Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 01-04-2017, 10:49 AM
Knower

@Saturn

That is life and being young. Thinking we know it all. A lot of things you can talk about and differ in opinion. Some things are to core to the person. Look at politics as you mention yourself. I would break off a just starting relationship with someone if they are hard core right wing voters. In Holland that is the PVV party. Religion is a very personal thing. I am not religious and I am not going to discuss it with someone. Mostly there is no problem untill they say you are bad and will get punished for not believing or they really want to put their believe in your face all the time.

For the rest I agree that in a normal way you can disagree about a lot things.
Old 01-04-2017, 04:04 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoni7510
Relationships function better when you are in the same wave length so to speak. I was in a relationship with someone who was spiritually open but in the dark side while I was not. The minute I awakened and started to see and hear spirits there was chaos. We ended up parting ways as a result.

Ditto. Back then I used to think I'd never be able to have a real relationship unless someone gets me completely. Now I'm even fine with not sharing that part of me with my partner. The only thing that is important to me is that my partner is loving and compassionate. So then I pretty much accept whatever his beliefs are. Even if someone is not into spiritual stuff at all, it's still an interesting dynamic as he listens to my ramblings like I must be crazy and accepts me still. So cute.
Old 02-04-2017, 06:41 AM
Knower

I think that if someone is not interested in the spiritual stuff he/she is not going to listen to someone rambling on about it. I only became aware of the spiritual world 8 months ago. Before that I would not go and live together with someone who talks about it a lot. Too far out.... Now I know different. But......it also depends a lot how people talk about it I am thinking now. My experiences where for a part tainted by someone who made it too mysterious without knowing much about it.
Old 02-04-2017, 07:31 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroon60
I was just wondering. I am single at the moment. How do you people mix the spirit world experiences with you relationship? Does he/she also believe in spirits? If not.......how does it work?

I believe it's part of evolving a relationship, the sharing of interests and beliefs. If things move too far out of one of your capture ranges it obviously won't work... so the second feature kicks in, if you're worth anything in a close relationship anyway, you're honest. And you will admit to each other it isn't going in the right direction.

People in relationships sometimes diverge. Some then try to force staying together (as a mutual effort) for convenience and true, at times they get used to and appreciate their differences. Nothing wrong with having differences as long as one partner allows the other to be different if they're able to accept whatever it's about.

I would never expect let alone try to force another along my current. But that doesn't rule out a relationship with the other aware of that current (which may be easier to "explain" through gesture more than words). But in words... "well, that's me. I can't undo it. If you really find it unacceptable then bye-bye but it isn't going to harm you or us. See what gives..."
Old 02-04-2017, 02:23 PM
Knower

It depends on how someone brings it I think. I lived together with an Asian woman who was Buddhist and into the spirit world. That was no problem at all. Also because she did not speak about it much or pushed her idea's.
Old 03-04-2017, 01:06 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroon60
@Holly

Sometimes you can feel strongly about love but at the same time know at the long run it will not work.

Completely agree.

The delivery girl that i have found attractive for years now got stuck in snow. i was the only one available to help her. ended up getting her number. and slowly learning who the person is behind the pretty face. The first day of talking to her i knew immediately that we would never move beyond friends.