Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 06-02-2019, 05:09 AM
Master
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolveddivinity
Interesting, I have felt this way as well, a slow process of events, visions and out of body experiences led me to believe I am some type of warrior.

I have been in the presence of various gods or higher entities had experiences most people would not believe.

Also one night during a LSD trip me and a friend were having a shared experience and were both producing such a incredible amount of energy it seemed time had slowed around us this was evident on a computer screen where we were attempting to play a game. During this time we both took a silent oath as it felt we were pushing darkness away and I remember something specific about the flower of creation and fire. We both said and later confirmed we would fight against the darkness.
Yes I can relate to what you say, I have had the same kind of expieriences.
I have a problem fitting in with group's, have you had this problem. I am so grateful for the other worldly things I have seen, it gives me the strenth to carry on with my mission and with life realy.
in places where others do not.

Last edited by Pagandell : 06-02-2019 at 01:59 PM.
Old 06-02-2019, 07:57 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
which part, if you dont mind saying
Vienna
Austria
Old 06-02-2019, 08:32 PM
Knower

Quote:
We have a wondrous planet, even if some of /most wood lands have gone, and the air and seas polluted. The birds still sing. And I am not unhappy with the neg people who have made my life hell at times and interfere with my mission and still do. As one event will allways lead into to another for the better. My heart wisdom tells me not to give in it is all part of my work as a light warrior. I beleave we all have the ability to bring about great changes in awareness towards the light. But when encountering the battle field of life it's not a pretty place . It's all to do with energy the light will allways over come the dark.
This world might be quite okay for you but I'm looking forward to leave it.

Partly it's because of my bad health condition (something like depression). But the other reason is that this planet can't fulfil my needs regarding many issues. I'm at a higher developmental stage than most people here and I need different things. There are planets much larger than your earth - hundred times, thousand times larger and permanently growing. There is more wild nature. People have more space and resources. There are big cities in the immediate vicinity of giant forests, tropical forests. Most people are very wealthy and defending thy capitalist system. More land is emerging from the ocean than people can settle. The planet's diameter is expanding. My soul-family lives there and this is were I belong to.
Old 09-02-2019, 05:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siemens
Vienna
Austria

When I hear the name Vienna I always think of this romantic place.

I feel kind of embarrassed to say this but I have only been to Amsterdam, but I fell in love with the place, I wonted to stay there but could not find any accommodation. So I stayed at a place called the sleep in.
I was reading my Tarot cards, the Dutch were really cool I could read any where, not like here in London.
Then after hanging out at the smoky bars I stayed at the krishna Temple as a devotee and had one of the most incredible spiritual experiences in my life. There will allways be a special place in my heart for Amsterdam and Krishna.

Last edited by Pagandell : 09-02-2019 at 01:50 PM.
Old 10-02-2019, 04:53 PM
Master
Quote:
This world might be quite okay for you but I'm looking forward to leave it.

Partly it's because of my bad health condition (something like depression). But the other reason is that this planet can't fulfil my needs regarding many issues. I'm at a higher developmental stage than most people here and I need different things. There are planets much larger than your earth - hundred times, thousand times larger and permanently growing. There is more wild nature. People have more space and resources. There are big cities in the immediate vicinity of giant forests, tropical forests. Most people are very wealthy and defending thy capitalist system. More land is emerging from the ocean than people can settle. The planet's diameter is expanding. My soul-family lives there and this is were I belong to.

No this world is not quite okay for me, I suppose I was tying to put a positive spin on things. I feel the same as you on every thing you say. I suffer with depression and o c d. And like you I feel very different from people around me.

But I can be very turned on by nature, do you have those moments.
Old 13-02-2019, 08:45 PM
Knower

Quote:
Vienna
Sorry for my late response. I just can't write daily - has to do with my deperession....

Why do you consider Vienna as a romantic place? I would prefer to live in London. Actually I want to live in the U.S, New York or so. I love the US-American mentality and spirit. And Britain is the most America-like country within Europe.

Quote:
No this world is not quite okay for me, I suppose I was tying to put a positive spin on things. I feel the same as you on every thing you say. I suffer with depression and o c d. And like you I feel very different from people around me.

But I can be very turned on by nature, do you have those moments.
At the moment really nothing can turn me on - again: depression. Sometimes I have visions of these worlds I will live in in the future. They feel quite good.

In the past I thought I had a “mission” or something like that in my current life. Not so. Now I think the purpose of my life is just to wait and sit it out.

Quote:
I feel the same as you on every thing you say. ...
Literally everything? So you are a pro capitalist? Would surprise me...
Old 16-02-2019, 09:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Sorry for my late response. I just can't write daily - has to do with my deperession....

Why do you consider Vienna as a romantic place? I would prefer to live in London. Actually I want to live in the U.S, New York or so. I love the US-American mentality and spirit. And Britain is the most America-like country within Europe.

At the moment really nothing can turn me on - again: depression. Sometimes I have visions of these worlds I will live in in the future. They feel quite good.

In the past I thought I had a “mission” or something like that in my current life. Not so. Now I think the purpose of my life is just to wait and sit it out.

Literally everything? So you are a pro capitalist? Would surprise me...

No problem. I find it difficult to some times respond to posts straight away, the vibe has to be right.

Vienna being a romantic place, I think it's a British thing or maybe its just me, there is some thing in the sound of the name, its like we see the French as share'ring a bottle of wine with there friends and family when having a meal, or the Germans having no sense of humor.

Your visions of other worlds sounds really interesting, I've had some but they have been very brief.

Do you take any thing to help you cope with your depression.

No I would not call my self a pro capitalist. What is it about capatalisum that makes you say you are pro capitalist. I think we should all be equal and work towards the good of all people, the animals and are planet, until then there will always be problems. I support the eco warriors and hunt saboteurs, to me in these days they are the leading light of the light warrior.

Last edited by Pagandell : 16-02-2019 at 06:30 PM.
Old 20-02-2019, 06:35 PM
Knower

Quote:
I find it difficult to some times respond to posts straight away, the vibe has to be right.
Yes that’s true.

Some Germans indeed have no sense of humor. I’m studying Psychology and recently read an American coursebook about Neuroscience. The American authors sometimes used very funny expressions and added jokes and I asked myself how they would translate them in the German version of the book. The answer was: not at all; they cut them out.
I think Britons and Americans are the people with the best sense of humor. Britons are world-renowned for their sense of humor and there is no other country producing more humor products on a professional level than the USA (i.e. sitcoms, films,...)

Quote:
Do you take any thing to help you cope with your depression.
Until last year I was under treatment then my psychotherapist retired. I tried several antidepressants but noticed no improvement. Today I think I don’t need any kind of treatment because the symptoms I have are precisely what my soul wants me to experience. To experience for example a steady lack of positive emotions can be very transformative and a requirement for development on many levels.

I believe in something I call “self-chosenness of experiences” what means that all experiences one make, enjoyable ones as well as painful ones, are chosen by one's soul deliberately either to have fun or to develop (on a spiritual or character level what is actually the same).
I feel very isolated and experience nothing positive in my current life. But all this has to happen because I undergo a kind of learning program that makes me fit for those sophisticated planets (and universes) I described recently. I think there are prerequisites you have to satisfy if you want to live there and the last decades I made good progress.
Old 23-02-2019, 02:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Yes that’s true.

Some Germans indeed have no sense of humor. I’m studying Psychology and recently read an American coursebook about Neuroscience. The American authors sometimes used very funny expressions and added jokes and I asked myself how they would translate them in the German version of the book. The answer was: not at all; they cut them out.
I think Britons and Americans are the people with the best sense of humor. Britons are world-renowned for their sense of humor and there is no other country producing more humor products on a professional level than the USA (i.e. sitcoms, films,...)

Until last year I was under treatment then my psychotherapist retired. I tried several antidepressants but noticed no improvement. Today I think I don’t need any kind of treatment because the symptoms I have are precisely what my soul wants me to experience. To experience for example a steady lack of positive emotions can be very transformative and a requirement for development on many levels.

I believe in something I call “self-chosenness of experiences” what means that all experiences one make, enjoyable ones as well as painful ones, are chosen by one's soul deliberately either to have fun or to develop (on a spiritual or character level what is actually the same).
I feel very isolated and experience nothing positive in my current life. But all this has to happen because I undergo a kind of learning program that makes me fit for those sophisticated planets (and universes) I described recently. I think there are prerequisites you have to satisfy if you want to live there and the last decades I made good progress.

Yes I think us Brits are a humorous lot, especially with this brexit thing, but lets not go there.

Did you hear the one about the anarchist and the pro capitalist, the anarchist said to the pro capitalist what do you see in capitalism that makes you a pro capitalist.
And the pro capitalist said his lack of positive emotions was transformative ( my attempt at a cosmic joke ).

I'm glad your lack of positive emotions is transformative for you, and helps your development, my high'er/ intuition tells me there is truth in this.

But then there are religions that say you have to suffer and go with out, so you are allowed into heaven, and that does not resonate with me.

Yes suffering on this planet seems to be were it is at, but after a while I need to turn off feeling awful and turn on and be creative and being creative is one of the main parts of my mission .

Last edited by Pagandell : 24-02-2019 at 05:28 AM.
Old 25-02-2019, 07:50 PM
Knower

Quote:
I'm glad your lack of positive emotions is transformative for you, and helps your development, my high'er/ intuition tells me there is truth in this.
I'm glad your intuition tells you that there is truth in this. The causal relation between a lack of positive emotions and personal transformation can also be understood intellectually: Imagine you would be in a paradisiac world were you could be, have, feel, and do whatever you want. Do you think this would be the best place to be forever? I don’t think so. Sooner or later it would begin to feel normal and become boring. But we can experience everything with more intensity what we had to miss for a while.

Quote:
But then there are religions that say you have to suffer and go with out, so you are allowed into heaven, and that does not resonate with me.
But where is the difference? I think each religion contains valid truths wrapped in a meshwork of illusions and lies.
In this case the truth is: be unhappy now then you will be happier in the future.

Quote:
Did you hear the one about the anarchist and the pro capitalist, the anarchist said to the pro capitalist what do you see in capitalism that makes you a pro capitalist. And the pro capitalist said his lack of positive emotions was transformative ( my attempt at a cosmic joke ).
O.K. is moderately funny ;)
The pro capitalist would say much more about the benefits of capitalism.

Quote:
Yes suffering on this planet seems to be were it is at, but after a while I need to turn off feeling awful and turn on and be creative and being creative is one of the main parts of my mission .
In which way are you creative?
I also have the wish to be creative. I tried to write sitcom scripts. But the most time I’m kind of blocked....