Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 30-03-2019, 08:35 AM
Master
End/beginning of world

I dreamt that I was with my family and they wanted to me date this guy so they could be involved with something by me dating him. I didn’t like him at first and didn’t want to spend time with him. But I had to sleep in the same room with him so I was laying on the floor and we were talking and he was actually really funny and kind. I really started to like him. The next day i was walking across some kind of campus/complex, there was a big building like a cathedral and accommodation, with gardens nearby. I was walking across the courtyard and this big circle appeared in the sky over where I was and panning our a far way. It started to pulsate and the weather took a dramatic turn. The sky and under the circle went dark and there was thunder and lightning. I was trying to run to the edge of the circle to get out from under it but the wind was pulling me back and wouldn’t let me go that way so I went the other direction towards the buildings. There was a huge storm and it felt like it was God’s judgement day and I was thinking how I wasn’t prepared. I was running with this woman and her child. We had to jump down a big wall to continue but the little girl was scared. I promised the mum I would catch her child and told her to jump. She did and I caught her safely. We carried on running and was among a group of people under some stone sheltered area. We spoke about what was going on and later other people came and started to kill some of the people so everyone ran. I ended up in a square room with a few men, that had another few rooms around it. A gang of men were trying to get in but the main guy was feared by them and I stood behind him hoping for protection. They left and we was fine. After a few days, some of the people that survived started to become leaders in the community. I saw a group of 4-5 African people that were sitting proud like lions at a throne, the world was peaceful again. And I knew it was the beginning after the end.
Old 30-03-2019, 11:51 AM
Deactivated Account

The dream is warning you of the end of the World, actually, that it is closer than you think and that you should prepare for it. The AMEN talks about keeping our garments stainless, meaning that we should live a clean and pure life pleasing to God. It's not that you will not be prepared, it's only reminding you of how close and how serious this is.

Godspeed Child of God.
Old 30-03-2019, 02:44 PM
Master
I see, thank you. I understand it says in the bible that he will come like a thief in the night and it will be when we least expect it and that’s exactly how it felt in the dream. I was just going about my day wrapped up in my own thoughts and when it happened I was shocked it was happening. I’m doing my best to keep my garments stainless, I feel I’ve had a relationship with God all my life with a few years off the rails, and I have come back to God. The last few years if I look back I can see how God has been pulling me closer and closer, and I hope that who I am now is enough and that I will be able to be with God when it all changes. Sometimes I have a shock of urgency that it will happen any moment, then I think well maybe it will be later in life and the urgency goes. But I am glad to have had this dream as I feel since Ive been reading the bible everyday the last week or so, I have had dreams with messages relating to God and the questions/worries I have. I felt confused before but reading the bible is helping me to know Gods character and what is expected of a person to live up to Gods expectations of us. Over the last month I have learnt the earth is flat and Gods creation, that the sabbath is a Saturday, and about clean and unclean foods, and doing my best to stop/change the error of my ways that I didn’t realise before. I hope it will all be O.K and I will be with God on the other side.

Thank you.
Old 31-03-2019, 07:03 AM
Deactivated Account

Those are interesting reflections. Indeed, you will most surely be with the Lord when that time comes. Remember that there are already names in the book of Life and predestination is happening.
Old 31-03-2019, 09:13 AM
Master
Amazing, there’s nothing I want more! Thank you so much for your comments :)
Old 31-03-2019, 09:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrose92
I dreamt that I was with my family and they wanted to me date this guy so they could be involved with something by me dating him. I didn’t like him at first and didn’t want to spend time with him. But I had to sleep in the same room with him so I was laying on the floor and we were talking and he was actually really funny and kind. I really started to like him. The next day i was walking across some kind of campus/complex, there was a big building like a cathedral and accommodation, with gardens nearby. I was walking across the courtyard and this big circle appeared in the sky over where I was and panning our a far way. It started to pulsate and the weather took a dramatic turn. The sky and under the circle went dark and there was thunder and lightning. I was trying to run to the edge of the circle to get out from under it but the wind was pulling me back and wouldn’t let me go that way so I went the other direction towards the buildings. There was a huge storm and it felt like it was God’s judgement day and I was thinking how I wasn’t prepared. I was running with this woman and her child. We had to jump down a big wall to continue but the little girl was scared. I promised the mum I would catch her child and told her to jump. She did and I caught her safely. We carried on running and was among a group of people under some stone sheltered area. We spoke about what was going on and later other people came and started to kill some of the people so everyone ran. I ended up in a square room with a few men, that had another few rooms around it. A gang of men were trying to get in but the main guy was feared by them and I stood behind him hoping for protection. They left and we was fine. After a few days, some of the people that survived started to become leaders in the community. I saw a group of 4-5 African people that were sitting proud like lions at a throne, the world was peaceful again. And I knew it was the beginning after the end.

The guy you didn't like at first and then came to like I feel is your Higher Self, it's a process getting into relationship with our Higher Self but I do think you're heading in the right direction.

In this judgement moment you did well, you caught the little girl (who was scared), chances are this is your own little girl self who is scared, but the more mature wiser you catches the scared child self. This suggests very strongly that you are able to nurture yourself when it counts.

Perhaps the 'main guy' is your Higher Self again, someone you can stand behind who will protect you, and the sitting proud at the end is when everything is aligned again after all your trials.

A good and very hopeful dream
Old 31-03-2019, 05:32 PM
Master
I see, that’s a good perspective! Makes sense and glad to see it went well with the different parts of myself. Thank you :)