Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 31-08-2014, 04:51 PM
artandroses

Bunny Is this a psychic connection/telepathic communciation?

Hello friends.
I am new to this forum and I am excited to share my insights/experiences and also read others as well.

Today my question has to do with psychic connections & telepathic communication. I think I may be experiencing such a thing with a guy that I like and have liked for 5 years.

We met 4 years ago, at work, and have remained 'friends' ever since, or maybe 'workmates' is a better term to use.
All of a sudden, I am developing strong feelings for this guy and these feelings I am experiencing are beginning to make me uncomfortable. In the past, I allowed the feelings to take over because it felt good, but now it's getting weird and I am not sure if I somehow formed a psychic connection with him.

To make a long story short, he has appeared in my dreams more than once. The dreams usually involve him trying to talk to me, then a scene of me being paralyzed by my shyness or dreams of him trying to bring me out of my comfort zone, asking me to talk to him in person. When I have these dreams, I always run into him the same day and his eyes ... say a lot, although he tries to maintain a poker face. Aside from having these dreams, I would receive random mental images during the day of a location that I should walk to because he will be there, I actually go to the location and to my surprise he would be there, usually with a smirk or a blank expression. It's happened more than once and it is beginning to creep me out because it's all strange and new to me. The last one occurred when I had a though form about visiting his department. I ignored it although the image that came to mind was persistent. I kept having an image of him trying to lure me to his department and I continued to ignore it. Well, an hour later passes and he randomly appears in my department just to greet me and then he leaves. His facial expression is usually blank, or something he may raise an eyebrow. He continues to show up in my department randomly, and it's usually on days when he's on my mind. He'll come in, small talk with one or two people, and then stare at me and leave.

I am not sure what to think of this friends! I swear I am not delusional, but I am totally startled by this experience, especially since some days I cannot get him out of my mind. It bothers me. This has never happened to me before. I am wondering if I should avoid him? He has mentioned in the past that he doesn't feel anything and we are just friends, and I believe him, then he catches me off guard with his blatant contradictions by saying one thing and doing another. This is all a mystery I am trying to solve now.

ALL RESPONSES WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED! <3
Old 31-08-2014, 05:36 PM
Deactivated Account

Sure. You two could possibly be in tune on the same energy vibration. It's not an uncommon topic on here. A lot of it is energy, and essentially, even from a biological standpoint, we are all connected.

A lot of the clairvoyance we have as humans is a skill ( granted some are blessed to be full blown mediums) however,something as ESP,remote viewing and telepathy is something you have to practice at and get better with time. It helps If you practice with a person that is in tune with you.

Since he visits in dream, try and inviting him into your dreams, send the intent before drifting to sleep. I have accomplished this successfully. Also, I have read on here that people have met in the Astral. I am still trying to figure how that works, but I am sure you can read about that in that Astral projection section.
Old 01-09-2014, 08:55 AM
Master
Hello,

I have had telepathic relationships with different people over the years. From what you describe this guy sounds like an adept person at using telepathy.

My question for him, if I were you would be, why are you interested in me. Am I just a good person for you to practice with or is there one or more other motivations.

Now you can ask these questions face to face or do it telepathically with him. I suggest the later actually. The next time he is requesting that you meet up with him telepathically then converse with him in this manner. I was never inclined to telepathically stalk any one.

We do indeed have soul bonds with many people. However mutual respect is always appropriate in every relationship. I sense that this guy has kind of overlooked that in this particular circumstance.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 01-09-2014, 10:12 AM
Master
You've described that to a fine line John and I'm in full agreement with what you've said... I've been giving telepathy lots of consideration recently and feel there is a need for me to develop the practice far more now, than I've done in the past...

This topic and some of the contributions, have raised my interests to a new level... So thanks to all concerned...

Never search for answers. Wait patiently until they are placed before you, which will be when you can unconditionally accept: and live those answers...

Old 01-09-2014, 12:07 PM
TesseLated

As far telepathy-I have always felt that someone with telepathy (I have it when I allow it) intruding into someone else mind is a huge mistake unless they invite you in. They may not be ready.

I haven't shared that ability/feeling w/anyone. I'm am just learning here about the many things I've been told I'm crazy about are in fact, true. lol.

So in relation to your situation-He might be playing head games with you. Watch out until you can determine his true intentions. It sounds like he's either bewildered or playing w/you...not the nice way either.
Old 01-09-2014, 02:42 PM
artandroses

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueClover
Sure. You two could possibly be in tune on the same energy vibration. It's not an uncommon topic on here. A lot of it is energy, and essentially, even from a biological standpoint, we are all connected.

A lot of the clairvoyance we have as humans is a skill ( granted some are blessed to be full blown mediums) however,something as ESP,remote viewing and telepathy is something you have to practice at and get better with time. It helps If you practice with a person that is in tune with you.

Since he visits in dream, try and inviting him into your dreams, send the intent before drifting to sleep. I have accomplished this successfully. Also, I have read on here that people have met in the Astral. I am still trying to figure how that works, but I am sure you can read about that in that Astral projection section.

Thanks for responding, I appreciate it!
He appears to be adept at communicating in dreams, I am not that good at it because this is all new to me. I am trying to figure out how it works, too.
Old 01-09-2014, 02:53 PM
artandroses

Hello to everyone who took the time to read and response. I really, really appreciate it so much! I've been pondering on this situation for months and spoke to a few family members about it and they instantly thought I was just imagining things and it's all a coincidence.

At this point, I don't know if asking him about his motivations would do me any good because he says one thing and does another. He speaks in riddles most of the time and always leaves me confused (which is another reason why I should avoid him, but find it hard to because this experience has me intrigued). Prior to reading all of your responses, I had a dream that involved him again. In the dream he sent me a message and the first line of the message read, 'I don't like to be pinned down by anyone, I like open relationships and I like to come and go as I please,' quickly afterwards he told me he changed a lot due to work.' There were pictures in the message and a lot more to the message, but I missed it all by waking up.

I think he may be playing mind games with me. He always attempts to pop up randomly in my department, in my dreams, and in my mind whenever I try to cut off the connection and avoid him.
Old 01-09-2014, 02:54 PM
artandroses

Quote:
Originally Posted by TesseLated
As far telepathy-I have always felt that someone with telepathy (I have it when I allow it) intruding into someone else mind is a huge mistake unless they invite you in. They may not be ready.

I haven't shared that ability/feeling w/anyone. I'm am just learning here about the many things I've been told I'm crazy about are in fact, true. lol.

So in relation to your situation-He might be playing head games with you. Watch out until you can determine his true intentions. It sounds like he's either bewildered or playing w/you...not the nice way either.

I agree with you, I think he is playing mind games. It's all a game to him. Most things are, anyway. I'm just not sure why he would want to try to play mind games with me when I've always been nice to him and always cared about him a great deal.
Old 01-09-2014, 11:19 PM
TesseLated

Quote:
Originally Posted by artandroses
I agree with you, I think he is playing mind games. It's all a game to him. Most things are, anyway. I'm just not sure why he would want to try to play mind games with me when I've always been nice to him and always cared about him a great deal.

Some men enjoy the power to do that to someone. Keep things irl and ignore his games...He may come to you then...but I wouldn't take him up on it..you know what I mean?
Old 13-10-2014, 11:45 AM
Catalin

don't get geared up in his frequency, in his behavioural vibration.Don't judge.Judgement will get you geared into his reality.The opposite of judgement is unconditional love, and it will be felt by him as an invitation to match your vibration.By vibration i mean state of being.You can do this by loving him unconditionally.Actually that is why he is into you. Explicitly because you showed appreciation and cared, and been nice to him.Hi is triyng to have a confirmation from somebody, in this case you, that no matter how negative his behaviour is, he will still be loved.Like a child that has been told by his mother that he does not deserve love because he made some mistakes.You are seen as his mother, the loving mother he might not have had so he is behaving as to test that you will accept him to be your child, so to speak.So as an adult he might be compensating, unconsciously for the experiences he once had, to find a realignemnt with his natural self, altough that realignement is made using tools that are of a low vibration, because that is how he learned to do it, not seeing the possibility for accepting himself and loving himself. So he is bugging you in dreams, work ,telepathic messages etc, because you allow him to.If you , while receiving these informational behaviours from him, in dreams, during day, if you would would receive ANYTHING that comes from him with UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, APPRECIATION AND GRATITUDE, that will disconnect you from the frequency, vibration that his state of being creates for himself and intends to recreate in you - because misery loves company.It will disconnect you from his frequency, because the frequency of unconditional love will make you invisible to the vibrations he is inviting you to share with him.So, in this context you can see yourself as a counselour for him, empowered .Define yourself as a counselor and you will feel empowered in these encounters.Define yourself as out of control of the situation and you will accepting his invitation to feel disempowered about yourself, as the child inside him feels about himself.Everytime he appears in dreams, or in your visions during the day, treat him with the love that you would treat a hurting child wanting to cry his tears, but not allowed by the "grown" rational man.That way you will be synchronized with the frequency of unconditional love, by empowering yourself, not by fearing the apparent lack o control he is inviting you to believe about the situation.Actually you should be in gratitude by the experience, because YOU attracted him.You attracted him so that YOU (your higher self) will prove to yourself that you can help other people, and that you may actually develop a skil, a passion, maybe create workshops in this ideea.He was sent in your experience by your higher self to point out a new direction in which you might be a great person - that of personal development and helping others.You are open as a sensitive empath, otherwise he could not connect to you that easy.He is also a senstive empath, but does not have the tools to guide himself into using his skills with integrity.The most essential tool is self love and acceptance.Be an inviting example for him through your unconditonal love , and you will actually become enthusiastic, hungry for more of these interractions as you will see how easy it is to be an alchemist turning the led in people into gold, you will enrich yourself, your heart, your soul.So, think of appreciation, gratitude, love for the child within you everytime you feel a thought coming from "outside", so that tought can be dissolved and reintegrated into the sender from the perspective of unconditional love you vibrate as an example, invinting him to accept himself, inviting him to unconditional love from him to himself, without having the feeling that he has to look for confirmations that no matter how unacceptable his actions are , he will be loved.He is actually recreating a situation in where he was once rejected.So show or tell him (creating a visualization in your mind of love as an answer to his invitations, literally seea wellcoming heart, beating with love for the led to transformed in gold, for negative to become positive, integrated, visualize him loving himself, literally)it is allright to have love for himself , by the example of you having love for yourself in these meetings, not fear for yourself, as he has , deep inside his inner child.Invite him to let it out.Invite him to cry it out.And pretty soon what might happen is that if he still won't allow that inner child to cry out and align himself to your frequency, is that he will actually begin to be scared by you.he will literally be afraid of making contact with yourself EVER AGAIN.That is because you will constantly remind him about the hurt inside him that he is not willing to accept as an experience he cen learn from.That hurt will be visible for him once you create in yourself, once you shine the light of unconfitional love in your visualizations, dream encounters on the hurting he has.And not accepting it, keeping it there will make him want to become more intense in scaring other people by serving the illusion that they are powerless in front of his "great power" to reinforce the ideea that he is in control, while the other obviously feels insecure.In fact that is the sign that he is feeling weak and insecure inside, as an unaccepted child bugging others to accept him.The fact that he exhibits the ideea that he has a certain "power" through lucid dreaming in the astral realm, or through tel-empathy tells you that he is using illusions to protect internal insecurities . You can play it as a game,just like he sees it, by becoming a volunteer of unconditional love expressed towards him,and in this way creating it your game.Play the game as childrens would, not as grown ups do.With love for oneanother.Show him this game.Invite him to play the game as the child that he craves to let out.BE CREATIVE! YOU HAVE THOUSANDS OF PERSPECTIVE AT HAND,DONT GET STUCK IN THE ILLUSION OF ONE PERSPECTIVE OFFERED BY SOMEONE ELSE! BE A CHILD!

Last edited by Catalin : 13-10-2014 at 04:25 PM.