Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 07-04-2014, 01:05 PM
Knower
Seeing seahorses everywhere

Recently I looked up my celtic animal sign and discovered it was a seahorse. After this I've started seeing seahorses everywhere. It was never that common for me to see anything with a seahorse on it....but now it's an everyday thing. What do seahorses represent and could this be a sign of anything?
Old 07-04-2014, 08:24 PM
Master
Some information for you, something may resonate :))

Sea Horse Animal Totem: Chivalry, Protection

People with a Sea Horse totem are the knights in shining armor. They will sacrifice their own needs to help another. The need to protect the young and those weaker than themselves is very strong in Sea Horse people. They have a gentle strength and serenity about them. They are usually polite, considerate and courteous. Their features may be unusual but attractive at the same time. If a man has a Sea Horse totem, roles are sometimes reversed, with him becoming the caretaker of the children and home. A woman with a Sea Horse totem would want her partner very involved in the caring of the children.

off this site
http://www.linsdomain.com/totems-sa-2-sm.htm

Sea Horse:

Caution, patience, grounding, time to take on different roles than accustomed to, time to observe watch and move slowly with awareness, keep eyes forward and mind focused. Lessons of protection, peace, grace and emotional clarification and nourishing qualities for yourself and others. Sea Horse awakens the male/female balance of duties and responsibilities. Aids in bringing forth romance and deeper connections to relationships. Is it time reverse roles from provider to one who nurtures? Do you need to be more understanding towards friends and family? It is time to be aware of the watery emotions of others. Sea horse will aid in this balance.

off this site

http://www.starstuffs.com/animal_tot...eranimals.html
Old 07-04-2014, 10:43 PM
Knower
Thanks so much Skybird! I just thought about how just last week I was researching animal totems as well. Maybe this is what is happening....I wanted to know what my animal totem would be and I paid attention and it's showing itself to me. Does that make sense?
Old 09-04-2014, 06:10 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenGy
I just thought about how just last week I was researching animal totems as well. Maybe this is what is happening....I wanted to know what my animal totem would be and I paid attention and it's showing itself to me. Does that make sense?

I would say that does make sense ..... "ask and ye shall receive "

Cool about the seahorses, I have always liked them and I used to draw them as a child. I have a seahorse collection now .

Dream Angel xx

ps Skybird ~ linsdomain is one of my favorite choices for the animal totem messages, nice choice !

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 09-04-2014, 07:48 AM
Master
me too DreamAngel and it makes sense Jengy :))
Old 09-04-2014, 06:06 PM
Knower
Thanks so much guys!