Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-03-2017, 11:44 AM
Seeker

When you let go of your soulmate (who doesn't recognize you) do they wake up?

I think I've finally lost attachment but was wondering if this feat triggers a reversal of energies or just back to nothingness.
Old 19-03-2017, 12:28 PM
Guide

attachment is a matter of behavior and psychology, soulmates are spiritual bonds. I am not sure that behavioral approaches can affect the bond. Having said that, it has happened to me in the past that I let go off an attachment and the person started claiming a much higher bond. It took many months though to get there after letting go, so I think it did not work like a switch but as a gradual process of recognition.
Old 19-03-2017, 04:10 PM
Master
Selene -- wow what a great signature...
Quote:
Wayfarer, (there is no way). Make your way by going further. - Antonio Machado
Here is another saying I love that I cannot find in English...
Quote:
todo el mundo llora después de hacer (el) amor -- Everyone cries after making love.
As to what you're saying, I think there's a lot truth to that. So often, it's too easy to blame or resent or push off onto others what in fact what always theirs to own. Especially whilst others are still present or very near and can be so readily blamed or scapegoated.

Once others have moved away or created some space or distance, it's often much easier to find clarity regarding what's been yours, and thus yours to own, all along. And in the end, folks can all gradually realise that only love remains. And that love always remains.

And that it's for each of us (and for all of us) to own the love.
Love is a burden and a gift that we all carry and we all share.

But after all, it's not such a hard or lesson for anyone, is it? As lessons go...well, not so bad, eh?
After all, love remains.

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 19-03-2017, 07:07 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries

Once others have moved away or created some space or distance, it's often much easier to find clarity regarding what's been yours, and thus yours to own, all along.

I believe this part strongly too and you just made it clearer to explain 7L :). Thank you for that.

I am glad you enjoyed the signature :).
Old 19-03-2017, 10:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by selene
I believe this part strongly too and you just made it clearer to explain 7L :). Thank you for that.

I am glad you enjoyed the signature :).
De nada, amiga.

Y si...I did - I feel your signature expresses where humanity as a whole is at right now. We are finally breaking new ground!

We need an SF signatures page, to keep track of all the beautiful inspirations.

Peace & blessings,
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 19-03-2017, 10:25 PM
Experiencer

well, I'm not sure about your situation...I don't have that many details. But I know I didn't feel anything, and I told myself I refused to force myself to feel anything. Well, after it was all said and done, I cried for like a week straight every night. So it's possible for them to "wake up" like I did.
Old 19-03-2017, 10:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by eliana israel
well, I'm not sure about your situation...I don't have that many details. But I know I didn't feel anything, and I told myself I refused to force myself to feel anything. Well, after it was all said and done, I cried for like a week straight every night. So it's possible for them to "wake up" like I did.

At least you were honest with yourself at some point, and you were able to own your feelings at some level and even express your grief. That is still something.

Peace & blessings,
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 20-03-2017, 05:33 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi I'm new to this forum I have so much to share about all of this that I don't even know where to begin... To answer the question I would have to say it COULD ... BUT THE SECOND you felt the unattach feeling then your twin would instantly pick it up. Twin flames have the remedy' to heel the other... That I'll talk about later.
Old 20-03-2017, 11:17 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by hope123
I think I've finally lost attachment but was wondering if this feat triggers a reversal of energies or just back to nothingness.

Letting go won't automatically lead to recognition no. Letting go is just letting go. If recognition is going to happen, it'll happen with or without you present.

If your soulmate doesn't recognise you then maybe it just isn't time.