Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 31-08-2017, 05:09 PM
Seeker

My Kundalini Experience (part 2)

Well Sirs ...Thank you for your responses...Like i said i will start at the beginning first two experiences that shaped my kundalini situation into what it is now...I write this as to truth and honesty Sirs and hope at least one being on this planet is helped in some way..."It started with a very loud bolt of Lightning"...Outside my grandfathers house... I was very young about 4 or 5 or so and was given to my grandparents for a year on a 40 acre farm in Wisconsin. My grandfather tended with two cows and horses and my grandfather worked the horses in the field...I worshiped my grandfather and to make a long story short i was in the barn watching my grandfather milk one of the cows..I guess something happened and the cow bumped the can and a little of the milk spilled onto the floor and my grandfather said " God Dammit" So being excited i had learned a new word i left the barn and ran to the house and went inside to tell grandma the new words i learned so i ran into the living room to where she was through the kitchen and hollered real loud.."God Dammit "...Within about three seconds later this large bolt of lightning came from outside the house that shook the house and scared us badly...My grandmother told me " God punished you for saying that " and dragged me outside the house and into the yard and we looked all around and the sky was a beautiful blue and it was sunny and no clouds or storms anywhere to be seen...In amazement my grandmother dragged me into the living room and told me there is something i must learn and know...so she made me close my eyes and she taught me the lords prayer and told me that im gonna need this one day...And soon forgot all about it ..Then i was grabbed by my parents and took from there by force and back into a bad situation...a few years later i forgot all about the bolt of lightning and the prayer grandma taught me ..There was no religion in our family...along the way...Only what my grandmother had taught me...So a few years later i was about 7 years old and got a little fishing pole for Christmas...i begged for it along the way and finally got one of my own..But it was the beginning of January and everything was frozen over and no way to fish ...So i waited and waited months for the summer to come so all the ice would melt and i could try out my fiest very own fishing pole ...I just started going to school and there was a pond a way down the road between where we lived and the school..I passed it each day and knew the day would come when i could go there by myself and catch a big fish so we would have food and save the day...maybe someone would like me and i could make them proud...My father was very angry all the time and everyone suffered mostly me...I was scared to death of him...And i think that's why my mom sent me to my grandfathers in the first place...She was afraid of him too...Anyway after begging and begging to go to the pond myself for months and everything was warm and in summer...Finally the day came and they agreed i could finally go...I guess probably to shut me up...My dad put a cork and an old hook on my new pole ...An old rusty one that was not sharp so i could not hurt myself and i was in heaven and finally ready to go...They made me walk so i promised and went out the door and happily walked down the road by myself ... my dream had finally come true...So i walked to the place where the pond was and i looked around and it was all covered over with weeds with no water to hardly see anywhere ..How can i catch a fish if there is no water to fish in ...Or hardly see...I was devastated and knew there was no way i was ever going to catch a fish here and was in tears...So i stood there a while looking over the pond for a possible solution and it came to me what my grandmother had said and taught me to say if i really needed help ...Only God could help here there is no other way left...So i closed my eyes and remembered the words she taught me concerning this lords prayer...If i ever really needed help and i sure need it now...I said the prayer in my head from beginning to end...one time...I opened my eyes and went down to the pond and tossed my line out as far a a little guy can get it...A few minutes later something started tugging on my line so i pulled and pulled and had this really big fish almost as big as me jump out of the water and tried pulling me in ...So i fought and fought and finally he must have gotten tired and i somehow got him to the shore of the little pond and it was a big beautiful fish almost as tall as me...And the hook was not even in his mouth...it was tied around him in a knot...So i grabbed his tail and hauled him in on the grass...After he didn't move anymore i slowly dragged him up the street little by little and got him home somehow very excited my dream had finally come true...I had the biggest and most beautiful fish in the whole world...My father and mother came out and my father started yelling " that fish ain't no good its garbage...it has to many bones" and he made me throw it in the garbage...I was in tears...Little did i know how these two things would effect me years later ...I forgot about them until i was about 17 years of age...I had no understanding about churches or religions or spiritual things what so ever ...It was not part of our world...Little did i know what was coming concerning this kundalini awakening thing at all ... (the bolt of lightning and the prayer and the fish i got using the it was all forgotten)...I was having a hard time surviving and living with the woman soon to be my wife...in a little trailer ...It was there that this kundalini thing started and very scary and turned my life upside down..And i never saw it coming ... so i will end this part and start from there and continue on until this story is told...The kundalini process changed my life forever...And i asked for none of it...How can one ask for nothing and seem to end up with it all...And i would not trade that which i have learned for anything else on the planet...along the way for the past 53 years...It will be interesting to share it with others...Its never been told...thank you for reading this.... neemish

Last edited by neemish : 31-08-2017 at 07:08 PM.
Old 31-08-2017, 10:55 PM
Deactivated Account
can you break this up into paragraphs. my eyes cant read this.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 01-09-2017, 02:04 AM
Seeker

Im very sorry sir...I am 70 years old and have cataracts in both eyes ..One side is very bad..Its hard also to write sir...But i will go back over it and try my best to please you if i am able to edit it.. .... neemish
Old 01-09-2017, 02:56 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by neemish
Im very sorry sir...I am 70 years old and have cataracts in both eyes ..One side is very bad..Its hard also to write sir...But i will go back over it and try my best to please you if i am able to edit it.. .... neemish

no worries. dont worry about it. with some extra effort i will read it. im 43 without cataracts so let me put the extra effort sir

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 01-09-2017, 02:08 AM
Master
Thankyou for writing your story so far neemish, it is interesting and I very much look forward to reading more.

I think you are a good storyteller, and it does feel like a story that needs to be told.
Old 01-09-2017, 02:26 AM
Master
It was a very nice story and a good illustration of Christian principles and morals, but I honestly fail to understand how Kundalini relates to catching a fish when you said a prayer...maybe it's just me.

Kundalini (to me) is something you feel within the body, a total energetic shift which results in a huge expansion of consciousness - sort of like a lightning bolt within that nobody else can see, and then you have very profound experiences which are mostly psycho-spiritual in nature.

...maybe I need to wait for 'Part 3'.
Old 01-09-2017, 02:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
It was a very nice story and a good illustration of Christian principles and morals, but I honestly fail to understand how Kundalini relates to catching a fish when you said a prayer...maybe it's just me.

Kundalini (to me) is something you feel within the body, a total energetic shift which results in a huge expansion of consciousness - sort of like a lightning bolt within that nobody else can see, and then you have very profound experiences which are mostly psycho-spiritual in nature.

...maybe I need to wait for 'Part 3'.

I think neemish is most likely just setting the framework, and part 3 will hopefully bring these early experiences together.
Old 01-09-2017, 02:20 PM
Seeker

Dear Sirs ...Yes i am just getting started...My unusual kundalini awakening is not even mentioned or starting to be told..And this is not a story..Its all true and going to take some time to get out..Im not a very good writer in that i have written more in the last couple weeks than in the last 50 years..Thank you for your patience and understanding concerning this situation...And yes Mr "necromancer" sir i am aware that what i have written so far is not a kundalini awakening..,Sir what i wrote so far was before my kundaliini awakening ..Im not a story teller sir...Im trying to relate this experience as it happened to me with honesty and purity of heart and gain nothing by telling it...Except to share it with others...So please be patient sir and try not to make any snap judgments until after i am able to get this down on paper for all to see and understand... neemish
Old 01-09-2017, 09:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neemish
Dear Sirs ...Yes i am just getting started...My unusual kundalini awakening is not even mentioned or starting to be told..And this is not a story..Its all true and going to take some time to get out..Im not a very good writer in that i have written more in the last couple weeks than in the last 50 years..Thank you for your patience and understanding concerning this situation...And yes Mr "necromancer" sir i am aware that what i have written so far is not a kundalini awakening..,Sir what i wrote so far was before my kundaliini awakening ..Im not a story teller sir...Im trying to relate this experience as it happened to me with honesty and purity of heart and gain nothing by telling it...Except to share it with others...So please be patient sir and try not to make any snap judgments until after i am able to get this down on paper for all to see and understand... neemish
No problems, neemish and I humbly and respectfully apologise for impatiently 'jumping the gun' here and you also may address me as ma'am, madam, miss or any female aspect of 'sir' you so choose, but I'm also being a 'typical female' and getting fussy about all that.
Old 03-09-2017, 06:35 PM
Seeker

Thank you so much for your replies...I will give it my best as i go along...and "necromancer " your a girl...thank you for sharing that ..I didn't have a clue..A girl with a heart of gold is the most beautiful of all things on this planet...It was not my intention to be disrespectful...in any way what so ever...I shall address you as miss necromancer as you well deserve...Its an interesting name..I had to look up the meaning as i did not have an understanding of this...It must be a very unusual position to be in if you are really exploring that branch of the tree of knowledge...Obviously you believe in spirits and know and understand the spirit world really exists...Does your necromancing really bring spirits here as it is suggested they do ? And is this done for a good purpose ? I understand there is a doorway between the spirit world and here...but i was unaware it could be used in this manner for that purpose.... neemish