Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Closed Thread

Old 30-09-2006, 07:38 PM
Guide

Ha! AWESOME! Finally got sumthin going here. Had to slap yah around a bit, but I got your attention. Bravo!

I was so hoping that you two in particular would respond because of your experience in this area. First let me say, I agree with both y'all.

Kundalini, I know just what you are saying. That they are not always one and the same. The demon may not be the blockage or whatever true. However, it can be a transmutation of it or a result from the same misalignment if you will, but not always. I was making a very broad statement in hopes that some of you guys would fill in some details, And that you did! I appreciate your attempt at being gentle with your disagreement, but it not necessary to do with me. I love to be challenged and corrected even to the point where I might even say something that I don't 100% back knowing it will be corrected in a way that will give me more information. I am not afraid to be wrong. In fact, a lot of what I do is wonder around in my head or where ever to find where I am "wrong". But guess what, usually others can see your flaws better than you can, hence, I lay it on the line. I am blessed that my words can be viewed by those who have the vision necessary to offer such wonderful information about what I say. I am grateful, thank you!

I do not define surrender the way you do. Surrender to me is the purest act of humility. It is letting go or surrendering what you have. When you let go of your current beliefs it takes tremendous courage to do so. I heard a saying way back when that goes something like, "To resist the truth is to increase its force against you by a 1000 times, but to allow it to flow through you without resistance is to increase your force by a 1000 times". Ok, I think I just mutilated it, but you get the idea, I hope. "What you resist persists" sums it up. Surrender is letting go.

Chadley
Old 30-09-2006, 07:51 PM
Guide

Glory, there you are! Thank you for your post.

Let me bravely ask then, how do you tell the difference between what is of the self, and what is not? I know I know, that is for me to discover, right lol!

How do you attract such dark beings that specifically come at your silver cord with a pair of plyers? Do you really think this is a common occurance with all the novices wandering around in the astral planes? Or do they just target the ones that are making real progress towards ascention?

Inquiring Chadleys would like to know.

Chadley
Old 30-09-2006, 08:10 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadley
Ha! AWESOME! Finally got sumthin going here. Had to slap yah around a bit, but I got your attention. Bravo!

I was so hoping that you two in particular would respond because of your experience in this area. First let me say, I agree with both y'all.

Kundalini, I know just what you are saying. That they are not always one and the same. The demon may not be the blockage or whatever true. However, it can be a transmutation of it or a result from the same misalignment if you will, but not always. I was making a very broad statement in hopes that some of you guys would fill in some details, And that you did! I appreciate your attempt at being gentle with your disagreement, but it not necessary to do with me. I love to be challenged and corrected even to the point where I might even say something that I don't 100% back knowing it will be corrected in a way that will give me more information. I am not afraid to be wrong. In fact, a lot of what I do is wonder around in my head or where ever to find where I am "wrong". But guess what, usually others can see your flaws better than you can, hence, I lay it on the line. I am blessed that my words can be viewed by those who have the vision necessary to offer such wonderful information about what I say. I am grateful, thank you!

I do not define surrender the way you do. Surrender to me is the purest act of humility. It is letting go or surrendering what you have. When you let go of your current beliefs it takes tremendous courage to do so. I heard a saying way back when that goes something like, "To resist the truth is to increase its force against you by a 1000 times, but to allow it to flow through you without resistance is to increase your force by a 1000 times". Ok, I think I just mutilated it, but you get the idea, I hope. "What you resist persists" sums it up. Surrender is letting go.

Chadley

Such humility is admirable Chadley. Actually though and I am unsure as to how I worded the the point I was trying to get across wrong but I do define surrender and acceptance exactly as you do. Even with that quote, that was what I meant. But there has to be a timing to it, I feel. I believe there are some things that need to be resisted because otherwise they would be harmful to us on some level and I believe there are some things that we should accept. This is what I meant by timing.

Of course, if you are referring to the acceptance of beliefs, then I fully agree and this is also what I meant by timing. I am of the understanding that acceptance creates flow in life and much like a broken tree across a river stems the water flowing through it, such is the power of our FALSE beliefs and the flow of our thoughts and life in general. Do you understand what I mean?

Thanks for reading and I am grateful for your insight, Kundalini.
Old 30-09-2006, 08:29 PM
Guide

Pounamu--"There is no doubt in my mind that she frequently comes under attack by these forces, which know that she is getting out of their control and will not stop in her attempts to carve a path for human (and assist in global) ascension - and if she succeeds, the dark's reign of terror on Earth is over for good."

I'm sorry, im not going to try and sound all diplomatic or highly evolved on this statement. Instead, I am going to answer honestly...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

so you are saying, Pounamu, that I could be going through a Taco Bell drive through and all of a sudden Toca Bell will just disappear and then, I will know, "wow, she really did it! She beat the machines, or I mean Darkies!" Chalk one up for Paunamu's teacher! Lets get naked everyone!!!

Without further exposing my ego, I'm just gunna have to let you sit with that idea Paunamu. I don't even know where to start. Does disillusionment come in a pill? Too bad.
Old 30-09-2006, 08:32 PM
Guide

Sorry Kundalini, I think I just blew any street credibility as a master of humility with that last statement, my bad.

But, regarding yours. I find that you and I often agree once we tweak out our viewpoints and definitions. Such is the case.

Chadley
Old 30-09-2006, 09:40 PM
Lapis

As usual it sounds like we're talking about more than one thing. That's not anyone's fault.....only confusion about a very large, complex and multidimensional confusing topic! But, this is how we all chip away at the many layers of ourselves and the multiple realities we all actually reside and function in.

Let me first clear up the misunderstanding over what I was talking about that I've personally experienced many times. Did I at any point say that what I'd experienced repeatedly with those particular "negative non-physical non-human entities" was on the astral plane? No I did not. Why? Because the vast majority of those particular levels of attacks happened physically. They happened all day long every day for a couple of years and carried on into the night but rarely did they enter into the astral level. At least NOT in the same severity that they did physically. Just the opposite of what we'd normally think would happen right?

No one was more caught off guard than me and it took me a couple of years to even figure out what had been happening to me. It was really stupid of me because I was very familiar with these level of entities long before this, but I still didn't understand what all was happening to me and why at that time. It all worked out just perfectly however. I'm going to add that this happened during the worst and hardest years of 'phase one' of my personal ascension process. It was all related, connected and part of the whole process. Of course this does not mean that this will happen to any of you. I pray no one would ever have to experience that type of thing.

Think of hauntings and negative violent physical attacks that originate from a non-physical plane and non-physical beings but are carried out very dramatically in the physical plane! This type of thing happens far more than most people are aware of. And I'm NOT talking about traditional "hauntings/ghosts" where a human who's passed on is the one causing problems for the physical humans still living. No, I'm talking about higher evolved negative entities who've never been human. I hate to use this word but it's hard to communicate without using some of them......entities like demons.

Let me add quickly that there's all sorts of 'demons' functioning on different levels just as there are much higher (positive- our term) vibrating beings/entities etc. This is not a linear type thing, it's more complex and hierarchal in nature. So there's what I call little small-time petty negative nonphysicals and/or demons or whatever we wish to call Them all, and then there's much more advanced and talented nonphysicals and/or deamons etc. We usually run into many of these smaller ones on the astral plane (which is a big ol' place with lots and lots of 'stuff' in there!) and by no means am I suggesting that these level of attacks are not serious.......because they are IMO. All of them, at all levels, are serious IMO.

But having said all this, let me also add that I highly respect so called "negativity" no matter what level 'It' is. These negative beings/entities etc. have forced me to grow and transform and evolve when normally I would have rather been playing and having fun doing something else. These experiences caused by the negative beings has shoved, pushed, pressured me into higher states simply to survive and transcend Them and what They were doing to me! To me......that's a very positive thing! At some other level I personally believe that these negative beings are my helpers or guides, my last minute time-released safe-guards, who've forced me to a higher state, and for that I'm very grateful.

Anyone ever read the 5 books called The RA Material (book1) and the other 4 called The Law Of One? Book 5 explains what those 2 men and 1 woman who channeled those books went through physically over the years. One of the men was killed by a nonphysical nonhuman entity and the other 2 (and even their pets) were under nearly constant attacks the whole time.

Last edited by Lapis : 30-09-2006 at 09:47 PM.
Old 30-09-2006, 10:15 PM
Glorymist

Lapis - - adventure lies ahead.
Old 30-09-2006, 11:38 PM
BLAIR2BE

our beliefs are our realities. one should walk softly...
Old 01-10-2006, 12:37 AM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapis
Dumb american needs ruff translation for what "roger it" means please. Thanks Ascended Master.

Over the years I've had numerous different encounters (full blown attacks and attempted attacks) from different negative non-physical non-human entities. I've learned (the hard way) that this is simply part of learning/living within a realm where polarity exists......and especially if you're On The Path! Because I've had a few of these experiences, I feel I should toss in my .

The more you learn, the more you expand your awareness, the more Light you carry, the more you're going to be Tested by some negative non-physicals, up to a point that is. I'm sorry but these nasty characters are part of our onging spiritual growth and expanding awareness etc. and they are trying their dam**est to stop us at a couple different points on our Path. They're not drawn to someone who's holding more "Light" because they want to change. Many of them are drawn to you to flat out destroy you. To kill you if they can and if that dosen't work, then breaking you mentally is the next best thing. All some of these negatives want is to stop the Light, to stop the Light from increasing and spreading and they'll do whatever they can to accomplish their goal.

Now maybe I've misunderstood what's been called "negative spirits" here. Are all of you talking about humans who've passed that are less than filled with love n' light shall we say? Or are you all talking about what I think you're talking about.......negative spirits as in real negative non-physical and non-human entities? I'm talking about the second group.

Think of all this nasty business as Initiations upon your Path because that's really what they are. Initiations to see if you can hold the Light and not get driven mad from the attacks and constant onslaughts of negativity focused on you. Once you've experienced (survived!) a few of these in varying degrees of severity and length, then you've passed some major Tests/Initiations and move on past these entities and much polarity.

IMO if you're getting attacked psychically (which always manifests out into our physical world and bodies etc.) by some real serious big bad entities from another level, this is a pretty good sign that you're glowin' in the Dark enough so to have attracted the attention of some of them and they're going to try and stop you and your Light! Be strong and stay focused on what you know is right from deep in your heart and gut and you'll come out the other side of these Initiations as a new an improved version of your old self. This too is a very Alchemical process.

Thanks wise one. Needed that!

A year is a long test. And sometimes it's made me angry or sad.
Or I've acted negatively, in ways I wouldn't have, had I not been filled with such hate and discomfort, images or pains.
Had I not been physically assaulted for days on end. With forced possession their priority. These forces who use nothing but underhand tactics?

But I guess I do ultimately realise that this is all a big preparation for things to come. And I will always stand by the light, regardless of what dark energies do (or have done) to me.

I know in my heart I am light, through and through. And I will stand tall and proud.... with a bright white light strapped neatly to my forehead.

Erm.... to roger it?? Well.... to save any embarrassment! It means (white lie!), "to damage it"?
To destroy it? As you everso rightly say.
It's lovely to meet someone who can relate so closely!

Warm regards with mutual understanding.

AM
Old 01-10-2006, 12:59 AM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumas
are they threatened do they think they are going to take over the world.

From what I've witnessed, yes they do.
And they are trying to stop any type of ascension?

They have been crippling me, and they still keep crippling me even when I'm not moving forwards. Their intent is quite clear.
They know me, and they hate me. They want to destroy me because of what I can do, and who I am. There's no other rational explanation for my experiences of the past year.

The more negativity they create on this realm, the more physical energy they have at their disposal to manipulate this world?
And that is also true. Based on what I've seen. Based on what I understand, by working against them when they are attacking me.

If I stay miles away from a negative physical source - eg, in a field? Their resources are limited, and I fend them off. Or rather 'we' fend them off. Angels included.
But if I walk in a pub for instance, or in a historically negative place, the attacks increase and become more intense / prolonged. Making it harder for me to defend against.
I still win, but at some cost to my bodily energy system.

In my experience, we need to seek out and cancel the work of dark practitioners. Those who 'devil worship'.
It's a very damaging reality that has damaged this planet for centuries.
They are inviting these beings upon us, and that isn't fair or just.
Where is our free-will where this matter is concerned??

Stand together as one, and radiate as much light as we can in the right directions.

Love and illuminance.

AM
Closed Thread