Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 01-08-2015, 03:33 AM
Knower
I would welcome it, although 24 hours would be ideal. I would have a party-the only thing I would miss is my younger brother-all my relatives are gone.

Just the thought of being with the man I loved who was in a drowning accident-I could be with him forever and I believe love is eternal.

I would find out if he did have an accident since many of his friends think he committed suicide when I moved away. The last few weeks, I have had dreams of him every night.

I was raised a Catholic and believe in Jesus but I feel sometimes I am just going through the motions waiting to die. Not depression-just want to be with him. I work, socialize but my heart is not in it-I want to go home to where I belong. Not afraid of dying at all.
I know when my lessons are completed, it will be my turn.

Great post question...

The last thing he said to me...Pointing to the black sky littered with sequined stars...I've been there and back again~
Old 01-08-2015, 03:46 AM
Roshambo

I would be relieved because I know that earth is only the beginning. I've heard somewhere that there are infinite dimensions and earth is where people are sent to learn, if they die and havent learned they get reincarnated again on earth. if they have learned, they move on. I've had a near death experience but it wasn't peaceful, well, I don't think so.

I did some drug and all of the sudden I'm in what I describe as the 300 years, it felt like I was in hell, probably because I fell over and hit my head and a desk fell on me. I felt what it was like to be energy and without the pain it might've been more peaceful but that just contradicts the whole thing.

I just want to move on but I guess I still have to learn something
Old 01-08-2015, 10:49 AM
Newbie ;)

I would write a letter to my loved ones, go say goodbye to my boyfriend, and spend my last five minutes staring at the sky, appreciating the human nature.
Old 04-08-2015, 11:45 PM
Pathfinder

Wouldn't worry, death is a part of the cycle of life , I know my family would miss me and be sad, and my daughter and son are still young ,that's the only reason why I hope its not in the next hour.
Old 05-08-2015, 02:34 AM
Deactivated Account
I've made peace with physical 'death', and after my experiences and realizations in this lifetime - I am actually kinda excited to find out what I will experience next, I'm looking forward to finding out. The only concern I would currently have about having that experience very soon would be the well-being of my dog that I care for, who is like a best friend to me (I would like some assurance that he'll be taken care of and cared for in my absence). I would also have some slight concern about how my family members would be affected in the short term, but other than the aforementioned, I would be at peace with going through this inevitable process from a personal standpoint....
Old 05-08-2015, 02:34 AM
Deactivated Account
Another excellent thread/question which serves to stimulate contemplation when it is pondered... Good job Metal...
Old 05-08-2015, 04:17 AM
life.love.regret.

Relief. Regret. Nervousness. Death is life's greatest mystery.
Old 05-08-2015, 07:40 AM
Deactivated Account
I would think it couldn't come a hour to early?
Old 10-08-2015, 09:53 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by In vita mea
You've had NDEs?

Maybe he's referring to past lives , something we have all had and experienced ;)
Old 11-08-2015, 12:32 AM
Burntfruit

Probably have a nap and a burger