Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 07-07-2012, 11:30 PM
Master

Time is a concept I have been exploring for about a year now. In Seth Speaks, he talks a lot about the nature of time and space. The 3rd dimention is time and space. From what I have been exploring about time, everyone's own experience of time is theirs. You can speed it up or slow it down. He calls it "psychological time". I have been doing this for awhile and it works, when I remember. I am almost ashamed to admit how I use it, which would be to get to work on time. I like to have more time in the morning before work to meditate or channel or just read this forum, and it puts me behind. When I ask for psy time, I get to work on time. Then one day, I was coming home from work and I was going 50 miles an hour, and it felt like my car and the cars around me were doing about 25. It was the weirdest thing I have experienced with time. I had the feeling that I was giving back some of the psy time I took in the morning. I kept looking at my spedometer and it kept saying 50.

I had explained this concept to my husband, and he kinda did the eye roll thing. Well, last weekend we went to see a movie and we left late, had to drive thru to get my son something vegan to eat, and we were sitting in the theatre and had got there way before the previews and when the previews were done, it felt like we had been sitting there for half an hour, and I asked him what time it was, and it was one minute before the movie was due to start. We talked about it later, and we deduced we gained at least a half an hour, if not 45 minutes. I know time is a perceptual thing, but it is almost something we can "see" and "feel" now. I don't know if I am late to this party, and you all have been doing this for quite some "time"?
Old 14-07-2012, 10:43 AM
NetSeeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
I don't know if I am late to this party, and you all have been doing this for quite some "time"?

Well, since time doesn't exist we all started at the same 'time'