Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 05-08-2018, 06:01 PM
Newbie ;)

Binaural Beats and Enhanced Voice Messages

Hello everyone.

I have trouble sleeping. For quite sometime I have been falling asleep with headphones on listening to sleep music or chill sounds, etc..

As my abilities to feel, hear and communicate with the spirits that come and go are developing, those intrusions are much more frequent and pronounced.

I tend to hear voices in that in-between states of being awake and asleep. I hear all kinds of stuff. For example, last night, someone came through and said. 'What?...I don't like you..' And It was not a friendly voice. Demonic like. Other times it is someone just saying "Hello" or my name.
Oh! The best was two nights ago something said 'sign of the devil...' To which I awoke and dealt with immediately.

Now, recently I've gone back to a method of falling asleep by listing to Binaural tones to help slow my brain into sleep

However, listening to binaural tones ONLY ENHANCED by ability to hear voices coming through to me. WEIRD!

Now, my questions are:

1) Has anyone ever experience the same affect while listing to binaural tones?

2) Why would this application of sound affect how I receive messages?

Thank you for your time!

Most sincerely,

Third Eye Guy.
Old 06-08-2018, 08:04 PM
Master

In the hypnagogic state between waking and sleeping we can see and hear many things. There is a whole discipline involved in trying to remain conscious while entering the hypnagogic state as a prelude to astral travel. Using binaural beats enhances our ability to rest in this mind awake/body asleep state, as it naturally brings about alpha and theta states in the brain.

So I would not be surprised if this application of sound increases your ability to hear messages. The question is, are these messages from other entities or do they arise from your own subconscious? In the same way, our dreams can be actual experiences on the astral planes or just our own subconscious dramas playing out.

Peace.
Old 06-08-2018, 08:36 PM
Knower

I believe it's common for spirit voices to come through through other sounds. Why that is, I don't know, but that has been my experience with hearing voices. And there are other people online who have experience that as well.

Some people start hearing voices after doing EVP work. If you google "hearing voices after doing EVP" you'll see what I'm talking about. In my case, I use to sleep to the sound of a sound machine. A sound machine is a device that makes sounds to help you sleep. I listened to a setting which sounded like a box fan. And I first started hearing voices through the box fan sound.

And that sounds similar to white noise, and when people first start hearing voices, they sometimes hear them though white noise sound first. Then they start hearing through other sound. The sound of your washing machine. The sound of your furnace kicking on. The sound of the tv. The sound of water coming out of your faucet. They can come through any sound.

Unfortunately for some reason it's often negative entities that people hear. Which makes me think the lower astral planes must be close to the physical plane. If you start to listen for and tune into these voices, it can get to where it's very difficult to tune them out and they can and probably will make your life a living hell like it has me.

If you've watched the movie Ghost, where Whoopi Goldburg hears the voice of a ghost driving her crazy, that can give you an idea what it's like. I've gone through periods where I've heard several voices at a time, a group of them, and they wouldn't shut up. All day long, day after day. They can even make it very difficult to sleep. I've even had them wake me up from sleep many times. It's horrible. I would ignore the voices and pay them no attention or you may come to regret it.

It might be that there is something about binural beats in particular that make it easier to hear these voices. Or it might just be that it's a sound and they can come through sounds more easily than silence.

They can seem nice at first and later become very negative and tormenting. I even had one sound like an innocent little girl, but I had my suspicions about whether it was really a little girl or not. It's also common for them to start out asking you for help. A lot of people experience that and they get sucked into trying to help these entities which in the end don't really want your help. They just want to torment you and drive you crazy. So be careful.
Old 09-08-2018, 05:12 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you! I have learnt things from you both, Iamthat and Kuurt. Amazing!

Thank you, Kuurt, I will be careful. I agree.

Iamthat, I will be more aware of the hypnagogic state and my own subconscious.

Thank you!

TEG.
Old 06-09-2018, 12:04 PM
Newbie ;)

Quite possibly tapping into certain frequencies