Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 07-04-2019, 10:01 AM
Deactivated Account
Re-occurring childhood dreams: evil doctors

When I was about six I had re-occurring nightmares almost every night for a few months.

I'd wake up in my bed which would start flying at accelerating speed into a dark whirling tunnel, I'd be thrown off my bed halfway down and freefall down the tunnel.
I always knew what was coming next and I could never control the outcome even though I wanted to.

Next I'd land in a very dark circular room on a cold hard platform and two evil male doctors wearing masks would inject me with poison against my will. I don't know what the poison did or how it effected me all I knew was it was forced on me.
Then I'd loose consciousness in the dream and the next thing I'd remember is landing back onto my flying bed and my bed landing back in its original position on the ground which is always when I'd wake up because of the physical sensation of landing.

These dreams terrified me at the time and for some reason my subconscious mind has brought then to the surface now that I am an adult.
Old 08-04-2019, 01:41 AM
Yaoughta

Re-occurring dreams happen most often because of a lesson that needs to be learned or an unresolved ongoing issue or conflict that is not being dealt with in a healthy manner. Since this first happened in childhood and is recently resurfacing, it probably indicates that that whatever it pertains to has not been dealt with and still must be faced, healed and resolved. The two poison injectors probably refer to two people in your childhood that you felt forced you to do things you hated or disliked. It would be easy to say that they could be your parents, but it might not be. If you can recall what was going on in your life back then, you'll probably be able to figure out the root cause of this and heal it once and for all. The fact that it resurfaced might indicate that something happened recently that triggered it again. The dreams also have elements of feeling powerless, and pulled in many directions.
Old 08-04-2019, 04:23 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariaecheflame
When I was about six I had re-occurring nightmares almost every night for a few months.

I'd wake up in my bed which would start flying at accelerating speed into a dark whirling tunnel, I'd be thrown off my bed halfway down and freefall down the tunnel.
I always knew what was coming next and I could never control the outcome even though I wanted to.

Next I'd land in a very dark circular room on a cold hard platform and two evil male doctors wearing masks would inject me with poison against my will. I don't know what the poison did or how it effected me all I knew was it was forced on me.
Then I'd loose consciousness in the dream and the next thing I'd remember is landing back onto my flying bed and my bed landing back in its original position on the ground which is always when I'd wake up because of the physical sensation of landing.

These dreams terrified me at the time and for some reason my subconscious mind has brought then to the surface now that I am an adult.

Hello dear. That indeed is a terrible dream. It is a good thing that you have remembered the dream and the reason is simply because you Inner self wants you to do something about this dream. It appeared as a dream, but in actuality, your spirit was summoned by those demons to those hideous parts, for reasons I do not know, but I would say to generally stop you from something destiny related; I hope not your entire destiny and Life purpose.

If they occur still, then it is a bad sign to bring you "backward" to helplessness. The good thing is that you can do something about it. Always know that what happens within the mind can be controlled by us. You can enforce strong visualizations to counter those wicked operations, you can command the poison out, you can think of blowing they're little hide out if you like, or you can call on God in prayer. But remember, your mind is full of power and you are more powerful than you think you are. You are not weak.

Godspeed dear.
Old 08-04-2019, 05:13 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaoughta
Re-occurring dreams happen most often because of a lesson that needs to be learned or an unresolved ongoing issue or conflict that is not being dealt with in a healthy manner. Since this first happened in childhood and is recently resurfacing, it probably indicates that that whatever it pertains to has not been dealt with and still must be faced, healed and resolved. The two poison injectors probably refer to two people in your childhood that you felt forced you to do things you hated or disliked. It would be easy to say that they could be your parents, but it might not be. If you can recall what was going on in your life back then, you'll probably be able to figure out the root cause of this and heal it once and for all. The fact that it resurfaced might indicate that something happened recently that triggered it again. The dreams also have elements of feeling powerless, and pulled in many directions.

Interesting how this dream has arisen now, at a time when I have more fully embraced self empowerment. I've been on long healing journey and I'm feeling more and more freed up.

I think the two men might actually be representations of organised establishments, well at least one of them.

I think maybe it could have been triggered by something health related.

Thanks for your reply, it was helpful indeed.
Old 08-04-2019, 05:20 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
Hello dear. That indeed is a terrible dream. It is a good thing that you have remembered the dream and the reason is simply because you Inner self wants you to do something about this dream. It appeared as a dream, but in actuality, your spirit was summoned by those demons to those hideous parts, for reasons I do not know, but I would say to generally stop you from something destiny related; I hope not your entire destiny and Life purpose.

If they occur still, then it is a bad sign to bring you "backward" to helplessness. The good thing is that you can do something about it. Always know that what happens within the mind can be controlled by us. You can enforce strong visualizations to counter those wicked operations, you can command the poison out, you can think of blowing they're little hide out if you like, or you can call on God in prayer. But remember, your mind is full of power and you are more powerful than you think you are. You are not weak.

Godspeed dear.

This is a really interesting reply and as I was writing it for some reason I was thinking about all those alien abduction movies. I don't necessarily believe in aliens but I don't discount them either.

I've recently been stepping into more of my personal power - and I've reclaimed my voice... All while undoing some mental shackles when this dream arrived to resurface.

Luckily I feel myself to be very protected by light. In fact sometimes as I fall asleep I can see a large white bubble of light over me... Like a force field. I used to feel very protected and connected by God as a young child before I started having these dreams. Then I lost about six years where I barely remember anything.

Thanks for your reply, I don't often think in terms of demons, I was raised to think in terms of psychological inner demons or shadows. Your response has helped and been insightful though.

Last edited by Ariaecheflame : 08-04-2019 at 08:09 PM.