Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 02-01-2017, 11:47 AM
Seeker

Giving a soul a home

So say I knew of a soul that needed some sort of vessel. How would I go about placing it in one?
Old 02-01-2017, 05:09 PM
Suspended
Guide

Birth a baby ...
Old 02-01-2017, 05:39 PM
Seeker

don't babies already have one?
Old 02-01-2017, 05:56 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvanta
don't babies already have one?
Yes, but if you believe in it, you can will a soul, like this soul for example, to be housed into a body before it is born.
Old 02-01-2017, 06:45 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glacier Serenade
Yes, but if you believe in it, you can will a soul, like this soul for example, to be housed into a body before it is born.

A soul needs a body to be housed in ...
My understanding, if it does not have a body it will remain in the afterlife ...
Anything other seems like over generalizing in making things more complicated than need be ...
JMHO ...
Old 02-01-2017, 07:01 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Really!
A soul needs a body to be housed in ...
My understanding, if it does not have a body it will remain in the afterlife ...
Anything other seems like over generalizing in making things more complicated than need be ...
JMHO ...
Well the soul would need a physical body in order to both navigate and interact with our physical world, but yes it would otherwise be in the spiritual realms.
Old 03-01-2017, 09:12 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glacier Serenade
Well the soul would need a physical body in order to both navigate and interact with our physical world,

"""but yes it would otherwise be in the spiritual realms""".

And in which case. The OP could just realize that the entity/conscious being that is,..."this soul"...should act in truth with the ""OP"" and re'manefest it's spiritual body which it does have, so that the "OP" can see this bodyless entity for what it is....BUT THIS SEEMINGLY BODYLESS SOUL WONT WANT TO RE'MANEFEST IT'S SPIRITUAL FORM, AS IT WILL BE IN POOR CONDITION, BECAUSE OF THE LAW OF ""REAP AS YOU SOW"".

And although the "OP" will probably want to keep communicating with this spiritual being of deception, the"OP" SHOULD TAKE EVERYTHING THAT THIS SPIRITUAL BEING SAYS WITH THE SMALLEST POSSIBLE GRAIN OF SALT.

Sincerest regards, neil
Old 04-01-2017, 05:16 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
And in which case. The OP could just realize that the entity/conscious being that is,..."this soul"...should act in truth with the ""OP"" and re'manefest it's spiritual body which it does have, so that the "OP" can see this bodyless entity for what it is....BUT THIS SEEMINGLY BODYLESS SOUL WONT WANT TO RE'MANEFEST IT'S SPIRITUAL FORM, AS IT WILL BE IN POOR CONDITION, BECAUSE OF THE LAW OF ""REAP AS YOU SOW"".

And although the "OP" will probably want to keep communicating with this spiritual being of deception, the"OP" SHOULD TAKE EVERYTHING THAT THIS SPIRITUAL BEING SAYS WITH THE SMALLEST POSSIBLE GRAIN OF SALT.

Sincerest regards, neil

The spirit in question resides in my body with me. We both would prefer to her have her own body to live in.
Old 04-01-2017, 09:44 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvanta
The spirit in question resides in my body with me. We both would prefer to her have her own body to live in.

She just needs to be honest with you, she and the rest of the spiritual beings attached to you... (yes more than one)......are soul beings, and soul beings can stay undetectable to us/you. They can re manifest a spiritual body....truth.....but will not, as they are here around the earth plain for very unloving reasons.

The tactics that they employ to fool us all, have been used for many thousands of years, & their soul quality has been made very ugly and deplorable, from their unloving acts...the law of REAP AS YOU SOW, is working to it's fullest, for every moment that they stay attached to you their soul receives more punishment. ....god doesn't do it to them, it happens naturaly, because the law of ""reap as you sow"" is an ever lasting unchanging law of the universe. And they would know it, regardless of what they tell you.

Their spiritual body is an emanation of the quality of their soul, so their spiritual body will be ugly and deplorable also.

So they do not want to associate themselves with their spiritual bodies.

Neil.
Old 05-01-2017, 09:16 AM
Seeker

Not to be rude but could I get some more input. As I said she is not "attached" to me, she is in me. She is a fragment of my own soul that has evolved beyond that.