Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 17-01-2016, 05:29 AM
Guide

I have had my own personal nde 12 years ago...I still like reading books, its always fascinating reading other people's experiences & those who had similar one's to mine. I was always afraid of death...I didnt know what there was after this life. I was just really afraid, my idea of death was totally different than what I experienced.
It doesnt matter if you have your own near death experience, you never get tired of reading about it once that door has been opened....& to the poster whose sister had the psychic experiences after her nde....I had a rash of psychic experiences for years after I had mine. I suspect I always had it, but I wasnt as open to it & for some reason I was after my nde...idkw....I would like to read this book, also. Thank you for posting.
Old 21-01-2016, 12:21 AM
Deactivated Account
Finished reading it (I only skipped ahead in a few areas)... The author writes and communicates well - and I thought his opinions/perspectives were sensible and presented in a rather grounded manner.
Old 21-01-2016, 12:30 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze
Finished reading it (I only skipped ahead in a few areas)... The author writes and communicates well - and I thought his opinions/perspectives were sensible and presented in a rather grounded manner.

touchdown

high five

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
I have had my own personal nde 12 years ago...I still like reading books, its always fascinating reading other people's experiences & those who had similar one's to mine. I was always afraid of death...I didnt know what there was after this life. I was just really afraid, my idea of death was totally different than what I experienced.
It doesnt matter if you have your own near death experience, you never get tired of reading about it once that door has been opened....& to the poster whose sister had the psychic experiences after her nde....I had a rash of psychic experiences for years after I had mine. I suspect I always had it, but I wasnt as open to it & for some reason I was after my nde...idkw....I would like to read this book, also. Thank you for posting.
Reading books really opens up your mind. It sure did it for me.

But what is really important to open up your mind is the courage to step into the unknown. Only if you are brave enough to get in touch with things that are completely unknown to you you enable yourself to learn something really new.
In my experience it worked best to be alone and away from others so they would not distract me or keep me from going on.
Old 26-01-2016, 12:00 AM
Newbie ;)

Just bought and reading the book. Quietly enjoying it, I also have the "The Masters Reincarnation Book" which is very thought provoking. My favorite book so far though is, "Afterlife, Uncovering the Secret's of life after Death" by Barry Eaton. It comes across as a kind of Novel, but well worth reading..
Old 09-02-2016, 06:12 AM
Pathfinder

Wish there was a free PDF
Old 16-09-2016, 11:57 AM
Guide

I have read the book by Michel Newton - the Journey of a soul - I would recommend you all to see what happens to us after we die.