Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 29-07-2012, 01:23 AM
Deactivated Account

I'd recommend the Higher Awareness channelings they have some very good information on this stuff.

From what I know unfortunately most of humanity won't ascend but will continue to experience a 3d reality, and opposed from what some say it will be physical not just a consciousness thing.
From this point of view there will be no pain for those who stay and those who go, for the first because it will be as if they never knew you so there won't be any feelings of missing that person, and for the others they have a better comprehension of things thus they understand the choice their loved ones made and also that they can be close when the want.

I don't believe you'll be separated from your daughter.

Well I still have a lot to learn about this myself so don't trust my words (except the comment about your daughter, I really don't think you'd be separated from her especially at such a young age), just look it up for yourself and trust what your heart tells you, because it has all the answers already and it never lies to you! That's how I've learned a lot of stuff, it is my heart which tells me if the words contain truth in them or not, we just need to learn listening to it more!