Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 27-02-2011, 11:03 AM
Master
alls quiet

ok, i have noticed over the last week to two weeks that not many people seem to be making new topics or posting as much , i also understand that some of the regulars are having moments of doubt , resulting in loss of faith in oneself and the connection , i know for me the last week or so has felt rather strange , its a peaceful feeling but its an uneasy feeling , its kinda like everything has come to a standstill , everythin stopped , like time with twin flames has stood still , i know for me when times get like this its preparin me for the return of my twin like i need to regain my strength and energy for the next round of lessons to come , i feel like i have been emptied out emotionally and mentally and now there is nothing , its when it gets to this point back comes the twin , so altho i feel pretty empty inside now im making the most of it lol , and gonna reconnect with the divine mother for her energy , im gonna use this quiet period to treat myself and nurture myself :)

i wondered how everyone has been feeling the last two weeks , have u changed in urself ??? do u feel there has been a shift??? do u feel also that everyhting seems to have gone so very quiet on the twin front? not just on the site but within also

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 27-02-2011, 11:21 AM
Pathfinder

For me it´s now exact 2 years since our three day traumatic "real" meeting after 3 months internet contact....and all that happpen after our break..the soulshock the search for answers...is now done ...it took two years to get the answers ...i don´t feel the hate/love thing...i´m at peace..i let her go.... is till think of her always..but i have got back my energy and "normal" me....i can´t do anymore....i let it go...if something "fate" will happen that will make us come together in this lifetime...well...i can´t tell. I learned a lot about myself and changed things in my life for the better, still it´s a grumpy road til some parts has settle....
Be at peace!:)

Cinderella Man
Old 27-02-2011, 03:25 PM
Iamlight

I have no Doubts in all that I feel I used to feel doubtful when whatever it is a bonding to my twin or connection to her i did have doubts then now because of thing i asked on here and a therapist who told me not only that what i was expereriening wasnt dangerious but also told me it may have something that science couldnt explain twin soul was an example of that he told me about. which in turn made me investigate it further. i have no idea why there is so much doubt out there. but im never gonna lose it. oh and in the last 2 weeks yes i have noticed a shift of this union with my twin seems to have gotten stronger. Much more intese