Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 07-08-2012, 01:11 AM
Guide
The Three Waves of Volunteers

Interesting information from author/past life regressionist Dolores Canon, that seems to have a lot of congruency with the whole Lightworker, Starseed, Indigo, phenomenon.

http://edgemagazine.net/2011/08/the-...olores-cannon/

A small snippet:
Quote:
The First Wave: Now in their late 40s to early 60s , these volunteers are disturbed by the violence, anger and hate that they experience on Earth. They have had the hardest time adjusting to life as humans, and many of them try to commit suicide.

The Second Wave: Now in their late 20s and 30s, these volunteers are more comfortable in bodies and are said to be beacons or channels of energy who can affect others just by being near them. Their mission of just sharing their energy with others means they don’t have to do anything but just be.

The Third Wave: The new children, many of whom are now teenagers, have all the knowledge needed to exist on the planet after the dimensional shift and transformation takes place. Their DNA is more advanced, and the greatest challenge they face is being misunderstood by humans as having a condition (ADHD) that needs to be medicated.

And here's a video about her book: The Three Waves of Volunteers & New Earth

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...RIR-110717.php

I get a good vibe from her. Seems like a genuine person.

Enjoy!

Edit: Just looked at the time of my post and while it's wrong, it says 1:11. I take that as a synchronicity! :)
Old 07-08-2012, 01:20 AM
Gracey

that sounds like my mother, me and my teenage son.
Old 07-08-2012, 02:56 AM
Henri77

Very cool info.... Thanx

I have the mag but haven't read this issue yet. published here in Minneapolis.

Just located another, a long youtube interview in which she discusses the 3 waves, ET communications,
parallel realities, & a healing source she discovered.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihH0L_bffAA

I'll have to look into her book soon.
Old 07-08-2012, 03:34 PM
Master

Dolores Cannon's Convoluted Universe series of books are also very good.