too, resulting in inaccurate results. I prefer to use hands-on deck, but when I need a confirmation, I pull out salemtarot.com (click 3 card free reading on left hand side), but again, can read off your own anxiety so it is best to use this method on a reading that is not for yourself. :)
Old 13-05-2017, 05:50 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solarian
I want to remind everyone that tarot does not predict the future, but the best outcome as far as possibility. Unless an external force is involved, then nothing is set in stone, and free will is not interfered with.

My experience with online tarot is the same for some, leaves out a lot, but can read off your anxiety too, resulting in inaccurate results. I prefer to use hands-on deck, but when I need a confirmation, I pull out salemtarot.com (click 3 card free reading on left hand side), but again, can read off your own anxiety so it is best to use this method on a reading that is not for yourself. :)

this is what I saw too. I like how you pinpointed it - "reads your anxiety". sometimes when I am too stressed about the result, I block my feelings and my online Tarot simply gives me a two-sided answer- could be yes, could be no. so basically, I block out my feelings and the Tarot translates my block.. that's how far it gets. so when using online tarot, you need to relax and be very sincere, which is personally for me is sometimes hard to do.
Old 23-05-2017, 05:40 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by pasc345
this is what I saw too. I like how you pinpointed it - "reads your anxiety". sometimes when I am too stressed about the result, I block my feelings and my online Tarot simply gives me a two-sided answer- could be yes, could be no. so basically, I block out my feelings and the Tarot translates my block.. that's how far it gets. so when using online tarot, you need to relax and be very sincere, which is personally for me is sometimes hard to do.

I love to use tarot to help others!
When I need a reading, I just ask my psychic friends ;)