Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 11-03-2017, 05:55 PM
Experiencer

The Power of One ~ Collective-Consciousness

Somehow, someway, this message will reach the hearts of souls who participate in Spiritual Forums.

The law-of-attraction creates collective-consciousness. There is no avoiding this law. We are hardwired, so to speak, thru something that cannot be explained by scientists, religions or spiritual knowledge. Yet it originates in our intuition, which comes from our heart-intelligence.

Considering the law-of-attraction I cannot help but think of what the European idea of civilization has brought to the land of the USA. Basically: the idea of privileged-self-interest being the pathway to success.

What does this idea have being on Spiritual Forums? Because this is a disease of dis-ease called wetiko by our native Cree. In other words: a mental illness of the spirit or soul that consumes others (law-of-attraction's other side, so to say), such as the drive to accumulate money to feel the illusion of contentment and happiness, which mentally separates one's reality from the oneness-of-all.

How is anyone going to dispute the idea that this is NOT what was brought to the USA? What is taught in our schools is absolutely effecting our consciousness. It's one of the worst untruths taught in USA schools, in my humble opinion.

Yes the law-of-attraction (our thoughts, feelings, beliefs . .) CAN and IS working to slooowly create the significant change for humanity. We must each do our part. I envision children around the globe learning the true nature of humanity which IS compassion and cooperation and not dominance of one over another!

It is our responsibility to embrace cooperation, which is love. May we all participate and enjoy life
Old 11-03-2017, 06:46 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Nice points, thanks Joyce!

shiningstars
Old 12-03-2017, 01:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyce
Basically: the idea of privileged-self-interest being the pathway to success.

It is our responsibility to embrace cooperation, which is love. May we all participate and enjoy life
The 'European idea' was that and a boat load of pure ugliness,
to the epitome of evil...my opinion.
Yes, it is our responsibility to 'embrace cooperation'
and inspire much more, my opinion.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-03-2017, 09:44 AM
Suspended
Guide
Cool Egregore

Australia where I live was colonised by the British Empire as dumping ground for convicts,to the detriment of the convicts and local Aboriginal population,it is bad enough to go to another's sacred ground and claim it for King and country,but to take a few boatloads of the lowest scum from England and let them loose on the poor aboriginal owners,rape and pillage thinking its alright to do that?

But they had a collective consciousness and not spiritual but based on egregor or egregore,the aboriginals were decimated,today Australia is a very mineral rich country,only a greedy few see the wealth,most of the profit goes to greedy overseas companies,to a greedy few,I need not mention the companies or countries.
But aborigine and poor white folk see or benefit from none.

Regards Billy.
Old 19-03-2017, 09:04 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake
Australia where I live was colonised by the British Empire as dumping ground for convicts,to the detriment of the convicts and local Aboriginal population,it is bad enough to go to another's sacred ground and claim it for King and country,but to take a few boatloads of the lowest scum from England and let them loose on the poor aboriginal owners,rape and pillage thinking its alright to do that?

But they had a collective consciousness and not spiritual but based on egregor or egregore,the aboriginals were decimated,today Australia is a very mineral rich country,only a greedy few see the wealth,most of the profit goes to greedy overseas companies,to a greedy few,I need not mention the companies or countries.
But aborigine and poor white folk see or benefit from none.

Regards Billy.

I've always felt this way for Australia. So sad how often and in how many countries, and how many lives are fractured.

Hang in there; better days are comin'
Old 20-03-2017, 02:51 AM
Suspended
Guide
Cool

Thanks for replying to my post,I am a white Anglo Saxon protestant by the way,by birthright.
I have always disagreed with folk who decimate natural habitat,whether for greed or sport.
The saddest thing I ever seen via old photos and some film clips were in 19th century North American white men travelling on trains through native American Indian hunting grounds just shooting buffalo non stop,"for sport",what a disgrace to humanity these things were,white settlers,killing for sport not for food and sustenance.I remember piles of bones a 100 feet high,meat gone to rot that could of fed thousands,it still leaves a bad taste in my mouth to this day!
God only knows what the Native Indian tribes thought,I always hoped that they also knew that not all white Europeans were like that,I think they did but it must of taken a monumental amount of trust on the part of the Indian people.

Kind Regards Billy
Old 27-03-2017, 12:17 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake
Thanks for replying to my post,I am a white Anglo Saxon protestant by the way,by birthright.
I have always disagreed with folk who decimate natural habitat,whether for greed or sport.

God only knows what the Native Indian tribes thought,I always hoped that they also knew that not all white Europeans were like that,I think they did but it must of taken a monumental amount of trust on the part of the Indian people.

Kind Regards Billy
Billy, in regards to your last statement and IF you can find a copy, in your country, of a great book, I believe you'll really enjoy reading is: Neither Wolf Nor Dog" by Kent Nerburn. It's an elder Indian from my soil who speaks about just what you say.

This all ties into, in my humble opinion, thesubconscious heart which leads to the collective-consciousness of my country.

Sure there are plenty that agree with you and me, but there's even more that really have NO idea, ESPECIALLY from what they STILL teach in our schools!!!

The Indians who survived thru the atrocity of the European white man coming here, first heard of Jesus, totally resonated with the truth, and also saw how hypocritical religion can be! And they trusted nature to balance. This is where TIME is a mystery and relative.

Anyway, it feels so good to speak our truth ~
Old 30-03-2017, 03:50 AM
Seeker
Very good post Joyce