Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 19-03-2017, 03:58 AM
Knower
Cat How to work with the rays of light/spiritual flames?

So far all I have found out about them is that each color represents a different aspect of the divine light or what ever you feel like calling it. They also apparently work with the chakras as well.

But how do I use these lights/flames with the chakras exactly and am I suppose to only use one or all?
Old 19-03-2017, 09:19 AM
Master
dunno if you mean Cosmic Rays? Like the pink Cosmic Ray that is connected with Isis, QUan Yin etc.?
If so, I think you can easily find info on Google, although you'd have to add something spiritual to the search perimeter lest you don't get scientific stuff on galactic rays come up.

Each ray is connected to a dimension, and has a Chohan -an ascended Master.
Each ray has layers, meaning more than one master is connected to it, but it has only 1 Chohan.
If you work with those Ascended Masters, you are basically working with those rays and their energies.
Now most will speak of 7 Cosmic Rays, but there are more. Black I believe is the 10th or 13th (not sure anymore) and the first one that can work and heal beyond duality.
It may be more difficult to work / connect to those higher ones, not everyone is able to raise their own frequency high enough to be able to.

Here's some info on the rays and the Chohans (=Master/Lord)

http://www.ascendedmastersoflight.com/chohans.php

https://www.summitlighthouse.org/ascended-masters/
Old 19-03-2017, 07:50 PM
Knower
Yes these are what I am talking about. I have searched google quite a bit but the problem is that the information keeps changing for some of the rays so it's quite confusing.

I'll check out these sites though so thank you! :)