Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 14-03-2020, 11:48 AM
Master
Lightworkers unite & help heal the world!!

Living in love, meaning really BEING love & joy & peace, keeps you healthy and fit, and happy! When on that vibration you cannot get ill because our body works in such a way that it then only activates genes that promote health.

You can help HEAL THE WORLD with this! Especially now!!
Maybe you wonder how that works...
It's really quite interesting. You know how a flock of birds or bison or a school of fish all move at the same time? They do not talk about this first, yet they all act together as one: social coherence.
We people have THE SAME ability! Provided we are on the high vibration of love, joy, gratitude. Something happens then in our bodies which in turn touches other people and lifts them up to the same vibration of love, gratitude, joy.
Just like you get grumpy when surrounded by miserable people or happy when with other happy people. That is the EXACT same thing: social coherence. Feeling and moving as one.

This means that if enough people manage to do this, get into love, their heartspace, gratitude, as much as possible during the day, loads of other people will also be affected by it and will move into this higher vibration.
Meaning.... THEY CAN"T GET SICK!!!
Very important now with so many people living in fear.

If you are NOT in fear and able to get into your heartspace, please do this as often as you can. This will mean you have to avoid the news and negative/fearful people as much as you can too as unfortunately the effect also works the other way around and no one is strong enough yet to hold their own when exposed to that.

I currently do the same: do my quantum heart meditation 1-2x a day, and try to avoid negative people and social media.
At the moment I DO NOT read my FB feed.
I also avoid the word, as I do in this post as well, because right now the word itself has so much fear and negativity adhering to it it will automatically trigger this in you.

What really helps: when you wake up take a minute to think & feel what best version of you you want to be the rest of the day.
Think of 4 things that you tend to do that do NOT serve you. Ponder them, then say "That's the old me, I let that go NOW!"
Then refocus on the positive and get up to start with your day.
If you lose it during the day, no matter, let it go, and refocus on your best version for the day.
I've been doing this for some days now and I feel better, and stay in this positive vibe ALL DAY LONG.
Ifever I have a knee-jerk I remind myself "I don't do that anymore, that's the old me." and move on.

When enough people get in their heartspace enough of the time there's a critical mass and we CAN make a difference in and for the rest of the world!
That's what it means to be a Lightworker: not just thinking of you (or your little world of fear) but wanting to serve & help the rest of the world. A calling that comes from that heartspace.

Let's do this people!! WE CAN DO THIS! LOVE CAN DO THIS!

We are with so many, so many Lightworkers on this planet, and this is what we're supposed to do here!
THIS IS OUR JOB!!! What we came to do.

Old 14-03-2020, 06:06 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Living in love, meaning really BEING love & joy & peace, keeps you healthy and fit, and happy! When on that vibration you cannot get ill because our body works in such a way that it then only activates genes that promote health.

You can help HEAL THE WORLD with this! Especially now!!
Maybe you wonder how that works...
It's really quite interesting. You know how a flock of birds or bison or a school of fish all move at the same time? They do not talk about this first, yet they all act together as one: social coherence.
We people have THE SAME ability! Provided we are on the high vibration of love, joy, gratitude. Something happens then in our bodies which in turn touches other people and lifts them up to the same vibration of love, gratitude, joy.
Just like you get grumpy when surrounded by miserable people or happy when with other happy people. That is the EXACT same thing: social coherence. Feeling and moving as one.

This means that if enough people manage to do this, get into love, their heartspace, gratitude, as much as possible during the day, loads of other people will also be affected by it and will move into this higher vibration.
Meaning.... THEY CAN"T GET SICK!!!
Very important now with so many people living in fear.

If you are NOT in fear and able to get into your heartspace, please do this as often as you can. This will mean you have to avoid the news and negative/fearful people as much as you can too as unfortunately the effect also works the other way around and no one is strong enough yet to hold their own when exposed to that.

I currently do the same: do my quantum heart meditation 1-2x a day, and try to avoid negative people and social media.
At the moment I DO NOT read my FB feed.
I also avoid the word, as I do in this post as well, because right now the word itself has so much fear and negativity adhering to it it will automatically trigger this in you.

What really helps: when you wake up take a minute to think & feel what best version of you you want to be the rest of the day.
Think of 4 things that you tend to do that do NOT serve you. Ponder them, then say "That's the old me, I let that go NOW!"
Then refocus on the positive and get up to start with your day.
If you lose it during the day, no matter, let it go, and refocus on your best version for the day.
I've been doing this for some days now and I feel better, and stay in this positive vibe ALL DAY LONG.
Ifever I have a knee-jerk I remind myself "I don't do that anymore, that's the old me." and move on.

When enough people get in their heartspace enough of the time there's a critical mass and we CAN make a difference in and for the rest of the world!
That's what it means to be a Lightworker: not just thinking of you (or your little world of fear) but wanting to serve & help the rest of the world. A calling that comes from that heartspace.

Let's do this people!! WE CAN DO THIS! LOVE CAN DO THIS!

We are with so many, so many Lightworkers on this planet, and this is what we're supposed to do here!
THIS IS OUR JOB!!! What we came to do.

Do you want to try something together? It's only a mental thing through meditation, I asked another member and he said that it does not have time.. we can PM more about this.
Old 14-03-2020, 06:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Do you want to try something together? It's only a mental thing through meditation, I asked another member and he said that it does not have time.. we can PM more about this.
Hi ThatMan! Thank you for the invite :)
I'm working on it all through the day, and already did a group thing a week and a half ago. I still am connected to what we then did, and I can do it again, will automatically tune in to that vibe as it's timeless and time isn't linear.
Everyone's efforts and energy will come together to form a huge 'cloud' of love!
So I'd say, go for it! Add to the 'cloud' of love!
Old 14-03-2020, 07:01 PM
Master

Quote:
Hi ThatMan! Thank you for the invite :)
I'm working on it all through the day, and already did a group thing a week and a half ago. I still am connected to what we then did, and I can do it again, will automatically tune in to that vibe as it's timeless and time isn't linear.
Everyone's efforts and energy will come together to form a huge 'cloud' of love!
So I'd say, go for it! Add to the 'cloud' of love!

Nice!! ok, when I am going to meditate, pretty soon, I will use my mental power to align myself with all the people who pray and meditate at that very moment in the world so that our combined effort may really help humanity!
Old 14-03-2020, 09:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Nice!! ok, when I am going to meditate, pretty soon, I will use my mental power to align myself with all the people who pray and meditate at that very moment in the world so that our combined effort may really help humanity!

Enjoy it!!
Old 15-03-2020, 04:43 PM
MAYA EL

The very act of "helping" the world is one of the main reasons for the problems in the world . If everyone would just focus on themselves . Love is a destructive vortex and is not a fundamental of life it is a concept because no 2 people have the same concept of what love is and to the person with love it blinds them and consumes them until they satisfy its demands and people will blindly destroy anything in there path and justify all that they do in the name of love.
The higher the vibration the faster the thing dies the slower the vibration the longer it last so by "raising your vibration" you are killing yourself faster. The mentality of the new age movement Is one of blind destruction.
Old 15-03-2020, 05:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
The very act of "helping" the world is one of the main reasons for the problems in the world . If everyone would just focus on themselves . Love is a destructive vortex and is not a fundamental of life it is a concept because no 2 people have the same concept of what love is and to the person with love it blinds them and consumes them until they satisfy its demands and people will blindly destroy anything in there path and justify all that they do in the name of love.
The higher the vibration the faster the thing dies the slower the vibration the longer it last so by "raising your vibration" you are killing yourself faster. The mentality of the new age movement Is one of blind destruction.
If you don't understand something then please just leave it.
Plenty (too many) of topics on the forum that are evil & negatively focused.
Old 15-03-2020, 08:20 PM
MAYA EL

Quote:
If you don't understand something then please just leave it.
Plenty (too many) of topics on the forum that are evil & negatively focused.
Im not sure why people naturally assume that someone is coming from a place of ignorance when they express there view and it's in contrast to there own . I completely understand it because it's a very basic view point on life.
Old 16-03-2020, 07:24 AM
ant

What's the point of giving a lung transplant,when that someone continues to smoke there after.
Old 16-03-2020, 09:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
Im not sure why people naturally assume that someone is coming from a place of ignorance when they express there view and it's in contrast to there own . I completely understand it because it's a very basic view point on life.

No, from a place of ignorance you are not, you know very well what you are doing.