Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 19-10-2016, 10:38 PM
Deactivated Account
Talking Past life memories

I'm new to this idea. A messenger approached me and told me personal things that she couldn't possibly know. I asked what I was in past life. She said a monk and a dragonfly to name a few. My friend was a monk too that's why we're close friends ahah. And I've always been fascinated with dragonflys, especially Eastern pondhawk . I played with them when i was a kid. I used to feed them grass. .
im 28. My interests have always been classical. Charlie Chaplin, vintage, jazz, pirate movies, witchcraft, swing music, etc.
Are they just my interests or are they connected to my past life?
Old 20-10-2016, 03:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namaste1212
Are they just my interests or are they connected to my past life?

There are two schools of thought....well maybe more....but here goes.

Some folks think that there is a connection between past life events and experiences and your present life....others say there is no continuity at all between life times.

I fall into the camp that thinks past life experience can at least color present life attitudes, desires, likes and dislikes and give you certain proclivities in how you behave .....and certain things in my present life lead me to believe that that connection exists.

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 20-10-2016, 03:47 PM
Knower

I know there's a connection between different lifetimes for your interests. I have interests that I can not explain any other way.

But, a dragonfly? Are you sure about that? Animals are a special soul group. Humans do not become animals and animals do not become humans.
Old 20-10-2016, 04:14 PM
Master

Yes, I do believe I have what I refer to as bleed-overs from prior lifetimes. I do have memories of some past lifetimes and can see corresponding actions and reactions to certain things in this lifetime.

For example: in a prior lifetime I was physically and verbally blocked by my Superior from sharing important spiritual information (I was a priest). In this lifetime I become agitated when anyone blocks my path.

Another example: I was a Polynesian girl who was sacrificed for my village (good fortune, I believe) and the drums beat wildly prior to my death. In this lifetime I cannot stand any music that has a drumbeat.
Old 24-10-2016, 11:57 AM
Master

Past life memory of a different kind:

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2016/1...oncussion.html
Old 06-12-2016, 12:51 PM
Suspended
Knower

Yes In some special cases there are past life memories which are remembered to the person in his/her present life and it is true.
Old 06-12-2016, 01:22 PM
Master

There are a few gifted psychics the can tell one of there past lives . There are people that can fake read people for money . There is nothing wrong with a psychic making a few bucks for a reading.