Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Films

Old 07-01-2017, 01:46 AM
Deactivated Account

Beauty & the Beast (2017)

Disney Films is going to release a new "Beauty and the Beast," in March, starring Emma Watson & Dan Stevens. Anyone as excited as me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvW_L8sTu5E

Extraordinary graphics, However, I feel they dont create movies ( story lines) all that great these days so my expectations are rather low. This was one of my favorite Disney animations as an adolescent.

Disney Animation (1991)

Ball room Dancing
https://youtu.be/xDUhINW3SPs?t=1m2s

Something There
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwZEcdBMLLU

Last edited by Clover : 07-01-2017 at 03:26 AM.
Old 02-02-2017, 02:27 AM
Guide
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Omg I'm teary-eyed right now, totally gonna see this! She was always my favorite "princess" also (with Mulan a close second), and this looks so amazing...and Emma Watson, she is such a beautiful person, only she could do a live-action Belle justice!

*whew*
Old 02-02-2017, 01:51 PM
Deactivated Account

Haha, I know I am such a mush, ariana & john legond song on the teaser trailer brought back memories, I got a bit sentimental myself with the song alone

I like Belle, she was an introverted book worm, and most beautiful of them all :P

cant wait
Old 12-02-2017, 10:20 AM
Master

Oh wow. totally going to watch this one with the kids :)
Old 12-02-2017, 10:12 PM
Master
Oh no, no, no, too scary for me. I can't watch movies like that. I won't be able to sleep. I'm more looking forward to Insidious chapter 4.
Old 13-02-2017, 10:49 PM
Deactivated Account

^I'll pass on Insidious, Ocean lol

The beast/prince

Dan Stevens, UK

Belle/Princess

Emma Waton

I do have to say, I come from a different generation (80s-90s) when it comes to women in film. I admit I was expecting someone a little more mature looking, when I think of Emma Watson i think of the Harry Potter franchise, a series I never watched. I was in college and out of the loop with that whole Potter era. So I am slightly disappointed with the choice. Make no mistake, Emma Watson is beautiful and a great actress, I wast just expecting a different actress but they dont make these movies for old folk like me anyways lol . Remember, March 17th,
Old 15-02-2017, 12:30 AM
Master
Just saw the high school play Beauty and the Beast which couldn't have come at a better time. Definitely looking forward to watching the new movie!
Old 18-03-2017, 03:12 AM
Deactivated Account

Opening night! I just saw this movie with my two little ones. It was fantastic! The movie received a clapping ovation at the end too! I could see there were a lot of happy moms that loved this movie, us same adults that were kids during the 80-90's Disney animation era. I was all smiles and sang along to a lot of the songs ( yes woman child!)

I loved that they closed the movie with a Celine Dion song! A moment lasts forever

Ariana Grande and John Legend new version with ball room dancing clip
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axySrE0Kg6k

still..

Celine Dion is still boss when it comes to the original song! Dont forget it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgYEJHJXFB4

I love this movie
Old 20-03-2017, 06:44 AM
Master
Oh I am glad the movie turned out well. So often re-makes are not very good.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 20-03-2017, 08:20 AM
Master
"Beauty and the Beast breaking the record for the biggest opening weekend ever for March with an estimated $170 million, according to Variety."
http://www.businessinsider.com/beaut...-office-2017-3

happy Spring everyone