Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 16-05-2019, 01:52 PM
Newbie ;)

still chances to meet a soul mate ?

I'm both sensitive/ empath and introvert and rather non -dominant and quite strong Yin feminine nature while in a male body ((but also individualist and independent enough not to be submissive ) . Are my chances of being together with a female soul mate still there ? a platonic relationship would be also fine if i can still be myself . I'm almost 52 btw
Old 16-05-2019, 10:36 PM
Lorelyen

Perfectly possible - in fact you'd have to be yourself for a soulmate. If you're empathetic you'll soon know when, if, the person turns up.
Old 23-05-2019, 05:18 AM
Knower

I probably could go by that description myself. I have encountered several soulmates throughout my life.

You cannot use any such criteria to rule in or out the possibility of meeting up with one though. EVERYTHING is a factor from not being in the curriculum of this lifetime to you preventing it for any number of reasons. And then there are still unimaginable reasons it may or may not ever take place in this lifetime. There are no formulas, spells or Laws of Attraction to practice either.....(don't think of a carrot or only think of a carrot.....uh huh).

I also do not believe you have to be yourself to attract or not attract a soulmate. It is conceivable that you could be involved with a soulmate while feeling you are a fraud inside, many people do in fact feel that way even when they are in long term relationships. It is a very common trait. There is no rule excluding you.

I can identify a problem here with your outlook that has nothing to do with changing you chances of meeting up with a soulmate though. You are wanting to meet a soulmate enough to post this in the forum. We all are just as likely to have a bad time as a good time with soulmates and non-soulmates so do not even think of it anymore. It is possible that you already have been with soulmates and nothing stood out identifying them as such. This is just food for an overactive mind.

Just strive to better yourself and be a good half of all your relationships.....romantic and otherwise.

And true for everyone posting on this forum, this is my point of view based on my experience and knowledge of life.
Old 06-06-2019, 07:07 AM
Newbie ;)

You know, if you want to meet a soul mate, just be your best edition of yourself and be open to everyone. Sharing, talking and giving chance to another is the key.
I learnt this thing from a video on Facebook's page called FB2Mate, you can find it on Facebook, they have so many interesting videos.
Last but not least, be confident!
Old 16-06-2019, 08:47 AM
Pathfinder

why not? of course it is possible

https://www.flowkinesis.com/

if you feel like you have knowledge to share on my site or you just want to talk, contact me at [email protected]