Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 02-04-2014, 04:22 AM
K Star 215

the little black feather that fell from nowhere

A totally random lil black feather fell from the ceiling of my stair case........ I watched it as it slowly fall weaving side to side rotating almost in slow motion, it came from middle of the staircase and over the railing it Seemed almost still and peaceful as it feel to my feet. Instant tear build up and a wave of emotion. it happened right as we got home from my daughters practice game. and I am left here wondering where in the heck could a feather come from up stairs basically out of nowhere. and why would I have this over whelming sensation to cry almost tears of joy. would any of u have any thoughts on this? ty
Old 02-04-2014, 03:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Star 215
A totally random lil black feather fell from the ceiling of my stair case........ I watched it as it slowly fall weaving side to side rotating almost in slow motion, it came from middle of the staircase and over the railing it Seemed almost still and peaceful as it feel to my feet. Instant tear build up and a wave of emotion. it happened right as we got home from my daughters practice game. and I am left here wondering where in the heck could a feather come from up stairs basically out of nowhere. and why would I have this over whelming sensation to cry almost tears of joy. would any of u have any thoughts on this? ty

Your sign off may be your answer, it certainly has the elements I look for. Look.... listen.... love, to be within the moment it provides. Synchronicity always describes. Synchronicity is language how universe talks to us, your experience is understanding the conversation. This is how I treat these kinds of moments.
Old 02-04-2014, 03:33 PM
Master
You got the message--this is how spirit can make "signs" appear--and often in unbelievable ways. Your emotion confirms it--you were being sent love.

Enjoy it and keep looking--more can happen if you need it.

Lora
Old 02-04-2014, 06:02 PM
Master
Ah, two bird threads in this subforum in one day!

Just enjoy the show is my advice.
Out of left field came a lucky day
Out of the blue
No more pain
Old 02-04-2014, 07:12 PM
K Star 215

Thank you all for your responses and thought it is how I felt total love and I believed in that moment as well that it was love being sent.
Old 03-04-2014, 03:27 PM
shinofra

How strange yesterday I posted in a different section about a white feather floating fro. Nowhere across my living room whilst I got my daughter ready for playschool!! :)
Old 04-04-2014, 03:34 AM
Deactivated Account

lovely to receive a feather floating from out of nowhere ! love it when that happens !

Thanks for sharing K Star 215 and shinofra !

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction