Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 06-03-2017, 12:32 AM
Newbie ;)

Question Is it possible to cleanse chakras without opening them?

I hear of Cleansing/Balancing Chakras and I hear of Opening/Activating Chakras.

Is this the same thing? Or are they separate things?

For example: I don't want to "open" chakras. I don't want to open my third eye chakra especially. I'm not quite ready for that experience just yet. And I'm happy to keep it that way at this point in my life, as I am highly sensitive to other things in other ways and that suits me just fine.

However, I want to be as healthy and as functional as possible. I want to feel well and preferably not have blockages as it would interfere with my wellbeing/health in the long run.

Is it possible to cleanse chakras without activating or opening them?
Old 06-03-2017, 12:46 AM
Master
I think it is possible yes.

Maybe though there are others who think differently.

Personally I think that if you would like to cleanse them without opening and you truly feel this way, there is nothing wrong with that, and you should trust yourself and your thoughts on it.

I had an experience where I opened my third eye chakra via meditating and visualizing. The experience and imagery was very positive.

It was a peaceful positive and enlightening experience. The issue I had is that after I felt very elated, and begun to scare myself and get a bit scared. It all however, worked out for the best. I am still here, still breathing, and have moved on and past that experience and the fear of it.

I have been working on balancing my chakras as opposed to opening them at this time. I feel I am not ready yet to try and work on chakra opening at this time.

If you feel you are not ready there is nothing wrong with that.

Chakra information can be found using any browser search on your computer or mobile device if you like. I am not sure how much you have learned about it. But, yes there is information also on balancing as well as opening them.

Personally I believe it is possible you could do either as you see fit.
Anything is possible.
If it feels right to you, consider doing it. If it doesn't feel right to you, don't do it.

Goodluck.
Old 06-03-2017, 05:47 PM
Knower

In western countries is many nonsens about chakras. Opening a chakra take many years meditations on a one chakra only.
You could try pranayamu for cleaning chakras, but I recomed you find information about yoga. Original yoga teaching. Try google. Chakra yoga.
Old 06-03-2017, 06:38 PM
Experiencer
I don't know much about this. I would say, opening is not such a problem, as is flow through chakra, that is defined by.. i don't know, i guess some higher picture. When you are aware, learn more flow is balanced and stable.

Yesterday i compared chakra to window, it can be cleaned and opened by will, when there is need and it is appropriate to. So i guess chakras are just channel operated by something else, that opens and close them with some purpose. Working directly on chakras doesn't make any sense, work on that what is behind them.
Old 08-03-2017, 05:18 AM
Knower

Real Opening a chakra is a great problem. According original Eastern yogis people, who really open a chakra obtain powers siddhis.
https://yachnayoga.wordpress.com/201...atural-powers/
Until you do not have a siddhi, so your chakra is not open.
Old 16-03-2017, 09:11 AM
Suspended
Guide
Leave Chakras Alone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper
I hear of Cleansing/Balancing Chakras and I hear of Opening/Activating Chakras.

Is this the same thing? Or are they separate things?

For example: I don't want to "open" chakras. I don't want to open my third eye chakra especially. I'm not quite ready for that experience just yet. And I'm happy to keep it that way at this point in my life, as I am highly sensitive to other things in other ways and that suits me just fine.

However, I want to be as healthy and as functional as possible. I want to feel well and preferably not have blockages as it would interfere with my wellbeing/health in the long run.

Is it possible to cleanse chakras without activating or opening them?

Hello Casper,
You are dead right to leave your chakra's alone,if you feel good and are happy and healthy then you are playing with fire,serpent fire.
And you are right about the third eye,leave it be mate,no good will come to you from reading books as a practice tool,meditation and yoga are fine,you can get on the internet any Google all day,or meet someone who raises the kundalini and opens chakra's, well they don't and can't.
And I don't care who you talk to,they are not proficient and adept enough to open anything,{ not even a beer ),lol.
When the pupil is ready the master will come,not the other way around,and you may never meet the master,they contact you,they know you already and you know them,wait,don't interfere with nature,its a natural process!

Regards Billy.
Old 16-03-2017, 01:56 PM
Pathfinder

Picture a house, inside it there are many rooms, there are seven doors, each door has many large tubes going through it, inside each tube there are smaller tubes, inside these there are further smaller tubes and so on...
The house is your body, the doors are your chakras, the tubes are the subtle energy channels that travel through chakras to the major organs, systems and subsystems of your body. You can't close the doors - or open them for they are continuously open regardless what you do - otherwise the organs and systems of your body would not function.
The chakras only deal with the health of the body - they have nothing to do with spiritual qualities or psychic abilities - these are actually to do with another set of subtle energy centres in the same location as the chakras.
There is tremendous misunderstanding and as a result, perpetual miseducation about chakras; they cannot be 'cleansed' - do you see it necessary to clean the doors of your house? They cannot be 'balanced' - the doors function perfectly well as they are - they are by design, perfect for their purpose; to allow passage of subtle energies to and from the organs and systems of health of the body. When people believe they are 'balancing a chakra' - they are not... but they may have sensed something wrong in a chakra and presumed that was what they were dealing with. The subtle energies inside, passing through a chakra can become misbalanced - but not the chakra itself... therefore people can - without necessarily realising it - be balancing an energy - not a chakra.
When folk speak of opening chakras - they are actually speaking of opening the other centres in the same places as chakras.
Old 19-03-2017, 09:35 AM
Master
Yes you can. There is not need to open and activate a chakra, they already are. You are alive right? Breathing, heart beating? Meaning your chakras are open. Maybe not fully, so what? Cleansing them will help to balance them and eventually open them on deeper layers. You cannot open them further than what you are ready for anyways.

I don't see how ppl are being difficult with Siddhis this and Pranasomething that. Also complete nonsense to treat it like something oh-so dangerous or scary. There's nothing scary about it, and it sure as heck isn't rocket science. There's nothing holy about it either. It's just part of your system. Like your legs are.
Maybe it was in the old days. Not anymore. In the old days it also took us 1 entire life to work through one lesson. Now we can do maybe 6-10 lessons in 1 lifetime.
Up until some 10 years ago, it was possibly to remove 1 karmic knot in the Kundalini channel at the time. Now it is possible to remove 5, sometimes even 6, in one go.
About 300 yrs ago most people had an average of 400 Karmic knots. Now the average is about 100-200. Some only have 8 left...

Saying this to illustrate that times change, what people can achieve themselves changes, and what ppl are born with is very different from the days where one had to live in solitude for decades to achieve opening a chakra.
Old 21-03-2017, 07:33 AM
Suspended
Guide
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Yes you can. There is not need to open and activate a chakra, they already are. You are alive right? Breathing, heart beating? Meaning your chakras are open. Maybe not fully, so what? Cleansing them will help to balance them and eventually open them on deeper layers. You cannot open them further than what you are ready for anyways.

I don't see how ppl are being difficult with Siddhis this and Pranasomething that. Also complete nonsense to treat it like something oh-so dangerous or scary. There's nothing scary about it, and it sure as heck isn't rocket science. There's nothing holy about it either. It's just part of your system. Like your legs are.
Maybe it was in the old days. Not anymore. In the old days it also took us 1 entire life to work through one lesson. Now we can do maybe 6-10 lessons in 1 lifetime.
Up until some 10 years ago, it was possibly to remove 1 karmic knot in the Kundalini channel at the time. Now it is possible to remove 5, sometimes even 6, in one go.
About 300 yrs ago most people had an average of 400 Karmic knots. Now the average is about 100-200. Some only have 8 left...

Saying this to illustrate that times change, what people can achieve themselves changes, and what ppl are born with is very different from the days where one had to live in solitude for decades to achieve opening a chakra.

Just how many chakra's have you concsiouly opened,not they open and close all the time,but what have you opened on yourself and what was the outcome?
I am intrigued by your post and others like it about opening and closing and raising kundalini,the serpent fire.
You say its not a big deal,if it was as easy and non stressful as you make out then everyone here on the forum would open up and use the third eye every day like getting on the internet,that's a load of codswallop,you have been reading the wrong books/googling so called "experts".
Please,give my intelligence a break!

Regards Billy.