Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 12-03-2014, 02:01 PM
Experiencer
Question 3 dead owls

I've seen 3 dead owls in a week span though this is no common thing in the area where i live. They were road kills and i remember reading somewhere that road kills are also "messages" given to you, just like live animals... the 3 dead owls i saw were in 3 different areas, i was driving and saw them on different days. The first time i didn't really see it as a "message" though it disturbed and pained me to see that dead owl, the 2nd time it was like "not again", the 3rd i was distraught and starting to think that it could be a message for me... i tried to think about what it could mean but i have to say that i'm at the end of my wits trying. the 1st thing that popped in my mind was "live owl = wisdom - dead owl = loss of wisdom/about to make a very bad move" but i'm really not sure it was that.
Does anyone know the meaning/message given by 3 dead owls?
Thanks for your help

"The mystery of human existence lies not in just staying alive, but in finding something to live for.” -Fyodor Dostoyevsky

"Treat others the same way you want them to treat you." (Master Yeshua)
Old 12-03-2014, 03:11 PM
Deactivated Account

Hello Shalimar,

Strange seeing the 3 dead owls, not sure how they could be road kill .... never saw one walking across the road, anyways ... not sure on your message.

There is always something new when something dies ... perhaps some new wisdom coming your way ? a new way of looking at something ?

Interesting with the number being 3.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 12-03-2014, 04:12 PM
Master
Shalimar--

I don't blame you for being concerned. Dead animals is disturbing in and of itself. Three would be really disturbing.

So, I searched the Native American interpretations. It was difficult to find anything about it. I just found this:

Owls are associated with darkness and as such they are sometimes seen as symbols of death. If you see a dead owl in your dream, it indicates that you have had or will have a narrow escape from sickness or death, for example. To hear an owl hooting in your dream is sometimes taken as a forewarning of death or disappointment. The “death” suggested by the dream owl may be a symbolic one as well, indicating a major transition in your life. If you hear a screech owl in your dream, it means you will hear shocking news involving the sickness or death of someone close to you.

It does seem a bit extreme, or predictable too, but the transition in your life part---does that make any sense to you?

Lora
Old 12-03-2014, 06:56 PM
Deactivated Account

Let us hope or be grateful she didn't hear screeching then, and only saw the dead owls......and that it is related to some kind of transition and not physical death or sickness .

and then again, there is always the possibility (even though I usually, but don't always , believe in signs ) ..... that seeing these 3 dead owls on the road, don't have an ulterior meaning at all .........and were just " 3 dead owls " on the side of the road.

Expect Miracles !

Old 14-03-2014, 09:26 PM
Experiencer
Thank you IsleWalker + Dream Angel I did think of the dead owls being the warning of a bad omen, or being there to warn me to do something or to be careful about something...especially that it is not common to see dead owls on the road at least not in the area I live.

I called them "road kill" because really it looked like they had been hit by a vehicle though they are not walking on roads.... I don't know how they died but they were all 3 on the road.

I do know that the number "3" is usually to get your entire attention....at least with my dreams, 3 times is to sound the alarm, really warn me of something serious.
Each time I had a reoccurring dream that added up to 3 times, it was a warning to really get my attention.

So, I think I'm probably alerted loudly about a "danger" of some sort; which is now leading me to try to go to a hospital to have a special test that unfortunately cost arm and legs.

I do have a physical problem that I have taken lightly as "it will be better sooner or later" knowing how costly it is to do that test especially since I have no insurance, but I'm starting to think that I might be alerted to do something about it no matter what. Maybe this is the "narrow escape from sickness or death" ...
This afternoon I've made some phone calls to see if I could find a hospital that would work with me so that I could have that test done nonetheless. Unfortunately one was closed for the day the other one, the person who takes care of the fees had already left for the day so they asked me to call back Monday.

Thanks again for your help

"The mystery of human existence lies not in just staying alive, but in finding something to live for.” -Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Old 15-03-2014, 01:52 PM
Deactivated Account

Hello Shalimar,

I hope you find a place that offers you the tests you are needing and will work with you in regards to the fees. It does sound like seeing the 3 dead owls was maybe a wake up call for you to get the tests done.

I wish you the best, in your results.

Blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 15-03-2014, 03:11 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Hello Shalimar,

I hope you find a place that offers you the tests you are needing and will work with you in regards to the fees. It does sound like seeing the 3 dead owls was maybe a wake up call for you to get the tests done.

I wish you the best, in your results.

Blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Yeah, I think so too! Thanks!

Old 15-03-2014, 03:24 PM
Master
Shalimar--

Yes, and please check back with us about whether this was the warning thing or not. You sound pretty sure it is.

When I needed tests, I ended up search the Internet and had MRIs for $425 instead of the $5,750 they were going to charge. It's worth a check.

Lora
Old 15-03-2014, 03:46 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
Shalimar--

Yes, and please check back with us about whether this was the warning thing or not. You sound pretty sure it is.

When I needed tests, I ended up search the Internet and had MRIs for $425 instead of the $5,750 they were going to charge. It's worth a check.

Lora

Thanks for the tip! I hope to find something suitable where I live. And yes, I'll post a feedback!

Old 15-03-2014, 05:15 PM
Deactivated Account

Welcome Shalimar

just a thought ... ask the Angels to guide you to where you can find the tests at reasonable prices.

Expect Miracles !