Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 19-09-2012, 06:30 AM
Master
Barnacle - My son and I have such a strong connection that now that he doesn't live with me I still hear his thoughts and confirm them by phoning him or texting him simultaneously while he's having the thoughts. Additionally, if something is not going well with him I get anxious and agitated. It drives my husband bonkers. The next day I always find out something is not right.

Blackraven
Old 31-12-2012, 09:42 AM
escucharla

Wow, that's amazing! I didn't even know it was possible to hear thoughts verbatim! It reminds me of the movie with Mel Gibson, What Women Want. I would find it a bit frightening and disturbing especially if the thoughts were about me. But at the same time, it would be interesting to hear what people are really thinking since there can be a discrepancy between what a person says and what they actually think.
Old 31-12-2012, 11:09 AM
Master
i hear the thoughts of those with whom i share vibrational affinity. word thought is, imo, the translation of emotion (perceived via empathy) into description and sometimes (maybe often depending on accuracy) meanings can get lost in translation. misinterpretation causes confusion, confusion causes fear and fear causes further distortion. distortions can be misinterpreted as "threat".
Old 31-12-2012, 11:22 AM
Mr.Whitmore

It makes me tired.......