Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 07-07-2015, 05:05 PM
Ascender

So are we Avatars really...

This is what I seem to be getting from my time here

Our real selves permanently reside in the spirit realm (hate using that word as it sounds trite) or astralplane. From time to time we decide to play a game where we take a body here and play out that game for an average of 60 to 90 years and we fully immerse in that game, possibly not even aware of ourselves who is playing the game, just the character we become. The game ends and we instantly are back as our real selves in the spirit world, only because we've been so immersed in the game, we have added all the experiences and they stay permanently with us and perhaps for a short while at least we heavily identify with our last game and that character. We then spend our real lives back with all our deceased loved ones, reminiscing about the games we have all just played together. At some time we may become more aware of previous gaming and meet people from much older games that weren't in our last games Living for a time as pure mind but able to use mind to create a solid world & bodies if we desire, possibly in consensually created cities, towns etc.

Then at some point we think about getting a new game and playing again, repeating the process....

Does this make sense??
Old 07-07-2015, 05:12 PM
Experiencer
Well,at least for me it makes a lot of sense.Thank you for sharing it,I believe your post solves a lot of riddles.
Old 07-07-2015, 05:20 PM
Deactivated Account

I came here curious about your post from the spiritual development section mentioning this. I love how you put it, it's exactly it, but there's some missing... you see there are other places we can incarnate too, not just earth. And incarnation isn't just limited to the physical plane. You can incarnate on different spiritual worlds, planets, galaxies, universes, dimensions, ect. And not all of these places are unaware like earth. So if you can imagine the coolest place you can think of and then go live there.... you wouldn't spend all your time reminiscing about physical earth would you? You'd have fun playing a new game with new rules where you remember you're the gamer, and everyone else remembers they're the gamer. They is literally no limit to what we do.... just your own imagination and vibration being out of alignment with a particular reality.
Old 07-07-2015, 05:38 PM
Ascender

Well, its a first for me; solving any riddles. I still struggle though as it seems a bit too good to be true...and is it all wishful thinking? The universe doesn't seem that kind of a place!!!
Old 07-07-2015, 05:53 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
I came here curious about your post from the spiritual development section mentioning this. I love how you put it, it's exactly it, but there's some missing... you see there are other places we can incarnate too, not just earth. And incarnation isn't just limited to the physical plane. You can incarnate on different spiritual worlds, planets, galaxies, universes, dimensions, ect. And not all of these places are unaware like earth. So if you can imagine the coolest place you can think of and then go live there.... you wouldn't spend all your time reminiscing about physical earth would you? You'd have fun playing a new game with new rules where you remember you're the gamer, and everyone else remembers they're the gamer. They is literally no limit to what we do.... just your own imagination and vibration being out of alignment with a particular reality.

I just hope that we don't ever lose that connection to our loved ones. I certainly don't want to come back until I have had chance to reconnect with mum & dad, grandparents etc. It bothers me the thought that any of them might have come back to earth before I get there.. but this model seems to suggest that even if they do that, the real them and the part of them that relates to my time shared with them will still remain there.

Bob Olsen's book suggested similar to this too that each time you come back its a separate identity, your previous identity is unique just to you and resides in the spirit world. It and therefore the 'you' never comes back . The 'you' as you know yourself doesn't reincarnate. Its a new piece of your soul that comes back and then returns again. It's like you are being cloned and each one of you retains it's own individuality and family ties/history and you all a part of your soul which contains all these different versions of itself. All can connect/are connected but all remain individual.

I think what I fear is loss of identity and family ties in any next realm, some versions of reincarnating really only offer this. I would rather cease to exist than that. The overall message is one of a choice though.
Old 07-07-2015, 06:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
I just hope that we don't ever lose that connection to our loved ones. I certainly don't want to come back until I have had chance to reconnect with mum & dad, grandparents etc. It bothers me the thought that any of them might have come back to earth before I get there.. but this model seems to suggest that even if they do that, the real them and the part of them that relates to my time shared with them will still remain there.

this is how/why we get suckered into coming back here, our deep love for our loved ones.
Old 07-07-2015, 06:19 PM
Ascender

Yeah but if everyone agreed to stay in the non physical realms that wouldn't happen?
Old 07-07-2015, 06:47 PM
Knower
It makes sense to me. This is how I see:
Everything is consciousness all the way back to One vibration(God). God in the beginning wanted to know what it was like "to be more" and so created an extension of itself that could be the driving force to create using it's free will. But it could only create from its own self so it formed a spherical void(material universe) in a vibration lower then itself, but still the same substance. In the universe the Creator started out creating the lower laws of it so it could have a function to continue without self destructing. It then made another sphere in the void and sent Self-aware extensions of itself with the command to "take dominion and multiply". So these beings experimented with their creative abilities to learn how to do this and when they eventually mastered their abilities and learned all they could, they ascended back into complete Oneness with God(the All) and themselves continued the process.

It wouldn't be fun to make the same world again and learn the same lessons, so they created the second set of worlds in an even lower vibration so then that was done and they sent Self-extensions. This continued without anyone losing their true spiritual identity until the 4th set of worlds when what the Bible calls The Fall happened. A group of self-aware beings made the choice that because they have free will, God should allow them to have their own universe to create with their own rules. So they made a choice to get out of Oneness and then tried to set up their own rules, however this was fallacy because it's not possible to create something separated from All there is. But in the process they took with them a large group of Self-aware beings because in their innocence, they wanted to know what it was like to live in separation. The 4th set did eventually ascend but the ones who couldn't because they we're separated, had to move more down into the 5th set. The difficulty has increased ever since until now, the 7th set, which are human beings.

So maybe you have the right idea. But not everyone is an Avatar. There are maybe several thousand with potential on Earth, but there are also people who are just empty husks with only a small spark of light. So the role to take dominion and multiply still applies, and the ones who are spiritual or Self-aware receive a stream of light and as they create more light by showing selfless love, power, and wisdom, then the light is transferred to others and they now have the choice to accept the light or to deny it. If they accept the light and make a choice to transcend, then their spark will glow brighter giving them a chance to connect their consciousness to the higher Self thus having an awakening and harmonizing their mind. The ones who reject it will still have the light but they are misusing it and it starts to create a downward fall until they self-destruct and must now choose to have another experience or it just cannot go on and the spark goes out and so does life and they are spiritually dead again.

And the reward for showing off selfless love, power, and wisdom will have their light multiplied because the law of cause and effect says you will reap what you sow, so instead of misusing the opportunity to balance "karma" you will have created a stream of high vibrational energy that raises up the All, helping everyone return to their Source. By not being the "doer" of the ego mind, you are harmonizing yourself by showing that selfless love, power and wisdom and letting the light give them a choice to make, instead of violating their free will by making them believe what you think is right.

When someone transcends the egotistic mind and returns back to harmonizing with the Being it is extended from, then You can let the light work through You making You a beacon and magnet that gives light to others, helping them harmonize in alignment with Life or denying it. "My father works and I work hitherto." You now make the conscious choices, but you let the light do the work from the opened stream coming through You. And the reward for that is that you now have proved you're capable of being self contained so your Conscious Self gets to ascend back to the "spiritual realm" where it rejoins the All as the individualization it created while on Earth, free to grow ever more until you're Conscious Self is at the level of the Creator where it can create its own universes.

Basically, we(the spiritual people) are the bodies of God on Earth or we are here for other reasons like learning certain lessons or people in this level of vibration. It is all an individualization process.
Old 07-07-2015, 08:34 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
This is what I seem to be getting from my time here

Our real selves permanently reside in the spirit realm (hate using that word as it sounds trite) or astralplane. From time to time we decide to play a game where we take a body here and play out that game for an average of 60 to 90 years and we fully immerse in that game, possibly not even aware of ourselves who is playing the game, just the character we become. The game ends and we instantly are back as our real selves in the spirit world, only because we've been so immersed in the game, we have added all the experiences and they stay permanently with us and perhaps for a short while at least we heavily identify with our last game and that character. We then spend our real lives back with all our deceased loved ones, reminiscing about the games we have all just played together. At some time we may become more aware of previous gaming and meet people from much older games that weren't in our last games Living for a time as pure mind but able to use mind to create a solid world & bodies if we desire, possibly in consensually created cities, towns etc.

Then at some point we think about getting a new game and playing again, repeating the process....

Does this make sense??
You hit just hit the nail.
Yes this is just an illussion and the funny part is that physics approve this fact, that everything we see and touch is just illussion, just how our brain and sensors sense physical actions. But the game is more complicated, yet you hit the basic concept spot on. But this game is a little more serious than playing scrabble as you see its all about the experience,growth and our actions have outcomes that may hurt other "players".
Old 07-07-2015, 08:44 PM
Ascender

Its crazy to imagine another world that we might live in; then again to a baby in the womb, it must seem the same? It just sometimes seems a little too complicated when we could just be multicelled organisms, living in a cold universe and have a finite, pointless existence..Occams razor, Im guessing