Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 27-02-2011, 11:28 PM
Seeker

Color I'm in hell, any suggestions???

Hi there

Ive been reading this forum for several weeks and Ive found your posts so helpful that Ive finally decided to post my story.

My tf and I are not speaking at the moment as he has freaked out again, he is a runner, Ive let him go and left him to make the moves, he came and spoke to me this evening and told me he wanted to tell me before someone else did, that he is moving away for a new job and as he was telling me he had tears in his eyes, and I didnt know what to do I just thanked him for telling me.

Later on I sent him a message on msn and we had a conversation, which we hadnt been doing at all lately, I told him Id miss him and could we please sort things out before he left, incase we never see each other again, he never replied. But he has rerecorded our song again on his music page, he doesnt know Ive seen it, but he was crying whilst he sang it, theres a video so Im certain that it hurt him to sing our song

the lyrics are certainly about a twin flame

"light up light up, as if you have a choice, even if you cannot hear my voice I'll be right beside you dear"

instead of "dear" he puts my name, it makes me cry so much, I feel like Im dying inside, I know a lot of you have loved and lost your TF and if you can give me any words of comfort, Id really appreciate it.

I love this forum so much, its helped me understand the TF concept, we have an age difference of 16 years, Im older, and we have so many simularities, we even look alike.

I just dont know how to let him go, is suffering really that good for the soul????
Old 28-02-2011, 12:20 AM
Mind's Eye

We have lost people in our lives that we thought were soul mates or twin flames or whatever the new term is that someone comes up with. And yes, it hurts like hell and makes you feel like the light in your own soul is going out. You're right, it feels like your in hell when these things happen.

The good news is, it will all fade in time and you will feel alive again. You can hurry the process along by doing things you really enjoy and working on your connection with the Divine. When the love of Spirit is alive in your heart, nothing can shake you because you are happy and secure within yourself where it really, truly counts.

You are young and have your whole life ahead of you. Do yourself a favor and do not get caught up in these twin flame, soul mate trends that some bozo came up with to make a buck on decent people who want true love in their lives. Trust me my dear friend, these spiritual romance fads will only bring hurt and confusion into your life and cause spiritual damage.

Become strong and happy within yourself and look for a person who will support and compliment that. And remember, any relationship that brings massive hurt into your life and plays these games of, "I love you so much but we can never be together because......" is a load of doo doo. scrape it off your feet and do your inner work to become more at one with the the Infinite Intelligence of the universe. Then find someone who will understand and support your spiritual path and believes in it as much as you do.... That's the kind of person that will be your potential mate in life. The rest are just confused individuals and pretenders.
Old 28-02-2011, 05:12 AM
AngelBreeze

((((((( positivity on earth )))))))

Quote:
Originally Posted by positivity on earth
Hi there

Ive been reading this forum for several weeks and Ive found your posts so helpful that Ive finally decided to post my story.

My tf and I are not speaking at the moment as he has freaked out again, he is a runner, Ive let him go and left him to make the moves, he came and spoke to me this evening and told me he wanted to tell me before someone else did, that he is moving away for a new job and as he was telling me he had tears in his eyes, and I didnt know what to do I just thanked him for telling me.

Later on I sent him a message on msn and we had a conversation, which we hadnt been doing at all lately, I told him Id miss him and could we please sort things out before he left, incase we never see each other again, he never replied. But he has rerecorded our song again on his music page, he doesnt know Ive seen it, but he was crying whilst he sang it, theres a video so Im certain that it hurt him to sing our song

the lyrics are certainly about a twin flame

"light up light up, as if you have a choice, even if you cannot hear my voice I'll be right beside you dear"

instead of "dear" he puts my name, it makes me cry so much, I feel like Im dying inside, I know a lot of you have loved and lost your TF and if you can give me any words of comfort, Id really appreciate it.

I love this forum so much, its helped me understand the TF concept, we have an age difference of 16 years, Im older, and we have so many simularities, we even look alike.

I just dont know how to let him go, is suffering really that good for the soul????

Beloved positivity,

There's one beautiful saying that seems to fit here in a very special way. I've never known who wrote it though.

"If you love something let it go. If it comes back to you it is yours. If it doesn't it never was."

I Am Sending You Many Hugs With Much Love and Pure Light,
(\o/) AngelBreeze (\o/)
Old 28-02-2011, 05:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sphinx
We have lost people in our lives that we thought were soul mates or twin flames or whatever the new term is that someone comes up with. And yes, it hurts like hell and makes you feel like the light in your own soul is going out. You're right, it feels like your in hell when these things happen.

The good news is, it will all fade in time and you will feel alive again. You can hurry the process along by doing things you really enjoy and working on your connection with the Divine. When the love of Spirit is alive in your heart, nothing can shake you because you are happy and secure within yourself where it really, truly counts.

You are young and have your whole life ahead of you. Do yourself a favor and do not get caught up in these twin flame, soul mate trends that some bozo came up with to make a buck on decent people who want true love in their lives. Trust me my dear friend, these spiritual romance fads will only bring hurt and confusion into your life and cause spiritual damage.

Become strong and happy within yourself and look for a person who will support and compliment that. And remember, any relationship that brings massive hurt into your life and plays these games of, "I love you so much but we can never be together because......" is a load of doo doo. scrape it off your feet and do your inner work to become more at one with the the Infinite Intelligence of the universe. Then find someone who will understand and support your spiritual path and believes in it as much as you do.... That's the kind of person that will be your potential mate in life. The rest are just confused individuals and pretenders.
Best answer I've heard on these twin flame and soul mate threads for a long time.
Old 28-02-2011, 06:50 AM
Ascender
First of all you are not in hell.……Trust me :O)

Ask yourself: What does suffering teach us?

I always tell myself: suffering teaches us what is important in this life in one way of another. I also teaches me who and what we are and sometimes shows us the way while letting us experience pain when not walking it.

There is always a reason for suffering and when I have found the reason for it then you just need to find the way to remove it.

If I were you:

Meditate on the pain and work on forgiveness and love. Find peace and love within and be patient :O) Send positive thoughts of love and with light to your twin pray that he will overcome his problems.

There are tons of meditating videos regarding twin flames on you tube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzUbAyYiU7I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saah31JpG40
http://spiritlibrary.com/uriel-heals/twin-flame-healing-and-reconnection

The bird you capture and put inside a cage wants to break free

The bird you let go comes back to you

Love is free and comes from within :O)

I will pray for you

Yours

A peaceful mind

Just a imput I got positivity on earth : Remember when you love yourself - Everyone loves you to

Lao tzu - Tao Te Ching
Old 28-02-2011, 01:10 PM
Krystalle

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sphinx

This.
Forget about his reasons, if he wanted to be by your side he WOULD be. Trust me on that. All the rest is just decorations.
Old 28-02-2011, 01:20 PM
Mind's Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Best answer I've heard on these twin flame and soul mate threads for a long time.

Hey thanks... Sometimes my eloquence and wisdom even amazes me... lol

But seriously, I was the victim of the Soul Mate fad a little over a decade ago. And I did learn much about these things during the whole process.
Old 28-02-2011, 01:39 PM
William Schuck

Forget about trying to figure out someone else. You are to busy trying to figure out your own self to ever know the mind of another. Enjoy your new found freedom and use it to to build up yourself. Only associate with those that will add to your life and stay away form those who only wants to take from it. Develop some new interest. As a pilot I suggest you take up flying it will quickly alter your mindset.
Old 28-02-2011, 04:10 PM
pebble

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Schuck
Only associate with those that will add to your life and stay away form those who only wants to take from it.
In doing this, do we not become the ones that takes from others?