Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 26-02-2017, 12:35 PM
Ascender
civilian or goverment

I don't wanna get my hopes up but I like someone else's perspective on this.
There enough conspiracy in the world as it is so I like to keep this thread on a open mind inside my head.

ok
I believe I have been in contact with real extraterrestrials since I was a little boy .
I believe they are observing me .
Now they have flown low by my house with a big bright light on no shadows from light from the sun or clouds and so on this happened twice in my youth.

now the other day I asked for a low fly over by the craft to assure me it was them a day or so after they flew over low this time with their craft light flashing instead .

now I didn't realise before but a black or dark green helicopter has flown over after event with ufo
it has again after this time of ufo flying over .
I have to be level headed but I heard of black ops flying over after ufo sightings
But there is also a civilian airport nearby and civilians could be just flying in their civilian helicopters.

but this helicopter is dark green almost black in colour .

I would like to hear your thoughts on this
Old 26-02-2017, 12:49 PM
Experiencer
I'm sorry, but, I do not believe that aliens are going to fly over just because you ask. And you said you live near an airport. It may not have been a UFO at all. I do believe you have had your encounters though.
Old 26-02-2017, 09:39 PM
Ascender
Could it be of the men in black I hear so much about ?
Old 26-02-2017, 10:17 PM
Suspended
They will fly over if you ask, if your intention is in the right place and if you are comming at it from the heart like a child wanting to see them an say hello not like a scentific person demanding proof. The helicopter that came after it is the government checking things out.

Here is some ufos we've filmed, maybe this is similar to the ones your seeing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLl6P_7Cdx0

Here is a all black goverment helicopter flying over my friends house.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=riZ04NtOrxQ
Old 27-02-2017, 01:08 AM
Ascender
That seems right cause the space craft flew effortlessly one time over my house and it gave me their signal of their we what they know.

The dark green helicopter flew back and forth several times in a long distance but when it the helicopter flew over slow the last time it almost felt like someone was trying to remote connect to me from the helicopter .

This is no ** people I have asked for total disconnect of the mind from the matrix of today and I feel pretty damn good .
Old 06-03-2017, 01:18 AM
Experiencer
How many times have this happened to you? That would give you an indication if this is a random event or there is a pattern about these black helicopters above your hour.

Boson
Old 06-03-2017, 11:42 PM
Ascender
What i am aware of is the ufo craft has flown over 3 times on same flight path only this last time the light dimmed on flashing it was bright white 2 times before that I saw the outer hull of the craft when light was flashing this time.

I've only been aware of particular helicopter this time it kept flying over back and forth lower altitude each time where I live we are in a restricted airspace due to international and national flights .

This helicopter got my attention as if it was deliberate attempt by the people on board to get my attention other than physical sight and sound.

These events do not coincide with regular air traffic control.

which why I feel I'm in contact or being monitored
I have a right to know if this is eregular or regular air traffic procedures

there is no army air base near where I live for kilometers as far as I know .

I'm aware of normal flight plan where I live by civilian aircraft .

I want to know truth because ufo flashed white light when latest time it flew over on same heading and same height

I think bright white light is some kind of distraction light when ufo feels threatened .
Old 07-03-2017, 12:33 AM
Experiencer
Hi,

Maybe the helicopter was more interested in the UFO itself than in you? It's just very hard to know unless you do a psychic reading about it.

Boson
Old 07-03-2017, 03:51 AM
Ascender
I some how know the government is doing the wrong traces of the ufo they still using radioactive gieger meters in a digital format .

I just dont know how but i can
Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

it's some kind of wake they leave behind in the sky the ufo that's why the government feel the good ET are a threat to them .
Old 11-05-2017, 11:07 AM
Suspended
Here is some more footage of craft in night vision aswell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcNkq_2b6O0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGRldTmED0E