Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 07-02-2012, 07:01 PM
Guide

Dear Sparrow,

What is it like to commune with things like the earth, other planets, galaxies, and the cosmos?
Old 08-02-2012, 01:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
Dear Sparrow,

What is it like to commune with things like the earth, other planets, galaxies, and the cosmos?
Sacred blessings.

To best answer such a question I would not say it is like anything, but say in fact it is unlike anything you could begin to dream of.

The universe as you know it is but one of, what human beings can only understand through the term ‘infinite’ , though this is in itself inaccurate. Though there is no closer understanding than this that the human brain can comprehend. You will simply have to experience it for yourself.
Within and from these many canvases spring many realities far removed, and far different to the one you presently call home. To access such realities, dimensions and universes requires a completely different set of principles, thought processes and consciousness doorways. There are places within other frequencies of time and space which would startle any human being. There are also places profoundly more beautiful in colour, in sound and consensual sensuality. In such diversity, one must learn to adapt to new forms of language, new sensual perceptions and even the absence of such senses human beings are accustomed to. For example, there are realities where emotions ease to exist, and your presence within such reality, in order to experience it, you would thus be void of all emotion yourself, yet it is not void of beauty however. It is simply a variant of reality within a variant time frequency. There are realities void of colour, where all things appear as dull as a black and white newspaper. Such beings there have never before seen colour to the nature that human beings are accustomed to, and would surely be startled by its intrusion within their reality. There are places where beings exist more as sound frequencies and harmonic rhythmic luminescent lights. Such beings speak by conducting chemical and bioelectrical currents within organisms and reanimating images, memories and sensations stored within cellular memory. What is it like to commune with this vast diversity of life? It is humbling, and it is a challenge of adaptive perspective. One must, in all circumstances, be willing to let go of all previous belief systems and persona-imposed perspectives to gain access to the information which other beings process and present. For even their way of processing information is by far different to that of any human being. I am blessed; for we are all blessed; for we are all One.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 08-02-2012, 01:43 AM
Guide

Fascinating!
Old 29-02-2012, 02:02 AM
Guide

Dear Friend Sparrow,

Hi. Hope you are well as always. Have you had a good few weeks?

I have a lot of new questions. Please feel free to take your time in answering as suits you.

Would you please describe the characteristics of some of the various soul groups and the interactions between them? Is it possible to be in more than one soul group?

Regarding the multiverse, is it so that great works of fiction might come to life in other universes? Is it possible I could visit the Star Wars Universe or that of American Gods by Neil Gaiman, once I transition to the Spirit World? In addition, could it be that these universes were the inspiration for and/or carry out a sort of interchange between themselves and such works of fiction and their authors? I imagine the universes of such stories could also come about from the desire of others in spirit. Would this require spirits to incarnate in these worlds and/or could it just be a sort of simulation, for the benefit of the creator(s) and other spirits who wish to participate from time to time, with no risk of involving real suffering?

What is ping pong or table tennis like in the Spirit World? It is a favorite pasttime of mine. Is it a common calling for spirits to create new games for themselves and others in the Spirit World?

On the topic of sex: It seems you've said that sexual instincts are transmuted into the desire to be of service to others in Spirit. However, is it possible for souls to fulfill sexual experiences when they choose to manifest as human bodies? My romances in this physical lifetime have always been rare and short-lived, though wonderful, and I think I might like to further pursue this as a spirit. Since you mentioned that spirits are genderless (unless they manifest gendered bodies, I assume), is there still a possibility of romantic love between non-gendered spirits? I was always excited at the possibility of a world where truly any wondrous thing we could imagine is possible.

Old 29-02-2012, 02:34 AM
iScorpio

Hi,
I do not know if this has been asked/answered, but once a spirit crosses into the light, can they come back and visit the physical world in spirit?
Thanks =]
Old 01-03-2012, 06:07 AM
MorningMist

Thank you, Sparrow, for your eloquently put definition of 'Hell', which I've often struggled to explain to those who've asked, but who seem too fearful to let go of what they've been beaten over the head and brainwashed with since infancy.

It seems to me, that very subject has been the main tool of fear-mongering for certain organised religions.

Hugs
MorningMist
Old 01-03-2012, 07:33 PM
Guide

Sparrow and Everyone else gathered by this thread,

It is so wonderful that we can experience and share this. I feel so lucky and happy to be here.

Also, I hope my continued questioning doesn't interfere with others being able to ask and receive answers of Sparrow. Please educate me how best to handle this. It's hard to wait to get this out before I forget it. Here's my latest pondering:

I imagine that in the spirit world, spirits can interact in many wondrous ways. In this physical dimension and from a common human perspective, it seems our awareness/consciousnesses meet in the fields inhabited by spaces such as colleges, internet forums like this one, town halls, shopping malls, restaurants, etc. Now in spirit, it seems two or several spirits could interact while experiencing it individually in various ways. For example, two spirits could be exchanging experiences of childhood. One could experience this as an akashic holograph while the other could perceive it as a telepathic interchange, yet the interaction between them would have just as much integrity as a meeting in a physical plane. Hope this conveys what I'm trying to say and I'd be curious to hear Sparrow's and others' perspective on this.

かんぱい!"Kanpai!" (a word which is used in situations where English-speakers might say "Cheers")

Loving you all,
Justin

Last edited by Sorai Rai Aorai : 01-03-2012 at 11:12 PM.
Old 03-03-2012, 01:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
Dear Friend Sparrow,

I have a lot of new questions. Please feel free to take your time in answering as suits you.

Would you please describe the characteristics of some of the various soul groups and the interactions between them? Is it possible to be in more than one soul group?

Regarding the multiverse, is it so that great works of fiction might come to life in other universes? Is it possible I could visit the Star Wars Universe or that of American Gods by Neil Gaiman, once I transition to the Spirit World? In addition, could it be that these universes were the inspiration for and/or carry out a sort of interchange between themselves and such works of fiction and their authors? I imagine the universes of such stories could also come about from the desire of others in spirit. Would this require spirits to incarnate in these worlds and/or could it just be a sort of simulation, for the benefit of the creator(s) and other spirits who wish to participate from time to time, with no risk of involving real suffering?

What is ping pong or table tennis like in the Spirit World? It is a favorite pasttime of mine. Is it a common calling for spirits to create new games for themselves and others in the Spirit World?

On the topic of sex: It seems you've said that sexual instincts are transmuted into the desire to be of service to others in Spirit. However, is it possible for souls to fulfill sexual experiences when they choose to manifest as human bodies? My romances in this physical lifetime have always been rare and short-lived, though wonderful, and I think I might like to further pursue this as a spirit. Since you mentioned that spirits are genderless (unless they manifest gendered bodies, I assume), is there still a possibility of romantic love between non-gendered spirits? I was always excited at the possibility of a world where truly any wondrous thing we could imagine is possible.

Dear Friend Sparrow,

Never is a day a dull day for Spirit Guide Sparrow, friend.

Thank you, I always take my time answering important questions, just as you have taken the time to write them.
In order that I cover everything you have asked of me I shall break down all of your questions and address them individually.

Would you please describe the characteristics of some of the various soul groups and the interactions between them?

It is not accurate to say there are various, but billions of soul group distinctions, and this number is merely that of those closely associated with planet Earth. Each soul group represents a specific soul intention and state of alignment, or state of expression. Each soul group has its own identifiable vibrational distinction and resonate frequency of energy. One is not ‘better’ than another as human beings would attempt to understand through hierarchical thinking. They are simply different, as is red different to blue, and yellow to orange.
What soul group you align with will depend on the journey you have undertaken thus far as a multi-dimensional being of consciousness. This soul group would be your port of call, your harbour and haven of heaven, and it is here where you return throughout your diverse journey throughout the cosmos. It is those within your soul group that assist reintegrate your memory of who you are as a being upon your return to the spirit world. For it is, the cellular memories of human state tend to cause amnesia for many upon returning into the ether, and reintegration back into your soul group may take hours, months, or even years, depending on how you perceive time to be, and other contributing factors.
The characteristics of soul groups are as broad and complex as you can possibly imagine them to be. It should also be understood, there is no such thing as an evil or ‘bad’ natured soul group. I promise you, such things do not exist, for they simply could not exist, where your spirit resides. All soul groups, regardless of race, species or any other concept of separation you can think of, all exist to serve. It is as simple as that. Due to the immense broadness of ways in which life exists, not only in the physical dimensions, of which there are many, but in all others, there so too exists an incalculable number of ways one can choose to serve, express and explore. The embodiment of the great many soul groups fulfil this broad spectrum of diversity and the many ways in which one can experience a soul journey. Each soul group experiences this journey via their own distinct vibrational frequency, and this is why each soul group experiences things different to everyone else. This is also why beings share such different perspectives, for their journeys have been taken from within different vibrational states of expression. No two soul groups have identical vibrational directories. Those who share the same vibrational soul group as you, you will believe to be your ‘soulmate’. Yet these number in the thousands, or even millions. However, this is not then to say they all have lives on Earth, or even will have lives on Earth, for most beings of the spirit world never come to the physical dimensional spectrum of existence. The physical universe as you understand it to be is but one of billions of realities available upon the spectrum your spirit occupies. That is why this belief system that all humans repetitiously reincarnate on Earth, and in physical density over and over, is inaccurate and incorrect. This can be validated through your own Akashic records, or through conversation with your own soul group. The past life ‘memories’ that so many human beings believe are theirs, through hypnotic regression, are actually memories of those of their soul group distinction, who share their vibrational frequency.

You have asked in regard to the interactions between soul groups. My answer is that such interactions are dependant on the law of proximity and consciousness awareness. This is to say, soul groups of similar vibration upon the spectrum of that which is spirit, tend to work more closely with one another simply because their awareness of one another is more apparent, whereas soul groups which resonate much more differently than your own will remain invisible to you until an opportunity arises where your paths eventually meet, in one reality or another. As it always is, in the spirit world, all things remain invisible and unknown to you until you enter their proximity of vibration. This is achieved by exploration, learning and advancing aspirations via choices. It has nothing to do with any form of hierarchical advancement or achieving some distinction of ‘grand master’ status upon a fictional ladder of spiritual progress. Such concepts are held only by those captivated by the remnants of human ego.
When such interactions arise, these are orchestrated in a manner of great love and service, where the qualities associated with one vibrational pool (soul group) are exchanged, taught and presented to one another like works of art. Much of these exchanges involve one being, or group of beings, allowing another the sacred gift of seeing existence from their own eyes, their own perspectives, and from their own recorded experiences. For example….a lion will teach a human being how to adopt the consciousness that is experienced as the species ‘lion’ by allowing you to take on their form, experience first hand their memories, and visit their vibrational abode as a lion. It is guaranteed, the human being will never again perceive a lion the same ever again. For this sacred exchange will grant profound emotion, wisdom and comprehension far beyond any human understanding. Such experiences and exchanges often leave the participants sobbing in tears, both of joy for such a profound intimate gift, as well as of sorrow, for the memories of loss and suffering that were shared for the benefit of wisdom.
The list of interactions and their natures is an endless one. One simply must use their imagination to the best of their ability. For this too, for you, will always change as your own consciousness proximity alters to new directions of potential.

Is it possible to be in more than one soul group?

The answer to this is yes. It has also been known for some to migrate from one soul group to another through significant changes in attitude, desire and deed. This however tends to be over a very long period of time. Soul groups and their inhabitants tend to retain a strong common bond for eternity, if not for a very, very long time until their paths divide, and their proximity to one another widens.

Regarding the multiverse, is it so that great works of fiction might come to life in other universes? Is it possible I could visit the Star Wars Universe or that of American Gods by Neil Gaiman, once I transition to the Spirit World?

Such works my friend are inspired by writers, historians and other noble individuals within the spirit world, who impart information into the imaginations of human beings on Earth. However, there will always be a human slant on such information as it makes its way into books and motion pictures. On rare occasions books have been written, in part, by actual memories of other places not of the Earth. You speak of Star Wars, and I can confirm to you that many species exist that resemble what is depicted as the ‘wookiees’ in the motion pictures. Some are of a height of seven feet and resemble the abominable snowman. Their skins can be white, reddish-brown, black and ginger. There are also blue skinned variety and are telepathic.
Though there are aspects of such movies within different regions of the multiverse, there is not, as such, a universe precisely mimicking the Star Wars movies or such like, for such movies have a distinct biased human slant within them, which make them inaccurate in many ways.
In saying this, there is nothing to stop you from manifesting aspects of this fantasy, or any fantasy within the spirit world, for as long as it serves you, and it will be as real as you wish of it, for as long as you will of it.

I imagine the universes of such stories could also come about from the desire of others in spirit. Would this require spirits to incarnate in these worlds and/or could it just be a sort of simulation, for the benefit of the creator(s) and other spirits who wish to participate from time to time, with no risk of involving real suffering?

Anything that exists on Earth, or within the physical universe can and does exist within the spirit world, one way or another. If you, or a group of human beings wish to conjure up a real tangible Star Wars universe, or a land of elves, goblins and dragons, then by the power of love, and through the nature of the spirit world, such potentials will be provided for you to experience this desire to certain degrees. The degree of how much of the original fantasy you are able to reproduce and experience will depend on your intent, your power of imagination and what assistance you can obtain from other sentient beings. For example, if you intended to manifest a tree to form a vast forest, you would require a consciousness link forged from love and respect from the soul group of ‘tree’. The soul group of ‘tree’ would then lend you the essence energy required to manifest a vast forest should your intention to create this be from a loving vibration. If for example, your intent was to manifest a tree to chop it down or shoot it with a laser pistol, the soul group of ‘tree’ would decline to assist you manifest from their essence and you would not have earned the right to experience that fantasy. You would then have to take on a physical existence to experience harming a tree. What you can and cannot create, or recreate in the spirit world depends on your intention for doing it and from what state of consciousness you are currently residing.

What is ping pong or table tennis like in the Spirit World? It is a favourite pasttime of mine.

Games like ping pong and other physical sports that use equipment of a sort tend to be modified by practitioners and architects, in as much as, the equipment is modified to utilize a conscious link between, for example, the bat and the persons thought/intent. Such modifications replace the biological physical reflexes which are no longer present. What occurs is that the human cellular memory of a human being who has played ping pong or table tennis on Earth, who has retained the sensations of swinging a bat, holding a ball, aiming a shot, are interwoven within a consciousness technology interface, which allows such human memories to be reproduced in the spirit world over and over again, but uniquely new each time. So what is occurring during a game, is that each participant is accessing memories of sensations once experienced by other human beings on Earth during a game, and these are reanimated in real-time, in such a fashion as it feels as if they are actually two human beings playing ping pong, or whatever be the game. They will animate a pair of hands to hold a bat, and they will recollect how it once felt to hold and move the bat, or they will borrow the memories of another who was once human, and they will enjoy the game normally. There are also still competitions that are held in sporting fashion, but not for prize or pride, simply for sentimental appreciation of the expression of the game and its interactions. Souls who had favourite past times are commonly seen continuing these in the afterlife, even after severing many other ties to the physical universe.

Is it a common calling for spirits to create new games for themselves and others in the Spirit World?

Oh yes, this is most certainly so as you will find. Many individuals could be said to have ‘too much time on their hands’, after all, nobody actually sleeps in the spirit world, so one has all the time in the world to invent new games and forms of entertainment. There appears to be a great many games for children in the spirit world, and many souls who hold a desire to work with children in a nurturing way. This is actually often why some souls choose to have a physical life, so that they may experience raising a child of their own. In a comical sense, many beings play jokes on one another, and often invent new ways of getting a laugh out of one another, typically because humour was deeply cherished by human beings while in physical state, and it is held in high esteem in the spirit world. In order to express personal gratitude, admiration and sentiment to past human traits, many beings return to perform things they once did while on Earth with old friends and family members.

On the topic of sex: It seems you've said that sexual instincts are transmuted into the desire to be of service to others in Spirit. However, is it possible for souls to fulfil sexual experiences when they choose to manifest as human bodies?

Nothing is impossible. However, your desire to fulfil these sexual needs originates partly from your chemical and physical urges, which you will no longer have to the same degree when you pass. With this said, what you believe you will want, and what you will come to want will likely be very different, as it tends to be the case for many. If you and your partner share a mutual desire to reanimate your sexual experiences, then this will be done by an exchange of cellular memory transfer as I have explained earlier. The sensations both of you once experienced as human beings will be relived, but they will become merged and the experience will become far more profound than any physical experience. It will be so because not only will you feel what your partner causes you to feel in that moment, but you will also feel everything that he or she feels simultaneously. Instead of a biological orgasm you will instead enter a completely new state of consciousness altogether and temporarily experience what can be described as the nirvana of God.

My romances in this physical lifetime have always been rare and short-lived, though wonderful, and I think I might like to further pursue this as a spirit. Since you mentioned that spirits are genderless (unless they manifest gendered bodies, I assume), is there still a possibility of romantic love between non-gendered spirits? I was always excited at the possibility of a world where truly any wondrous thing we could imagine is possible.

I would not concern yourself on such matters. The spirit world can be a profoundly intimate and romantic landscape beyond anything planet Earth can currently offer. Addition to this, there are a great many souls who desire a deeply loving relationship in ways they could never have while on Earth, for whatever reason, many of whom seek a second chance in love. Love, in all forms, including romantic love, are strongly encouraged and supported by billions of beings of all shapes and sizes here. There are beings who know your own desires before you do, and though you may never physically see them, they may work behind the scenes to provide you with what you deeply desire most. If your intention is sincere, there are those who are always watching you who will make what you desire come into fruition.

I shall return soon.
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 03-03-2012, 03:16 AM
xfalcon

Does death have a purpose...?

Does death really have a higher purpose? Or is the consciousness of mankind, that leads to the perception of a supreme power, an error of the universe?
Old 03-03-2012, 04:51 AM
xArcticFox

I have a question. I didn't really want to go through 50 pages, so I'm sorry if it was already answered.
Anyways, if we're astral projecting, or if we're dead, can we see spirits anywhere? For example, if a spirit happens to be on the moon and we go to the moon, if we passed by where they were could we see them? Or are we just invisible to people we don't know or don't want to see?