Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 26-03-2020, 10:02 PM
Seeker

Corona Virus spiritual healing

Spiritual 3.26.20
Corona Virus Spiritual Healing
The world is in a desperate situation right now. People are dying like flies. Medical doctors do not have the exact antibiotics to kill the virus. Hospitals are running out of ventilators. Many people are dying at home. At the same time they are infecting their loved ones. Yet within themselves they have the power to survive.
Long ago people relied upon spiritual healing for their physical and spiritual salvation. They would go to Churches and Temples and pray to their Gods. This would nourish their spirits and spiritual energy would flow from the fifth dimension into them.
Over time modern medicine slowly developed and people went to their doctors for help. There were some spiritual healers for sure but more often you had spiritual fakers. Large Churches formed which enriched the few leaders with their gift of repetitive nonsense.
Now if you go into a large religious institution you are more likely to pick up the Corona Virus rather than any spiritual help.
The human spiritual collective is centered at the center of our Earth in the Fifth dimension. It is heterogeneous and responds quietly to those who call upon its healing powers. I have always been able to communicate with the spirit within me. And this spirit has been able to absorb healing energy from the collective spirit of the Earth.
All of you should be able to do the same when you reach a point of near death. Some will actually cross over that point and see the light of their Gods. Then healing energy will flow into them and they will continue to live. Most often the collective spirit will not reveal itself to the individual. If healing energy flow into you at the time near death, you healing spirit will become self-evident to you.
How can you get the healing energy so that the healing spirit sends healing energy into you? This has happened to me more than once. The last time I had double pneumonia and the doctor gave me antibiotics and told me to sign myself into the hospital. Foolishly I took the pills but stayed home. Around midnight the pain in my chest became so severe that each breath got weaker and weaker. I knew that I made a big mistake and was to going to die in a few more minutes.
In the end I prayed my last prayer to the part of the spiritual collective which represented my God. The spirit within me said. “Put a heating pad on your chest”. One was in a nearby closet and I plugged it in a put it on my chest. In my bed the heat felt good and I felt the spirit within me becoming energized. I was at peace and the pain was gone. I awoke the next morning and was on the road to recovery.
People do not have their own ventilators. But most people have simple heating pads. This will activate the spirit within them and cause healing spiritual energy to flow from the collective spirit to their own spirit and then into their physical body.
Will it work on everyone? It may not work unless the person has strong spiritual connectivity and faith. Yet if the doctors are unable to help you, the heat from the heating pad will alleviate the pain and awaken and strengthen the spirit within you.
I am 81 years old now with COPD so I may very well have to call upon the spirit within me for help. I have the same heating pad I used over 30 years ago. The spirit within me is old as well. Will it be able to absorb the spiritual energy to heal me? I do not know. Yet for my families sake I want to live a little longer.
In any event it is my hope that my experiences might help others who need to live for the sake of their families.
Sincerely yours Gerald G
Author of “: Futureoids and the Spiritual Dimension”
Old 26-03-2020, 11:19 PM
Master
Thankyou for sharing Gerald..it’s a lovely story of hope and inspiration.

Listening to your needs deeper can support you and your healing, support you and your wellness. We have lost the art of listening deeper in so many ways of this world. We have lost the awareness that we can’t control death. ( the transitioning from the current body) We can learn through death, how to listen deeper, listen and build balance differently, everything is teaching us to move slower, stop and check in to yourself. Stop and listen to all life around you. Be more awake to the nature of the bigger picture of life.

When we reach points of struggle, there is a tendency to listen differently. In our pain or struggle, despair or loss we become vulnerable and willing to reach and listen differently.