Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 28-03-2017, 04:25 AM
Knower

Wild boar

This was a nightmare to me. I dreamt that I was in a room with a friend. There were two rats which we put in a plastic bag because we were goung to kill them. We hit the bag with an axe but the other rat didn't die. It came out and look at me with those cute little eyes. Suddenly it wasn't a rat anymore. It was a wild boar who tried to attack me. I tried to hold it so it wouldn't bite me. And then it was again in the plastic bag and I told my friend we have to kill it because it is suffering. My friend hit the bag again with the axe and I saw a lot of blood running out of it. I was scared in the dream but also feeling vety bad for the wild boar.
Old 28-03-2017, 12:25 PM
Super Moderator
This dream is related to how you cope with the rat situation. The rat is symbolic for something that is unwanted or untrustworthy. Possibly a person who crosses boundaries with you. Do you have someone like this in your life? Friends have to do with the sides of us that have our back so the ways in which we deal with our problems we feel are the best for us. In this instance you desire to suffocate and cut down those people who may cross boundaries with you. Shut them up and tell them off. It's a pretty common reaction to those who push us and try to take advantage of us but when we us aggressive tactics unfortunately a less threatening person can become defensive and lose control themselves becoming a bigger threat. So ideally there may be something gained by figuring out a different way to protect your boundaries. In general, striking out at others we feel have wronged us is a pretty common coping strategy and one we often learn from our parents growing up because they were taught the same by their parents so on and so forth. But we can learn new ways to deal with others who push us and try to take advantage. Learning to simply say no and stand behind our right to decide without needing to defend our position may help keep confrontations from turning into battles. I personally like to walk away when someone has pushed my buttons and wait until I calm down before I speak my peace. This way I can formulate what I want to say without it being an attack on the person's character. In this way I have found the arguments usually end peacefully for all involved. But confrontation is hard and feeling like our boundaries have been crossed definitely gets the defenses up. Seems like you may be ready to find a new way to cope with it though. The old way may not be working anymore. Considering your robot dream this indicates to me that you possibly have some overbearing people in your life telling you what to do and you may generally fall into conforming to everyone else's wishes until you are pushed too far and then want to lash out. You may have a general fear or aversion to wild confrontations which may be why you generally become a conforming robot, to try and keep the peace. But we all have a breaking point when people continue to push and push too far and things get out of control but maybe confronting and discussing the issue early on may help keep the situation for escalating into a wild confrontation. Maybe do some research on peaceful conflict resolution so you can learn how to stand your ground and still stay in control of the situation. Between the two dreams it sounds like you are ready to learn some new communication and boundary setting skills
Old 28-03-2017, 01:23 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theempress
This was a nightmare to me. I dreamt that I was in a room with a friend. There were two rats which we put in a plastic bag because we were goung to kill them. We hit the bag with an axe but the other rat didn't die. It came out and look at me with those cute little eyes. Suddenly it wasn't a rat anymore. It was a wild boar who tried to attack me. I tried to hold it so it wouldn't bite me. And then it was again in the plastic bag and I told my friend we have to kill it because it is suffering. My friend hit the bag again with the axe and I saw a lot of blood running out of it. I was scared in the dream but also feeling vety bad for the wild boar.

Hi Theempress,
From my interpretive approach, animals are usually people in our waking life. You have identified two people in your current waking life who are similar in personality (two rats). Depending upon how you felt about the rats in the dream, determines how you feel about them in real life.

In the dream, you seek to kill them. I would interpret this as wanting to end connections with them. However, one of the people gets mad at your decision to "eliminate" it and becomes very angry (boar). Wild boar would indicate the person's true nature and you have underestimated who they really are (not a rat, but a boar).

You succeed in killing the second time, which indicates to me that this person gets the message and is somewhat "deflated" (loss of blood = loss of motivation, energy), meaning they have lost the desire/energy to hurt you any longer. You feel some regret about how you had to handle this person.

I hope this helps.

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella
Old 28-03-2017, 07:07 PM
Suspended
basically something is taking what is yours & is a threat to your existence even though it seems nice in a way