Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 27-03-2017, 12:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenYourEyes
Do you believe our intuition (our "gut feeling") is usually correct?

For example, there is this one guy I know who has always given me bad vibes. I could never really explain why, but anytime he was around me, I just felt a really negative energy and was almost scared of him, even though by all appearances he seemed "normal" on the outside. Later on I found out there were several other people who felt the same way about him and couldn't explain why, so I felt better that I wasn't the only one.

Sure enough, later on down the road, we all found out that this guy was not a nice person at all and was apparently known for treating people badly and also had a criminal record. So that reaffirmed my belief to follow my instincts even if I couldn't explain them.

Do you think that if multiple people get a bad vibe from someone, that it's probably a sign to stay away from them?

Intuition is a signal as are feelings that something is wanting you to listen to something in yourself aware.

People around me get red flags going off all the time. If they are not listening to that flag, I always ask them "why they are not" ? We are all unique but the human vessel potentially can save you from immersing in situations that go against your own core values and also perhaps land you in places that you can otherwise let go of and move in another direction for something more in synch with yourself.

It pays to listen to all of yourself.

The gut feeling or intuitive read is a good sign to step back, listen and clear yourself, then move into action the way your can then move. It offers you a signal to notice more. So I listen and notice more in myself, listen and notice how to move from there clear.

Most people travel in tribes that are connected in lots of ways. Painbodies, likeminded, open, self aware..so the fact that many feel something off can signal a real insight into another but ultimately each one has their own relationship to that space to work through and make choices for themselves.

Listen to yourself deeper when intuition signals, because one day you may need to look at yourself alone in situations, not a group recognition. So learn for yourself is always best if you can.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 27-03-2017, 01:14 AM
Newbie ;)

I also definitely believe in following your gut instinct. IMO, it's God talking to you through your spirit.
Old 27-03-2017, 01:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Trout
I also definitely believe in following your gut instinct. IMO, it's God talking to you through your spirit.

Or is it a signal you know you are aware of something already in yourself and when you intersect others, signals simply convey your awareness to move differently..

Do you believe in a god outside of yourself?

Or do you believe you are created in and as the essence of all that is yourself?

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 27-03-2017, 12:53 PM
Experiencer

[quote=naturesflow]
Quote:
Do you believe in a god outside of yourself?
I'm not meaning to be disrespectful of you or your question.

Yet this brings up my HUGE pet peeve: what is it that people are going to imagine when they answer this? A physical entity greater than one of the many masters we learn from? If one believes in a spirit within them, wouldn't it make sense they have to believe in the spirit of nature, which none of US are going to fully explain!

Quote:

Or do you believe you are created in and as the essence of all that is yourself?
What do you really mean by the essence of all that is myself? Do you mean this mysterious flow in ALL creation?

So many people are SO confused by a god idea; and if they're not they probably don't have a clue about what to believe.

In my humble opinion, this great flow is linked with our subconscious mind, which is linked to our heart-intelligence. Humans are beginning to understand they've got to STOP complicating this great mystery by NEEDING to explain what they've figured out ~ because it can't be explained; at least not yet!!!

I can tell I best get off to my life now
Old 27-03-2017, 01:09 PM
Master
[quote=Joyce]
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
I'm not meaning to be disrespectful of you or your question.

Yet this brings up my HUGE pet peeve: what is it that people are going to imagine when they answer this? A physical entity greater than one of the many masters we learn from? If one believes in a spirit within them, wouldn't it make sense they have to believe in the spirit of nature, which none of US are going to fully explain!

What do you really mean by the essence of all that is myself? Do you mean this mysterious flow in ALL creation?

So many people are SO confused by a god idea; and if they're not they probably don't have a clue about what to believe.

In my humble opinion, this great flow is linked with our subconscious mind, which is linked to our heart-intelligence. Humans are beginning to understand they've got to STOP complicating this great mystery by NEEDING to explain what they've figured out ~ because it can't be explained; at least not yet!!!

I can tell I best get off to my life now

There is no disrespect at all in your asking. I only asked the question simply because the reply shared that it is god speaking through intuition. So I wondered what that entailed for the one I asked who shared it as being in this way.

I guess in my own evolvement I created God, angels, spirits in so many ways for my own process where I was and believed. I guess now in the integration of all that in me, I am not pinpointing any one thing separately now, more aware of the whole where I simply do my best to listen to what is moving in me more complete.

Old 27-03-2017, 02:04 PM
Master
I did not always trust my insticts and gut feeling especially when I was younger, I did not even hear them. But these days they are sharp and loud that i can hear and I always listen to my gut feel. I learnt it the time I dated a guy in 2009 and he was nice but my gut told me he was too good to be true and I started looking for signs of anything amiss and it took me two months to finally see that he only wanted my money as he was in a deep financial crisis. We parted ways. Your gut feeling is like your silent driver from within.
Old 27-03-2017, 08:26 PM
Master

I think that often people and situations give off signs that they may be untrustworthy and if I am feeling present and perceptive that I can pick these signals up and choose to acknowledge and react to them or not.

I say this as I have been dabbling in a group which promotes natural health and living - they give off some predatory signals and it also shows signs of cultisim and "group think".

I am trusting my instinct to be able to read the signs in this situation and ai am treading cautiously.

I have had experiences when my energy was low and I was not able to be present in my body where my ability to interpret negative signals was hindered. Unfortunately some people prey on others when they are in this state and unfortunately I have been one of those people who was preyed upon.
Consequently now- I have learnt to be aware and trusting of my instincts.
Old 28-03-2017, 12:00 AM
Newbie ;)

If my intuition is strong and makes itself apparently clear I usually don't go against it. And it has usually steared me in the right direction. But as soon as I 2nd n 3rdgeuss my intuition then all bets are off. But in relation to people I am drawn to people of extreme vibration. And I emit freaky scary intense amounts of every and when I leave u will definitely have a feeling about me.... Now Wat u call that feeling is totally up to you...