Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 21-01-2017, 12:55 PM
Seeker

Very new here! Seeing a perfect circle blue light, and small spark of white

Hello all,

Iv a few posts and very new, learning as I go along. I have been practising insight meditation daily for a year now, but I have also started kundalini yoga around 2 months ago, particularly kirtan kriya. During meditation and now throughout the day I am seeing a deep blue circle about the size of a blueberry, followed by sparks of white light. I'm beginning to realise I have certain gifts but to what extent I don't know. Is this a sign of something.? I have also heard a mans voice saying " number 19" to me and I am at a loss. Any help is appreciated. Im very grateful to have a space to talk about this stuff as I have kept it secret since childhood.
Old 21-03-2017, 08:05 AM
Suspended
Guide
Cool

Why kundalini yoga?
What made you choose that above all the others?
If I had a voice talking to me I would be very worried,maybe you should lay off for a bit and see if you settle down,sometimes it takes a fair while to find what practices suit your personality,
There are lots of different meditation types to choose from,these practices do not suit everyone.

Regards Billy.
Old 21-03-2017, 01:55 PM
Experiencer

I haven't studied up on numerology, so I'm not sure about the number 19. I'm sure google could provide some decent insight if other people here don't have answers.

Spirits can take on any form they like, so it's not unusual for you to see one as a ball (technically this is a soul in a 'default/resting' form). I'm not going to make a guess as to where the voice is coming from, but as Billy mentioned, take some caution and try to get an idea of who it is that's interacting with you. Also, sometimes guides will display some shape/object to you as your senses are beginning to develop; which is their way of saying 'we're here for you'.

Make sure you start each meditation and exercise with a light-based cleansing. This will help clear out negative energies and promote positive interactions with any beings within the subtle realms.

Next time you're in a meditation and the ball (or anything else) appears, send waves of white light towards it. This will help communication if it's connected with the light, and repel it if it's not connected with the light. Always do this with love, even if you find that it's a negative being; it's most likely lost and needs help reconnecting to the light.

I'm going to stop writing here.. I always go through countless ways of explaining things, and run into a series of 'if this then that' type comments. Let us know how you go and if you have any further questions.