Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 12-03-2017, 06:29 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glacier Serenade
This is good advice, thanks I have already been trying it out and often find problems with whichever path I follow. Maybe that's just what I have to put up with
Yes, we hit a problem and either change to something else, or give up altogether.
We forget that the biggest growth potential is exactly in the problems we encounter. We must grapple with issues for a while and only when there are too many, or it becomes impossible to resolve them, should we consider abandoning the path.

What is the use of just coasting along an easy path?

We are built to look for events, happenings that are opportunities to assert ourselves, or slay our selves. The wall is not there to stop us but to get us into a mode of action so that we can go through or over the wall. And sometimes we just have to wait for something else to remove the wall.
Old 12-03-2017, 07:02 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyce
Until I can figure out how to get it into some signature

Go to User CP up on the left of the screen.

Once in the Control Panel, on the left, choose "Edit Signature"

Insert signature

Press "Save Signature"

Press "Spiritual Forums" banner at top of page to return to forum

shiningstars
Old 12-03-2017, 07:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Of course I want to agree with this, because I do feel I have my own inner purpose to share what I've been writing for nearly 3 years. It hasn't been received to well to put a request for others to share my free little blog. And yes I'm sure there are thousands of blogs saying the same thing.
Most don't even come close to expressing what I read in your blog as sensibly and elegantly you have, Joyce.

No need to be obsequious about it, IMO. Most 'steer' away from what I have shared on my website as well. Relatively few are prepared to go all the way in this kind of info, presently at least, I think.

Quote:
I am so incredibly simple and I can only express what I know rather simply, and it's for those who are beginning to wonder. I've tried to research getting my words "out there", and I haven't got the mental capability (since severe TBI) to follow the trails of what to do and "do it".
What you have written is far from 'simple', though you express it in simple terms, IMO. Also, as demonstrated by what you have written in your blog, as well as the fact of the blog itself, you are doing 'it', rather well, I think.

Quote:
I've totally loved writing, even though 3 little paragraphs take me all day to compose, and still I've been told it's too confusing.
Only 'confusing' to those who aren't ready to 'hear' what you say, Joyce. The Biblcal passage: "The heart of this people is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes have they closed; lest they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and should be converted;" comes to mind in this regard.

Quote:
Until I can figure out how to get it into some signature, I'll put it here: http://awarenessiscurative.blogspot.com
1. Click on "User CP" at the top of the page.
2. Click on "Edit Signature" under Settings and Options.
3. Say whatever you wish to 'close' your posts with and then, on the next line, something like "Link to my blog:" and then paste the link to it in the Signature window.
4. Click the Save Signature button under that, and its done!

(added P.S.: I now see that shiningstars already explained how to add the link as a signature line.)
Old 15-03-2017, 06:17 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonflight
I have had the chance to speak with many diverse souls here on SF, and found most have or are looking for their spiritual role or calling. The most common have been healers but some are guides for others!

I am still learning my role, but I think it has to do with protection. What is yours if you have one? What is you spiritual role/calling?

I’m glad you brought this up. I’m what is called a Frequency Holder. My role is essentially to anchor a high frequency of consciousness. This is accomplished by my interaction of daily life with others and as well as just being me. I/we focus inward to affect the outer world. Anyway, that’s it in a nutshell. Thanks for asking though. :)