Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 29-06-2017, 10:57 PM
Master
5292017163847.jpgThis rune is NAUD, pronounced need, and is the nineth rune. This is what it had to say.

I am here to help you with achieving your goals and dreams according to what you need instead of desire for it may be different from what you need in your life. To help you achieve your goals, I need the support of the other runes surrounding me.

My only ability is to draw in the energy which is aligned with your need. If the energy doesn't reach you, then I need the help of the other runes so I am to be read with my companions. A typical example is that the energy is blocked. In that case, I need THURS to remove the block. If there is no block, then the surrounding runes will help draw your need faster to you so it will manifest sooner in your life.

Other times, with help from the surrounding runes, I can help highlight what you need in your life for your current situation. If your situation changes later then the need will vanish if it remains inappropriate to your new situation.

A need is usually filled through another person who may be a stranger to you. A need may be a physical object and/or an idea which might come from yourself or another person. It is best to keep yourself aware of what enters your life for it is possible that you are unaware of what you need to progress along your spiritual path.

That is all for now.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 12-07-2017, 09:54 PM
Master
612201715454.jpg

This is ISS (pronounced ees) the tenth rune.

Here is what I got from ISS.

I am ISS and here to help you with your spiritual path along with all your other endeavours. My primary purpose it to slow you down when you go faster than what is necessary. I keep your steps in sync and in time with the other runes to create a harmonious whole.

It will do you no good to get ahead of the others as that will create chaos on your path. Hold still and wait for the rest to catch up.

That is all for now.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Old 28-07-2017, 03:59 PM
Master
Dear reader,

If you read this far, I hope by now you're working with your rune set to develop a connection with them. I believe everyone has a different relationship with runes. The way I relate to them is different from how you and everyone else relates to theirs. Everyone involved with runes have their own way to relate with them. Runes are an energetic force and this thread is meant to help you connect with it and the only way to do so is by meditating with them one at a time. Whatever impressions, etc you receive during a meditation is the beginning of your rune journal which is your reference for readings. Without this connection, I believe it makes reading a rune cast more challenging.

As far as casting rune stones, I drop all of them on a casting cloth. I posted a picture of it near the beginning of this thread. If you feel inclined, you can design and make your casting cloth now if you haven't done so by now.

Old 28-07-2017, 04:07 PM
Deactivated Account

Gorgeous, rune stones, Chrysalis. I love the green tones.
Informative thread overall, I definitely have it bookmarked for future references
Old 28-07-2017, 05:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Gorgeous, rune stones, Chrysalis. I love the green tones.
Informative thread overall, I definitely have it bookmarked for future references

Thank you kindly Clover.

Old 14-09-2017, 01:01 AM
Master

This is JARA, the eleventh rune. When I channeled her, she came across as being softer than the other runes. My apologies for the big picture but I had technical difficulty making it the same size as the others.

Here is what JARA had to say.

Hello, I am JARA and am here to help you with your dreams,
wishes and desires. What I do to bring this into your life is to recycle, or change, what is old and so it is tweaked to become new.

If it is an idea holding you back, and if you call on me for help, I can give you a new, or different, perspective of the idea. The new perspective is what changes the old into the new. A turn about if you will. If the new idea proves unsuitable, then another turn about will occur.

The turns do not apply only to ideas and thoughts. These turns are also applied to relationships, finances, pets and everything else in your life you wish to change.

If I show up in your life, be prepared for a change, whether it be small or large, will manifest. The turn of changes help you to work towards your goals to accomplish your desires.

That is all for now.

Old 06-11-2017, 10:09 PM
Master
My apologies, I forgot to mention how to pronounce JARA which is yah-rah.

Old 06-11-2017, 11:27 PM
Master

This is twelfth rune PERTRA and is pronounced pert-rah. Here is what she had to say.

Hello, I am PERTRA and am here to open the door for a new opportunity to manifest in your life. The opportunity can be anything to your benefit. It may be physical, spiritual or in a relationship but I do not limit myself to these categories.

Once I open the door, it is up to you to recognize the opportunity and step across the threshold. Other runes may identify what the opportunity is but that doesn't always happen. An opportunity may be small and subtle or may swing to the other extreme of a drastic life changing event which has the potential to help you change your path if you decide to accept the opportunity.

By going forward, step steadfast and true with the new opportunity.

That is all for now.

Old 09-02-2018, 06:52 AM
Newbie ;)

Wonderful thread ! I too was guided to make my own set of runes years ago, so good to know others had similar ideas, much to read in this thread :)
Old 09-02-2018, 05:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo Pan
Wonderful thread ! I too was guided to make my own set of runes years ago, so good to know others had similar ideas, much to read in this thread :)

Hi Mojo Pan and thank you.

This thread isn't about reading only. I started this thread as a guide for people to connect with their own set of runes. The method I outlined at the beginning of this thread is for anyone to try it and find out, for themselves, how they relate to the runes. By keeping a journal of such experiences, it builds up your own personal reference as to what the runes mean to you. Such a journal can be used for readings if that is what you want to do with the runes. So far, I'm finding this method more meaningful compared to reading, and using, what others say the runes mean.