Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 20-08-2013, 07:00 PM
Master
i said to amylou in chat earlier that i had seen the name in stone earlier that day.

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 20-08-2013, 11:44 PM
becklyn37

Thumbs up

William, you are brilliant! Thank you for sharing, and please continue!
Old 21-08-2013, 04:07 AM
William

Quote:
Originally Posted by TahitianVanilla
Your experience is rather fascinating.

I guess there was that element – it went from being curious to being fascinated.
Certainly it has been a worthwhile education. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by primrose
You're quite the inventor, you should patent this device. Your photos and stories are fascinating.

I would not think it appropriate to patent. My general attitude is that the world would be a better place without copyright etc. I understand its necessity in the particular type of systems we are under and am speaking in idealistic terms, but that is my attitude. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vecta3
i said to amylou in chat earlier that i had seen the name in stone earlier that day.

I am not sure what you are saying here vecta3. It sounds interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by becklyn37
William, you are brilliant! Thank you for sharing, and please continue!

Okay I will becklyn. Thanks for your encouragement. :)

There are a couple of things I think I should add re my last post.

When I began to use the device on my own I was informed at some stage during those times that I had been communicating with myself through this whole process from day one.
This was difficult to fully comprehend at the time and I understand it better now, than I did then.

In relation to my initial intent in deciding to create and use a Ouija device, I got what I was hoping for . The ‘dead’ turned out to make more sense than the living, although that is not surprising because some of them at least are in a better position to understand and appreciate what is going on and transmit that data.

And in reality, we cannot really refer to them as ‘dead’ because they can communicate thus are conscious and self aware; hardly a good example of what being dead is at all.

Every individual character I engaged with via this process I have never engaged with on the same level in relation to ‘the invisible living’ over the internet. Indeed some of the invisible personalities I have encountered on the internet – if such attitudes had tried to engage with me via Ouija I would have cut them off and told them to take a hike. Of course I never needed to, because no such type attitudes came into contact with me through the device. Ironic.
Old 21-08-2013, 04:20 AM
primrose

Do you believe it's Spirit communication and not yourself? I'm not clear on that.
Old 21-08-2013, 06:36 AM
William

Quote:
Do you believe it's Spirit communication and not yourself? I'm not clear on that.

Hi Primrose.

It is not as complicated as it sounds. :)

Although I was a bit confused to begin with, I had information which helped me to integrate this concept more fully.

In short – it is about being an individual. We feel naturally separate from each other and everything else.
Our beliefs are often built around this understanding and we tend to seek out and find those with similar beliefs and group together.

The integration process is about – for me – understanding that while I am separate from you this is an illusion.

In relation to my communications with those personalities, the content and context of those interactions was in forming an understanding that there was no separation at all apart from in my own beliefs and point of view and lack of knowing.

The best place to see this from is the QueenBee aspect, which enfolds everything that consciousness, is. No exceptions.

It is about the Collective Consciousness and its point of view. Therefore, I was communicating with myself, from that point of view and why the information was relayed to me was for the purpose of understanding this point of view.

It was also for understanding the inner ‘mechanisation’ which for the time being I am referring to as the ‘Subconsciousness’ which acts as the ‘bridge’ between the individuate consciousness (who you and I see ourselves as) and the Collective Consciousness.

Put another way it works something like this:

There are 3 aspects to the consciousness involved with the individual character.

(1) Collective Consciousness in its totality
(2) Collective Consciousness within individual form.
(3) The individual which is the character/personality consciousness which is oblivious about (1) and (2) as being part of what he/she is

By degree, the individual (3) can learn that he/she is both (1) and the product (3) of (1) simultaneously and is able to connect with the (1) aspect.
The bridging aspect between consciousness (1) and individual consciousness (3) within the physical universe is (2).

The common denominator is Consciousness, albeit (3) is extremely limited in comparison with (1&2)

(2) is essentially the medium between the two realities.

So it is not about ‘spirits in the board’ beliefs. There are no more ‘spirits inhabiting the Ouija’ than there are spirits inhabiting the cell phone or internet.

It all happens within the individual. The device is but a physical medium like the computer and internet is the medium between you and I.

So in reality I was interacting with myself the whole time, and it was necessary for me to fully grasp the concept so I could let go of former beliefs which needed to be let go of in order for growth to occur.

The beliefs of (3) are the only thing (1) & (2) have to work with in the process of connecting (3) with (1) and thus it is necessarily part of the process to go along with the beliefs of (3) until such a time is reached when (3) can understand this.

I don’t know if that makes it any clearer to you, but while I am on the subject of beliefs – I will relate something which happened to my partner and I long before this concept was even thought about.

We were in the kitchen one morning and as was our routine we were just starting a communication with our friends via Ouija.

The glass immediately moved to the ‘Warning’ symbol.

That got our attention!

Anyway, the movement was rapid and brought with it a sense of urgency and all I could think of at the time was ‘Men in Black’ because that is where my beliefs were at the time.

So the conversation went something like this:

Q: Warning? Are you saying we are in danger?

A: Yes. Go.

Q: Go? You mean we need to leave the house now?

A: Yes go now.

Q: Is it the government? Are the agents coming?

A: Yes. Go now.

Q: Should we take the glass with us?

A: Yes. Yes. Now.

So we got packing. We lived in the country and we had the impression the ‘feds’ were closing in, so we left breakfast and took the Ouija with us and headed outside and went to an old abandoned shed where farm implements were stored.
We were somewhat afraid – hearts beating faster the normal and when we got to the old shed, we placed the Glass on the hay covered floor – right where this patch of sunlight came through the small window and proceeded to continue our communication, wondering what was going to unfold.

The glass pointer moved to 4 symbols.

1: Laugh
2: Joke
3: We
4: Win.

Now I can tell you, we had spent many hours already using the Ouija and some really heartfelt experiences and tears and laughter and close and personal relationships formed so this ‘crying wolf’ routine did not impress me in the slightest and I was very angry and felt quiet betrayed.

So much so that I put the device away and refused to use it for about a month.

The thing is though, that does not stop the thoughts from processing and realisations forming – most assuredly because it didn’t make any sense and I wasn’t willing to assume anything ‘sinister’ like some ‘bad low level spirit’ had suddenly somehow gained access past the powerful entities we had already conversed with...but what was the lesson in this?
Eventually I got it. Eventually I forgave the joke and started talking again – started using the device and it was confirmed. It was agreed that the joke had the potential to wreck a perfectly good relationship but that it wasn’t considered that much of a risk – if any risk at all that anything of the sort would happen.

It was simply something I needed to learn and the time was perfect for that lesson to be instigated.

It is not that I had not already had a lot of my beliefs peeled away and discarded through this communication process. It was just that the process needed to be increased more because there were things I needed to know and my beliefs were getting in the way of that information getting through were it was needed the most.
(3) was learning that (2) and (1) were just as important as (3) felt (3) was.

:)
Old 22-08-2013, 07:32 AM
primrose

Thanks for that very detailed answer. You are well informed/very intelligent, as I find I have to read your posts a few times before your meanings sink in. It's a lot to ponder.
Old 22-08-2013, 11:24 PM
William

Quote:
Thanks for that very detailed answer. You are well informed/very intelligent, as I find I have to read your posts a few times before your meanings sink in. It's a lot to ponder.

Well if you have any questions or need clarification please ask.

Old 23-08-2013, 12:35 AM
primrose

Will do.........
Old 02-09-2013, 09:51 PM
Super Moderator
Wow....this thread is extremely readable.
And your stone carving for Amy is a beautiful thing. The devices you designed are also very beautifully-made.
I am finding your account very educational and fascinating William. Thank you so much for sharing all this.
Old 04-09-2013, 12:02 AM
William

No Problem Tobi.

Thanks for saying so.