Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 10-01-2020, 12:03 AM
traceyacey12

What good are psychic readings?

What good are psychic readings in your opinion?
Old 10-01-2020, 12:12 AM
Deactivated Account
Dunno. Offered myself as a guinea pig for some readers, but I feel like most of the time I've only been told what I want to hear. And the readings weren't quite accurate neither; a good bunch of them made no sense and didn't reasonate with me at all whatsoever.
Old 10-01-2020, 02:17 AM
Administrator
Some readings can be accurate, others not so much it depends if the reader gets a connection to the sitter.

Namaste
Old 10-01-2020, 11:54 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Some readings can be accurate, others not so much it depends if the reader gets a connection to the sitter.

Namaste

Honestly, I think some ''experienced'' readers are just good at psychology and use that as their advantage.
Old 10-01-2020, 01:08 PM
Administrator
Some may do I cant speak for them .but others of us are genuine

Namaste
Old 10-01-2020, 03:25 AM
Guide

I think regardless of the type of reading and the style of the psychic/healer, there is something that can be taken away as useful from every reading. I feel this is true even if it only causes you to contemplate a certain area of your life more...even if the reading is not super accurate. I feel like everything is divinely orchestrated and there’s little nuggets of wisdom to be found everywhere.
Old 10-01-2020, 02:11 PM
Master
I typically do not read for people who only want to test me to see if I'm real or if reading is real. People like that aren't open, but judgemental and very likely to say the reading is off. That can happen because such people tend to not be in touch with their own deeper self because of their negativity.

I suppose there are new readers out there who still have to learn how to read, how to connect, how to translate what they pick up and so on.
Readings can be used to gain insight in a matter, get guidance on how best to proceed and so on. I've never had any complaints, and I've done quite a lot over the years, but I am also very selective who I do a reading for. This selection hinges on their vibe and what they want read. If it's something like "does he love me?" I don't do it. It's reading the other without their consent. A no-go.
My readings are very much about empowering the one I read for and if I feel or notice they're not ready for that they're not for me. Typically such people don't approach me either as they know my style from my pick a card readings.
Old 10-01-2020, 03:38 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I typically do not read for people who only want to test me to see if I'm real or if reading is real. People like that aren't open, but judgemental and very likely to say the reading is off. That can happen because such people tend to not be in touch with their own deeper self because of their negativity.

I know you're secretly refering to me, but don't reply directly because even without any reading skills I can tell 100% you want absolutely totally nothing to do with me at all (which is fine, I don't really care). But aren't said people open minded enough to at least give it a go? Otherwise they wouldn't have put it to the test anyway, no? Ironically, shrugging people who are simply sceptical off as 'judgmental' and 'negative' is a negative act by itself, because you don't personally know them to understand their point of view.