Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 12-10-2012, 04:33 PM
DulcePoetica

I used to write copiously in journals, and I began to sense that when I wrote about a particular person, time slowed down, and I could actually see the ink as it dried on the page for a few words at a time. I later came to sense that when this happened, it was because those particular words were somehow getting through to that person, and in their mind's eye, they were watching me as I wrote them.

A weird enough thought, until they began to demonstrate conscious awareness of details written in those messages. In one instance, they even reached out their hand to receive a letter I had written- before I put my hand in my pocket to get it. It was the only time I ever hand delivered a message to them, and I still am a little thrown by the fact that they knew that's why I was walking towards them that day.

I must admit, I have never actually confirmed how the messages are perceived.
Old 25-10-2012, 03:52 AM
onomatobria

Usually my minds eye sends signals with shapes and colors like how i would meed someone who as an electric element: Light acting as water. i remember seeing a bit glowing in neon, Blue sharp looking capital E
It confused me i dont know if this is good or bad. but his sun is pieces-water and moon is Scorpio.......
I dont talk to this person anymore.....
Old 24-11-2012, 04:25 AM
LadyImpreza1111

For me, it's like hearing my mind's "voice" except I know when thoughts are coming from someone else. Of course when myself and someone else thinks alike about something, it throws us for a loop until we determine who it came from.
Old 31-01-2013, 03:50 AM
Knower
With myself I sense when light is to comunnicate because I feel very light (almost weightless) then I feel the understanding of words spoken to me. It is almost as if we are many but all share one thought. They are of grace. A d I seek such grace. I can see those of cloth if they are of grace or if they have fallen by their color. These spirits try to reach the thoughts of man to save them from bowels. Often these thoughts are like breath you forget them as quick as they come. You must write these words as quickly as they come. Or type them as they come to you or sometimes you can't retain it.
Old 21-02-2013, 01:57 PM
Experiencer

I have had experiences of telepathy in written form ranging from text message style to caligraphy
Old 15-08-2014, 08:49 AM
Pathfinder
This sounds similar to me. My physical eyes move with each word left and right. I can never just hear it in my head, i hear it when my eyes pick up the words. It sounds weird lol