Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 09-03-2017, 08:32 AM
Newbie ;)

There's a word you quoted there starting with "res.........". If Matt is allowing that possibility, ( he must do if he's worried about hell ) , then it's a hard act to follow .
Old 09-03-2017, 01:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattMVS7
My previous topics were just way too long for anyone to bother reading and replying to. Therefore, I will make this topic which summarizes my point I wish to discuss. I am not lying when I said that I have looked into everything I possibly could with an honest open mind and heart. I am still undecided on the existence of God and the afterlife. So why wouldn't God reveal himself to me and his truth for someone like me who does indeed have an honest open mind and heart? It makes no sense to me unless God is uncaring, unloving, etc. and he doesn't really care that I go to hell for not believing and not serving him.

You bring yourself to believe in some mindless hell, but can't bring yourself to believe in God. Interesting.
Old 09-03-2017, 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
You bring yourself to believe in some mindless hell,
but can't bring yourself to believe in God. Interesting.
Good point!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-03-2017, 03:10 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
You bring yourself to believe in some mindless hell, but can't bring yourself to believe in God. Interesting.

I never said that I believed in hell. I have an open mind to hell as well as a god and an afterlife.
Old 09-03-2017, 03:38 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
I never said that I believed in hell. I have an open mind to hell as well as a god and an afterlife.

This is a good short video of the afterlife. You can clearly see the face of a spirit. This spirit is in the state or condition of hell. The soul is evil and wicked without God in the afterlife. You can tell by the narration that these spirit are in hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-k9PHX4MR4
Old 09-03-2017, 04:09 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowlyservant
God in His immense love for mankind created humans to be with Him as part of a most loving heavenly family with the angels. There is nothing more beautiful for the Christian than this. To go against this is to go against all that we were created for. It is the human condition that we are evil and wicked without God in the afterlife. One suffers spiritual death, is in ruins and of no value or worth. Man is better off had he not been born. Hence, the value of salvation is greater than the sum of our lives. God is a righteous God and must punish sin. Due to man's iniquities, man was unable to be with God and was to be punished. God, in His great plans and love for mankind sent His only begotten Son as Christ, the Redeemer, so that the souls of the believers can be salvaged and that we may not suffer the human condition of being without Him.

John 3:16. For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

God has proven His love for mankind through His Son, Jesus Christ.

Like I said, I have read the bible and looked into everything else with an honest open mind and heart, but still do not believe. There is nothing more that I or anyone else can do beyond this point. If I go to hell, then wouldn't you think that would be an unfair, unloving, and unjust God? I am open to the possibility that this would be an all loving, all fair, and all just God, but I am just not seeing that.
Old 09-03-2017, 10:56 PM
Newbie ;)

So Matt there may be God and there may be hell and if there's hell then God is unfair if he exists and if he showed himself that proves hell which means he's cruel to people who can't be sure about it so you are sure it's wrong , right?
Old 10-03-2017, 03:52 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
My previous topics were just way too long for anyone to bother reading and replying to. Therefore, I will make this topic which summarizes my point I wish to discuss. I am not lying when I said that I have looked into everything I possibly could with an honest open mind and heart. I am still undecided on the existence of God and the afterlife. So why wouldn't God reveal himself to me and his truth for someone like me who does indeed have an honest open mind and heart? It makes no sense to me unless God is uncaring, unloving, etc. and he doesn't really care that I go to hell for not believing and not serving him.

Several of us spend our time responding to your last extremely long post with thoughtful responses. I think many of us make good points that you should consider.
Old 10-03-2017, 04:20 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Like I said, I have read the bible and looked into everything else with an honest open mind and heart, but still do not believe. There is nothing more that I or anyone else can do beyond this point. If I go to hell, then wouldn't you think that would be an unfair, unloving, and unjust God? I am open to the possibility that this would be an all loving, all fair, and all just God, but I am just not seeing that.
God is a fair and just God. He has already warned you that if you don't believe you are going to hell. Sounds just and fair to me.
Old 10-03-2017, 04:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowlyservant
God is a fair and just God. He has already warned you that if you don't believe you are going to hell. Sounds just and fair to me.

Where did he warn us please ?