Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 06-03-2017, 06:16 AM
Suspended
Knower
The Telephone Game

Hello Christians
I have been getting some rather strange stares lately and wanted to know if you could do an experiment for Me, and it has nothing to do with the hill of Transfiguration.
I was born on Mothersday. The date of my birth is May 14, 1978. I was hoping that you would try that old pre-school telephone game to see if I am getting the dirty stares for the reason I think I am.
Give the participants a calendar from five different consecutive years, randomly distributed and tell them that BigBlue say's He was born on Mothersday, and see what the end result is. You can spin it up a little as along as what I requested is in there.
Comply and you will be rewarded.
Thanks
Chris
See if, "BigBlue" is Kundalini ever comes up for Me, because that would be the best I could do about the results from that game. Get two of you to get the Kundalini results for Eminem's song "The Way I Am." Drive it home with White Snake Band songs. I'm straight so it would have to be a different version of Me, thats all. I'll show some of you the second best thing I can do about it. Then wittness Aphrodite throw Me and My Mate in the Staff of Hermes so We can chomp down on peoples sickness as it tastes like lamb chops because simultaneously I want sacrifices of the best lambs of the flocks taking place at he altars at My temples and Snynogogs, because it can be dangerous to eat that thing. I read that when I electrocute My parasites with parasite zappers, that if you kill the worms too quick, sometimes they leak out bacteria you have to kill, and when you electrocute those, viruses come out that you have electrocute also, and I say "you" because I want all of you to get a parasite zapper. Note the word of God present in this message. I want what I want. That thing was cursed to go on its belly and eat dust, which is what we are made of in this version so get it done, pretty please with sugar on top.
Isaiah 41:14-16. Fear not, thou worm Jacob — Who art weak in thyself, despised and trodden under foot by thy proud and potent enemies. I will make thee a new sharp thrashing instrument.
And no I do not care if I scare you while I help you people because the Logos mentions how the fear of God is a good thing. And if you think Hermes staff is scary, some of you should try out My spelled up Microwave, complete with protection from that which I target with microwaves, under Amazonite and Malachite crystal magickal intent. Once I get the whole Universe in there, We can tell the astronomy department why there is so much cosmic radiation in that wavelength. And to be a little extra bossy, I want that Indian boy with the worms coming out of his noes that I saw online, cured of it yesterday. Oh, I think we should rerun some of my magick tricks on the news, the scary stuff for Manson's Tourniquet song victims, and the good looking stuff, like the national geographic map for the keepers, and the Mammoth. And try to throw something that represents Me in your microwaves the way I say above. The more faith in Me the better when it comes to the Bible Spells, from My book called, Bible Spells. It is the magickal part I fight that way, the equal but opposite reaction often takes place in the ocean, and involves sharks and the like.

Last edited by BigBlue : 06-03-2017 at 08:40 AM.
Old 06-03-2017, 06:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlue
Hello Christians
I have been getting some rather strange stares lately and wanted to know if you could do an experiment for Me, and it has nothing to do with the hill of Transfiguration.
I was born on Mothersday. The date of my birth is May 14, 1978. I was hoping that you would try that old pre-school telephone game to see if I am getting the dirty stares for the reason I think I am.
Give the participants a calendar from five different consecutive years, randomly distributed and tell them that BigBlue say's He was born on Mothersday, and see what the end result is. You can spin it up a little as along as what I requested is in there.
Comply and you will be rewarded.
Thanks
Chris
See if, "BigBlue" is Kundalini ever comes up for Me, because that would be the best I could do about the results from that game. I'll show some of you the second best thing I can do about it. You will love the birds.

Rewarded with what Chris?