Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 27-02-2012, 08:35 PM
TouchingHeart

That is soooo interesting and makes complete sense. It's almost like an "uh-ha" moment. Let us know if you have other conversations, that is if you want to share. That's so cool that you're reading the book I suggested! :)))
Old 27-02-2012, 08:47 PM
soul whisperer

I just want to add that I'm so grateful for your lovely responses to my posting...
I was indeed hesitating about posting this as it's so personal but I kept getting signs that I should be sharing this - even though my spirit guide told me to share it, I was still hesitating...it's all about learning to make ourselves vulnerable and open...believing and having faith and trust in what we know within to be true...
...and I must add that I felt myself 'guided' when replying to ShiningStar's question... - this is one of the wonderful things that happens :)
Bless you all!
Old 27-02-2012, 08:51 PM
Master
Yes, I think we all need this insight to further clarify the nature of twin souls as being not the particular person as the highest order of the reality but that the vibrational rate we are achieving and the connection to our own souls is actually uppermost.
Old 27-02-2012, 11:15 PM
Master
brilliant post very insightful and gave me clarity on some things . thank you for sharing ((hugs))

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 29-02-2012, 12:39 AM
babycakes11

Thank you

Beautiful SoulWhisper, I can't help but wonder if this is also what Im experiencing. I have conversation with my Higher self also his name is Joseph (just thought I share too) although I heard many times that I will be with Twin one day. I wonder if that mean in this lifetime, maybe I should ask him to clarify.

Anyway twin is also in another relationship and has been for years. I did'nt have the strength before to stop being the other woman. I recently developed that strength and shared that with him. It amazing and hurts me deeply how confident he is that I will never leave him, that he can do whatever he wants and say whatever he wants and I will still be there. I suppose I had a part to play in that, it has been three years. When I told him I was moving on in a recent text he said and I quote "I'll come see you tomorrow, how bout that) like I would be like Oh Goodie you know how I love crumps of love. I suspect, he thinks crumps is all he has to give. He is wrong, I have become strong, I'm doing my soul work now, it the most painful thing I ever had to do. I wonder if I'm preparing for something greater also. I seem to be getting the message that something has to be scarficed for something greater to appear in my life. When I really think about it I feel I could never really be happy with twin. We have so many obstacles and blockages. But then I think again, maybe we just need to work them out. I end up conflicted. I guess it comes down too, I really don't know, so I let go and let the current take me to my destination.

Thank you so much for sharing
Old 29-02-2012, 12:44 AM
tragblack

I hope you find peace, babyckes11.
Old 29-02-2012, 06:16 AM
soul whisperer

Quote:
Originally Posted by babycakes11
Beautiful SoulWhisper, I can't help but wonder if this is also what Im experiencing. I have conversation with my Higher self also his name is Joseph (just thought I share too) although I heard many times that I will be with Twin one day. I wonder if that mean in this lifetime, maybe I should ask him to clarify.

Anyway twin is also in another relationship and has been for years. I did'nt have the strength before to stop being the other woman. I recently developed that strength and shared that with him. It amazing and hurts me deeply how confident he is that I will never leave him, that he can do whatever he wants and say whatever he wants and I will still be there. I suppose I had a part to play in that, it has been three years. When I told him I was moving on in a recent text he said and I quote "I'll come see you tomorrow, how bout that) like I would be like Oh Goodie you know how I love crumps of love. I suspect, he thinks crumps is all he has to give. He is wrong, I have become strong, I'm doing my soul work now, it the most painful thing I ever had to do. I wonder if I'm preparing for something greater also. I seem to be getting the message that something has to be scarficed for something greater to appear in my life. When I really think about it I feel I could never really be happy with twin. We have so many obstacles and blockages. But then I think again, maybe we just need to work them out. I end up conflicted. I guess it comes down too, I really don't know, so I let go and let the current take me to my destination.

Thank you so much for sharing
oh babycakes...your post got me crying again...I feel your pain and sorrow so much. it is one of the most painful things, i know. you feel you're the one doing all the work, doing all the giving and getting nothing in return...this is how I've been feeling...yesterday was an emotional meltdown for me and I'm thinking of staying in bed all day today...the will to do anything is weak...
I've felt the same with my sc, that he has taken me for granted. I'm always there, available when he wants me, but I am not 'allowed' to contact him whenever I want or need it....I don't think we're doing them or us a favor...I think we need to turn things around a little... or quite a bit actually!
The love we've been giving them...? I think we need to start giving it to ourselves. Love ourselves more. Do things for US. If your sc comes to you, then great! But if he doesn't then that's great too, because something better is sure to come along. Our egos are hanging onto them. We can't let anything better come into our lives if we're still hanging onto them... we need to help them grow too, to feel the pain of physical separation like we have.....
sending you much love and hugs
SW
Old 29-02-2012, 07:41 AM
Ascender
sw,

I know I said it already to you, but I felt like supporting you here as well. What a brilliant, wonderful, and lovely post! Thanks so much for opening and sharing it with all. Calen is right about you, ya know...
Old 01-03-2012, 07:38 AM
babycakes11

Wink

Calen sure is We will all be just fine we just have to rembenber that yes, betrayal is a painful experience but when we betray ourselves by giving ourselves away, emotionally, physically, or spirtually....its the worst betrayal of all: betrayal of self. Not only do we learn in stoping unacceptable behavior but the other involved learns too.

Light and love,
Babycakes11
Old 09-03-2012, 06:04 PM
Master
Thank you for sharing this, SW...

I have wondered here and there about the TF concept and what you have shared here does indeed make much sense...

What a beautiful dialog..♥